VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 18 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 am

Workshy bastards. All of them.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 18 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Son of Nod Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:14 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Ben wrote:Sky have been so shit at organising the install of my phone and broadband. I'm hoping to have the phone installed by the 18th. Then I have been told that I might need to wait a further two wweks for my broadband. Total shit as I signed up to sky months ago. (Think this should have been posted on the hates thread).

Thought I would move this here. Yesterday afternoon I received a phone call from sky. The purpose of the call was to ask how I found the service that sky provides, and if I was interested in investing in the sky protection package. Poor girl received such a bollocking bet she wished that she had not come into work. They are fucking useless. Mad
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Also my mothers coming to stay for 10 day's in feb. Evil or Very Mad
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Ben wrote:Also my mothers coming to stay for 10 day's in feb. Evil or Very Mad

is she coming to keep you on the straight and narrow?
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 pm

wookie wrote:

My folks lived in Yorkshire for 13 years so they made quite a few friends up her. Plus she has yet to move to another dentist. They now live in Kent. So she has planed to come and stay so she can catch up with everyone and get her teeth done.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:10 am

wookie wrote:

Nah, he's gonna take her to Basics!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:20 am

haha ben and his mam down the front
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 pm

I spent hours awake last night in deep contemplation!?

Should I take my mum to Basics?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 pm

BT...nuff said! Evil or Very Mad
    Matt Long
    Matt Long
    w

Number of posts : 131

Post  Matt Long Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:59 am

As i've spent a vast amount in my christmas holiday over the last six weeks and lots of people owe me money,i have resorted to spending my coin collection which amounts to 1450quid. Anyway i tried ringing the ilkley branch of Halifax,only to be put through to an American operator. I aked if the ilkley branch would do a coin exchange and if i could do it without an account with that particular bank......ANSWER= "sorry si did you say oakley."I did this three or four tmes before putting the phone down.
    Why can't we sjust speak to the person we want????
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:23 am

Matt Long wrote: As i've spent a vast amount in my christmas holiday over the last six weeks and lots of people owe me money,i have resorted to spending my coin collection which amounts to 1450quid. Anyway i tried ringing the ilkley branch of Halifax,only to be put through to an American operator. I aked if the ilkley branch would do a coin exchange and if i could do it without an account with that particular bank......ANSWER= "sorry si did you say oakley."I did this three or four tmes before putting the phone down.

Banks suck ass, also don't EVER bank with HSBC. They are a bunch of useless tossers.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 am

Matt Long wrote: As i've spent a vast amount in my christmas holiday over the last six weeks and lots of people owe me money,i have resorted to spending my coin collection which amounts to 1450quid. Anyway i tried ringing the ilkley branch of Halifax,only to be put through to an American operator. I aked if the ilkley branch would do a coin exchange and if i could do it without an account with that particular bank......ANSWER= "sorry si did you say oakley."I did this three or four tmes before putting the phone down.

if there all in bags, then most banks will exchange them for notes without having a bank account there

most i've changed in one go was £150, so £1450 might be pushing it, but if you do it in small amounts, it should be ok.

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:21 am

'Oakley', classic.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:22 am

wookie wrote:haha ben and his mam down the front

Urgh. Such an awful phrase.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 am

Broadhead wrote:

So we won't be 'seeing you down the front?'
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:00 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

So we won't be 'seeing you down the front?'

I doubt it, no. Laughing

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:20 am

OH MY GOD THE XBOX HAS DIED. How will I pretend to be a cowboy now?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:49 pm

bigdaddy wrote:OH MY GOD THE XBOX HAS DIED. How will I pretend to be a cowboy now?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:56 am

I'm not allowed anything like that.

My wife moans when I play fruit ninja on the iPhone.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:06 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    bigdaddy wrote:OH MY GOD THE XBOX HAS DIED. How will I pretend to be a cowboy now?

I keep thinking the Xbox people miss a trick by not giving me the opportunity to be a construction worker, an indian, etc.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:47 pm

bigdaddy wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:

I keep thinking the Xbox people miss a trick by not giving me the opportunity to be a construction worker, an indian, etc.

Dragons Den opportunity here. Camp stereotype first person role playing games.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:49 pm

MarkD77 wrote:
    bigdaddy wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:

Dragons Den opportunity here. Camp stereotype first person role playing games.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Having a poorly car on a Monday morning. Not the nest way to start the week.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 pm

MarkD77 wrote:Having a poorly car on a Monday morning. Not the nest way to start the week.

Same here, my clutch has burnt out and I have just got some quotes back. £460 is the cheapest, nightmare!!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:05 am

Ben wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:Having a poorly car on a Monday morning. Not the nest way to start the week.

Same here, my clutch has burnt out and I have just got some quotes back. £460 is the cheapest, nightmare!!

Bloody garage can't look at mine until Friday so it's only 3 days in the frozen north for me and 2 days working from home which isn't too bad.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:31 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    Ben wrote:

Bloody garage can't look at mine until Friday so it's only 3 days in the frozen north for me and 2 days working from home which isn't too bad.

Have managed to book mine in for Thursday. Very bad timing as I have meetings all over the county this week. Looks like early starts in the office all week. Evil or Very Mad
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:30 am

I have just been informed that I'm going to be made redundant.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 am

Ben wrote:I have just been informed that I'm going to be made redundant.

Oh dear Ben....bad news.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:53 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Ben wrote:I have just been informed that I'm going to be made redundant.

Oh dear Ben....bad news.

Mortified!! Think I have untill the end of Feb to find another job. Will have to dust of the C.V.

Full on nighmare, car broken, soon to be jobless. Not a great start to to the week.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:18 am