VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
Mac
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
crang
Ye Olde Rog
Bishop
T.B
Sherrers
bigdaddy
wookie
Son of Nod
Broadhead
Fandango Widewheels
20 posters

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane Empty Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:38 pm

No beer for me tonight. Want to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Broadhead Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:No beer for me tonight. Want to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow.

If only this was possible.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Son of Nod Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:No beer for me tonight. Want to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

I mean if only i didn't have to drink later. I don't want Mark turning up dressed as a fox. Then again....
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:48 pm

someone has left 3 packets of mediterranean tomato and vegetable cupasoup on top of the fridge today in work, i may snaffle one of these in a bit.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

I mean if only i didn't have to drink later. I don't want Mark turning up dressed as a fox. Then again....

It's T-Ballzzzzzz to you Wink

And whatever floats your boat!
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Not at all. We've got the interweb and a stereogram.

I don't own any apple products though.

A friend of mine now works for Apple. There is some tension around my refusal to accept the canonisation of Steve Jobs. A recent dinner for three went:

APPLE FRIEND: Yes, they closed all the stores worldwide and the service was beamed round the world for the staff to watch. It was very moving.

MUTUAL FRIEND: What did you think about it, Grant?

BIG DADDY: Next, the makers of Innocent Smoothies?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 am

bigdaddy wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Not at all. We've got the interweb and a stereogram.

I don't own any apple products though.

A friend of mine now works for Apple. There is some tension around my refusal to accept the canonisation of Steve Jobs. A recent dinner for three went:

APPLE FRIEND: Yes, they closed all the stores worldwide and the service was beamed round the world for the staff to watch. It was very moving.

MUTUAL FRIEND: What did you think about it, Grant?

BIG DADDY: Next, the makers of Innocent Smoothies?

Tom?

That's 2 good men we've lost to the cult.

Mind you don't make jokes Grant. It's not very PC.

aha

ha

Embarassed
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:50 am

Feral Cat or "Gato" fucking stinks. I didn't realise until I twiddled my 'tache after touching.

FAIL
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:36 am

Sherrers wrote:Feral Cat or "Gato" fucking stinks. I didn't realise until I twiddled my 'tache after touching.

FAIL

Bit like rubbing your eyes after handling chilli's. Or worse, going for a widdle.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:36 am

Mundane thread went into the bin on auto destruct cos it got so huge!

Shocked
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 am

I'm awarding it full time status. Well earned.

DULLFLASH

It may seem obvious but cities slowly kill me and being a proper woodland badger really agrees with me.

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:25 am

This is my first sticky thread
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:50 am

Are you a YTS spider?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Feral Cat or "Gato" fucking stinks. I didn't realise until I twiddled my 'tache after touching.

FAIL

Bit like rubbing your eyes after handling chilli's. Or worse, going for a widdle.

Stinking of mangy cat. Girls LOVE it.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:My last 4 meals have been pasta based. I am not italian though you wouldn't have guessed it, what with my olive-skin and thick, dark hair.

I've stopped taking my echinacea tablets, they were rubbish.

I used my beard trimmer to shave my head last night. It was much quicker, especially once i sprayed it with WD40.

I keep waking up before 5.30am, yet strangely more awake lately.

I've run out of moisturiser, i am loathe to buy some more this close to christmas.

SO gay.

Have you heard of loaf roasting?

No, tell me more *pouts*

I was taken on a gay safari of new york's hardcore scene.

I had the pleasure of seeing a sign that said STRICTLY NO TEABAGGING which at the time was news to me.

But some graffiti that said "Johnny Roasts his Loaf with Billy" was a puzzler.

My Gay guide explained it's when affectionate slapheads grease up their noggins and try to wear each other as sexual hats.

Blimey Shocked

(no I wasn't having it either, however the things I saw that evening made it possible).
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Sherrers wrote:Are you a YTS spider?

Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:My last 4 meals have been pasta based. I am not italian though you wouldn't have guessed it, what with my olive-skin and thick, dark hair.

I used my beard trimmer to shave my head last night. It was much quicker, especially once i sprayed it with WD40.

I've run out of moisturiser, i am loathe to buy some more this close to christmas.

SO gay.

No, tell me more *pouts*

I had the pleasure of seeing a sign that said STRICTLY NO TEABAGGING which at the time was news to me.

My Gay guide explained it's when affectionate slapheads grease up their noggins and try to wear each other as sexual hats.

Blimey Shocked

(no I wasn't having it either, however the things I saw that evening made it possible).

I think i'm gonna stick to a flat cap if thats ok.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:40 pm

There are no trains from Sunderland to York on a Saturday night after 9:00pm.

Hinge and Bracket were on the Radio this morning.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:50 pm

It is rather strange that the intrepid duo managed to get a train to the North East...I can see how CMD and Gem came to their conclusion that this was no accident.

However, it does happen in real life - so I can see the intrepid duo's misdirection.

Train to North East
    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5jo_WB29-nbKLo0tNhRF7k-CIdFDjx7IsT4VMXvrSesPcu_tJhsOjlRmD

Train home for intrepid duo
    Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5jo_WB29-nbKLo0tNhRF7k-CIdFDjx7IsT4VMXvrSesPcu_tJhsOjlRmD
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Easy mistake to make.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:50 am

Bishop wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing

Easy mistake to make.

An even easier mistake for me to make.

And no wonder the rail service is on its knees. Not once did we get asked to show a ticket and thats after travelling on at least 15 trains. Middlesbrough train station has a high number of weirdo's in it no matter the time of day. And thats not including me and Bish.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:51 am

Broadhead wrote:

Easy mistake to make.

And no wonder the rail service is on its knees. Not once did we get asked to show a ticket and thats after travelling on at least 15 trains. Middlesbrough train station has a high number of weirdo's in it no matter the time of day. And thats not including me and Bish.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . We seemed to attract them aswell.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:54 am

Broadhead wrote:

Easy mistake to make.

Boro bus station beats it hands down for weirdos
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 am

Billingham town center shits all over those examples. It's like a scene from an apocalypitc movie.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:

SO gay.

No, tell me more *pouts*

Blimey Shocked

Great Scott are you unwell? You avoided a huge clanging name drop opportunity there. You are off your game man.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:46 am

Son of Nod wrote:It is rather strange that the intrepid duo managed to get a train to the North East...I can see how CMD and Gem came to their conclusion that this was no accident.

However, it does happen in real life - so I can see the intrepid duo's misdirection.

Train to North East

Train home for intrepid duo

Laughing Laughing tickled me
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:34 am

There's fly on my computer screen.

It does a blinding impersonation of my cursor.

I was funny.

Now it isn't.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:36 am

Oh wait. It is dancing with the cursor now.

I was dead wrong about it's versatility as a performer.

Simon Cowel of the flies I am not.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:47 pm

We are attending the Christmas Eve chruch carol service this year.

Mrs Hooters is working at the Red Hart on Christmas day. Then we are going to my ma's for lunch.

Granny isnt sure whether she will have lunch with us or go to the pub. Either way she will be pissed after 2 glasses of red wine and lemonade.

George my grannys dog, still hasnt lost any weight.

Dinger and Bennett fell out in the pub on wednesday. Bennett drove home wihout Dinger.

Ken Metfuck is still in Glasgow but is home for Christmas.

Mad Eye Riley bought me a novelty cock ring for Christmas last year.

I once put the exploding bit from a party popper in Grannys fag. Good times when she lit it at the table.

Will and Tom are having their works Christmas do today. Its just them 2 in Blyth from 2 this afternoon.

I delivered a Christmas card to Bob and Chris on wednesday. Bob is Toms Dad, Chris is Toms mum. They have an apartment in France.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:27 pm