VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 14 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Sherrers on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:57 pm

hotbolting.

it's also a verb Very Happy
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 14 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  scarlet pimpernel on Tue May 01, 2012 12:13 am

i like a bit of hotboltin
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 am

I tried my first smoothie yesterday. It was Strawberry, blackberries and raspberry flavour. I bought some kids style cartons as i wasn't sure i would like it. I did.

I also tried a chicken and vegetable broth. I wasn't as keen on this, it was a bit chunky. Todays tomato and basil offering was much nicer.

I need a new water bottle at work. This one is starting to smell a bit iffy.

I put my washing in this morning. It will be a bugger to iron once i get round to it. It was my darks. I'll do my whites on Saturday.

The woman who lives where my bus stop is offered me a lift to the top road this more as the buses there are more frequent. I declined. My bus was then 20 minutes late. Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

My computer still won't recognise my phone when i connect it. This annoys me no end.

My dad has complained that whenever he syncs his ipod he ends up with a load of shit dance music on it, though he likes the Ame remix of Envision as it has a nice vocal. He doesn't want to see me DJ anywhere anytime soon. He's not alone in this opinion.

I don't have enough trouser hangers, but too many hangers for shirts and tops. Confusing.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 12:13 am

Broadhead wrote:I wasn't as keen on this, it was a bit chunky.

Laughing Laughing

blimey hell someone else has put some content up cheers
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B on Wed May 02, 2012 12:17 am

We've made a peace accord.

Neither of us are putting up any content this week. To weed out the bad eggs Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod on Wed May 02, 2012 12:25 am

T.B wrote:We've made a peace accord.

Neither of us are putting up any content this week. To weed out the bad eggs Very Happy

Good and bad eggs here.

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 14 Funny%252520star%252520wars%252520eggs%25255B8%25255D
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed May 02, 2012 6:07 am

Our next door neighbour looks like Mo Mowlam. It's only taken me 6 months to realise this.

I've just been out and bought 24 golf balls for £8.99. Bargain.

I just watched the last 5 minutes of Eastenders. It was surprisingly upbeat until Ian Beale was told he was going bankrupt. Put a downer on the evening for me.

The CMD is such a good recycler, our non-recyclable bin only needs emptying once a month. She puts it out every two weeks though as it begins to smell.

I've just bought a carbon fibre front spoiler for my car. It'll make it look even ACER!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Wed May 02, 2012 6:55 am

cheers
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie on Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 pm

i have been ill most of this week

today i feel ok, so i've gone back to work

i have a new favourite cartoon, its called adventure time

i've also watched all the new thundercats episodes
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Thu May 03, 2012 9:07 pm

so brave!

welcome back spacebear
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Thu May 03, 2012 10:55 pm

I have just tried Falafel for the first time. I quite enjoyed it.

I originally wanted some Feta Cheese, but i wasn't keen on the accompanying salad.

Boots meal deals are 79p more expensive than when i last got one, though the choice is much wider than before.

Gemma at work still calls me Mr Breadhead after my new manager asked her if that was my name.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ on Thu May 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Thu May 03, 2012 11:19 pm

You are now Breadhead.

Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Thu May 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Mr. Breadhead
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang on Thu May 03, 2012 11:31 pm

My work colleague Paul,who lost one of his fingers last year due to gangrene, is now addicted to cheese puffs?.He didn't have any money for food today, so I lent him £3 to get something decent to eat like a sandwich or something,but no,out the shop he came with another family size bag of cheese puffs No
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Thu May 03, 2012 11:34 pm

crang wrote:My work colleague Paul,who lost one of his fingers last year due to gangrene, is now addicted to cheese puffs?.He didn't have any money for food today, so I lent him £3 to get something decent to eat like a sandwich or something,but no,out the shop he came with another family size bag of cheese puffs No

He could construct himself a cheesy finger out of them and people would point and say "wotsit?" and he could reply "it's me new finger innit".
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Thu May 03, 2012 11:34 pm

SO... orangefinger.. we meet again.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang on Fri May 04, 2012 1:20 am

In fact Paul's nickname at work is 'the grim reaper',due to him being involved in so many accidents and incidents,which have resulted in various maimings(himself included),disciplinarys,and sackings.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang on Fri May 04, 2012 1:22 am

crang wrote:In fact Paul's nickname at work is 'the grim reaper',due to him being involved in so many accidents and incidents,which have resulted in various maimings(himself included),disciplinarys,and sackings.

He also owes money to wonga.com
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Fri May 04, 2012 1:28 am

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ on Fri May 04, 2012 3:29 am

classic Crang. cheers
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop on Fri May 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Wesley from work thinks water polo is played with sticks.

The paperclips from my paperclip holder are spilling out and taking over my desk. Drastic measures are going to be taken shortly to rid myslef of this pest.

There was a cat sat in my window when I opened my blinds this morning at work. It has now been trapped in our courtyard 3 times. I sent my secretary out to catch it.

My secretary smells of ale today. I think she drinks moonshine.

I have nearly finished all completions so I may take the afternoon off, or at least finish early. I may not.

April was a good month.

I ran for the first time in a week last night. I also went to the gym.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Fri May 04, 2012 9:14 pm

You're so buff.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Fri May 04, 2012 9:20 pm

aw i liked bishops little dull report there. it was dull and lovely all at once I love you
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop on Fri May 04, 2012 9:23 pm

T.B wrote:aw i liked bishops little dull report there. it was dull and lovely all at once I love you

Hahahahaha. Aww thanks. Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Tue May 08, 2012 10:47 pm

I got a lucky egg for breakfast. It was huge and had enough dipability for 3 slices. I know! crazy.

That's the first time I can ever remember doing nothing at all on both Easter and May bank holidays. Ever.

All the local asian shops are dealing with the Sainsbury's muscle-in tactic well. One bloke ; 'we'll be fine, I don't see flippin Lord Sainsbury serving crackheads Vodka at 5am'.

I've identified why my car has a small swamp on the passenger side.

I think the bloke I live with is a gay! He hides it well but bank holidays it rings 10 bells.

I've lost half a stone.

Whatever happened to the heroes?

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Tue May 08, 2012 10:51 pm

I am eating a Pot Noodle.

It is an Asda 'Chosen By You' Pot Noodle.

It is Chicken and Mushroom flavour.

I prefer the Beef and Tomato one though.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Tue May 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Not Poodle?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Tue May 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Nod Noodle?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Tue May 08, 2012 11:12 pm

pike-in-a-cup

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:13 am