VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
Mac
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
crang
Ye Olde Rog
Bishop
T.B
Sherrers
bigdaddy
wookie
Son of Nod
Broadhead
Fandango Widewheels
20 posters

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 13 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:19 am

I can't help but notice your failure to keep the patient alive.

And the look of alarm on your nurses.

Your bearded nurses.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 13 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:20 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 13 Rembrandt-anatomyz2-1024x688
    [

EXHIBIT X
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:51 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 13 Rembrandt-anatomyz2-1024x688
    [

EXHIBIT X

Dying your beard again?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Today I found a pipemaking forum...

Bag pipe forum

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 13 Tumblr_kyess9rVUk1qb004x
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:10 am

I'm bang into Merino Wool

Last night I thought it was a bonkers dream but there really is a pigeon living next my head on the windowsill who comes in the crack in the window when it's chilly.

The upstairs flat's TV ariel got loose and has been hammering on the window. I yanked on it and apparently their TV scudded all the way across the room. It's been a weird week for windows.

I've had to go back to full thermals. It's not cos it's that cold but I have to wear scoutmaster shorts and that, as it's not winter.

The battle with grey hairs has got to a point where I'm getting overrun. LIke negative Zulu.

The love I lost was a sweet love...

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 am

Sherrers wrote:I'm bang into Merino Wool

Last night I thought it was a bonkers dream but there really is a pigeon living next my head on the windowsill who comes in the crack in the window when it's chilly.

The upstairs flat's TV ariel got loose and has been hammering on the window. I yanked on it and apparently their TV scudded all the way across the room. It's been a weird week for windows.

I've had to go back to full thermals. It's not cos it's that cold but I have to wear scoutmaster shorts and that, as it's not winter.

The battle with grey hairs has got to a point where I'm getting overrun. LIke negative Zulu.

The love I lost was a sweet love...

I brushed my teeth to that song this very morning. Equally mundane.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:23 am

We need to get this guy on here:

'luke [email=slater‏@reallukeslater]slater@reallukeslater[/email]

Just drove to Bedford and back to put in 6 synths for a service with the analogue guru Adrian.'

Mundane.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:26 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:We need to get this guy on here:

'luke [email=slater‏@reallukeslater]slater@reallukeslater[/email]

Just drove to Bedford and back to put in 6 synths for a service with the analogue guru Adrian.'

Mundane.

I'd rather hoped that an analogue guru would have a slightly more exciting name than adrian.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:26 am

And I didn't think the centre of the analog world would be Bedford.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:16 am

Knowing synths a wee bit it's actually more leaning that way than the other.

It is more likely Adrian in Bedford. He wouldn't be called Roland or Kazio or Light Flange and come from Zurich or a circuit board accident.

Analogue synths are made by and loved by very dull blokes from Billericay, Barnes, Mitcham, Flitwick and Cheam.

Call yourself Depeche Mode all you like you are still Dave and Martin from Basildon.

The clue is in the name. Analogue.

He's been around many a year that lad and a staple piss taker on our scene.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 am

Hang on, so you know Adrian from Bedford?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:36 am

Your link doesn't work but "the real luke slater" is a well known prankster.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:39 am

Ahhhhh, I see. I thought you meant Adrian from Bedford. That would have been even better.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:48 am

I know many real life 'Adrian from Bedford's' but it is PROPER dull.

There is a bloke in the Welsh mountains who can repair speaker cones.

Something that is to all mere mortals impossible. As it involves layers and layers of paper and laminates. When a cone is gone it is gone.

Not so for the Welsh Warlock.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:44 am

I wouldn't have thought it was economically viable to repair speaker cones. I stand corrected.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:29 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I wouldn't have thought it was economically viable to repair speaker cones. I stand corrected.

It's usually not but like any machine you enter the world of vintage or something really worth fixing that's when you go to Wales.

He's really cranky as well. He'll only do it to a cone once and god help you if that one goes. Once is amateur in his view. Twice makes you an idiot Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 am

I love a good expert who looks down their nose at you and makes you feel massively inadequate Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:43 am

there's another kind?

Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:59 pm

I've taken to kneeling at a low table to work in a Japanese fashion.

I've got not one, not two but THREE Blue Peter badges.

I like to make my own curry and rice and just get the naan and starters delivered. I'll consider myself a good cook when I can get a naan as good as the shop.

My sonic toothbrush has lasted over 7 years and never loses charge. Proof positive of built in obsolescence.

The asian man in the inconvenience store for some reason is convinced I am an afghan posing as english and nudge-nudge-wink-winks me every time I go in like I'm some sort of extremist sleeper cell or something. Maybe I should start to deny it.

The man who has lived in my small block the longest said the other day that I am the friendliest person who has ever lived here. Which says a lot about Londoners.

There is an inch of water in the driver's side footwell and I'm very tired of trying to fix it. I will NEVER give any car over to a London 'mechanic'.

I've often felt like writing to Edward Temple Tudor to explain that the swords of a thousand men isn't really a very decisive number in military terms whichever century your brain is living in.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Ah nice to have the dullness back.

Bravo Sir.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Sherrers wrote:I've taken to kneeling at a low table to work in a Japanese fashion.

I've got not one, not two but THREE Blue Peter badges.

I like to make my own curry and rice and just get the naan and starters delivered. I'll consider myself a good cook when I can get a naan as good as the shop.

My sonic toothbrush has lasted over 7 years and never loses charge. Proof positive of built in obsolescence.

The asian man in the inconvenience store for some reason is convinced I am an afghan posing as english and nudge-nudge-wink-winks me every time I go in like I'm some sort of extremist sleeper cell or something. Maybe I should start to deny it.

The man who has lived in my small block the longest said the other day that I am the friendliest person who has ever lived here. Which says a lot about Londoners.

There is an inch of water in the driver's side footwell and I'm very tired of trying to fix it. I will NEVER give any car over to a London 'mechanic'.

I've often felt like writing to Edward Temple Tudor to explain that the swords of a thousand men isn't really a very decisive number in military terms whichever century your brain is living in.

Laughing

There's a 'pie and vinyl' shop just opened up down my road.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Together at last!

I love you
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 pm

There's loads of Dunlop bag wearing students occupying its residence.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:32 pm

I've learned this morning that you can no longer do hot bolting on an 8 bolt 6 inch flange. This is because the global line and equipment standard has been updated. I wish someone had told me.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:33 pm

hot bolted flange.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 pm

I didn't even make it up.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Sherrers wrote:hot bolted flange.

I have seen that film.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Never mind your smut, I've got some flanges here that need hot bolting. It's holding up our equipment preparations.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:44 pm

I dare not mention the Essex flange as her ladyship may think i am referring to her when i am not.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 pm