VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 19 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:01 am

Ben wrote:I have just been informed that I'm going to be made redundant.

Jeez mate, that's terrible I honestly thought we were getting passed all this crap (apart from public sector). Hope you manage to find something else. What line of work are you in? I have links to some good recruiters.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 19 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  T.B Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 am

Ben wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Ben wrote:I have just been informed that I'm going to be made redundant.

Oh dear Ben....bad news.

Mortified!! Think I have untill the end of Feb to find another job. Will have to dust of the C.V.

Full on nighmare, car broken, soon to be jobless. Not a great start to to the week.

heavy

and I was going to moan about the adverts still being on here

Embarassed
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:51 am

Sorry to hear that Ben
    Happened to me about 18 months ago, I know how it feels but I also know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and I'm sure you'll sort something out.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 am

Yeah mate imagine if you were redundant to requirements and 46?

No

Look at it as a new chapter. At your age I had a different job every few months. But then I am utterly unemployable. And belligerent. And unqualified. And I hate people. And I don't care about money. And I'd rather starve to death than be told what to do.

Have you considered a period of signing on and spunking the dole on weed? It really passes the time. The 80s just flew by for me.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 am

Sorry to hear about your job mate
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 am

Sherrers wrote:Yeah mate imagine if you were redundant to requirements and 46?

No

Look at it as a new chapter. At your age I had a different job every few months. But then I am utterly unemployable. And belligerent. And unqualified. And I hate people. And I don't care about money. And I'd rather starve to death than be told what to do.

Have you considered a period of signing on and spunking the dole on weed? It really passes the time. The 80s just flew by for me.

Imagine if you are 58 and useless!

T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 am

I think you should both be more sympathetic to Ben's plight.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:30 am

I am! I'm saying he's young enough for it to be an opportunity not a problem.

New hate just in...

I hate Rupert Murdoch. I really do.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:46 am

2 months offline = 800+ emails - 200+ spam = 600 odd needing replies = I want to die.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Cheers everyone, appreciate the comments. As they say onwards and upwards.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:25 pm

That's the spirit fella!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Being hungry after you've just eaten. I am ALWAYS hungry and I'm trying to trim down a little.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 am

MarkD77 wrote:Being hungry after you've just eaten. I am ALWAYS hungry and I'm trying to trim down a little.

With ya there fella!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 am

MarkD77 wrote:Being hungry after you've just eaten. I am ALWAYS hungry and I'm trying to trim down a little.

Fruit and water is the answer to this you massive growlers. Drink water before you eat, fills you up. Drink it after you eat and have fruit. I have lost 5lbs since xmas due to Fruit, water and not eating chocolate and biscuits.

I am skinny as a rake. I can hide behind telegraph poles and everything.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:53 am

He's not wrong.

I litre. Room temperature.

Not only does it fill you up it's essential for proper digestion.

I'm a reverse anorexic though.

I make everyone else sick.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:37 am

Bishop wrote:I have lost 5lbs since xmas due to Fruit, water and not eating chocolate and biscuits.

And gurning, you lying bugger.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:13 am

Sherrers wrote:He's not wrong.

I litre. Room temperature.

Not only does it fill you up it's essential for proper digestion.

I'm a reverse anorexic though.

I make everyone else sick.

and you're still fat!

Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 pm

bigdaddy wrote:
    Bishop wrote:I have lost 5lbs since xmas due to Fruit, water and not eating chocolate and biscuits.

And gurning, you lying bugger.

Hahahahahaha. Yes and that. Although I still have a double chin. Go figure.

Rog, Tim isnt fat, he is just big boned. Wink
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 pm

f.a.t
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 am

It's my glands.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:07 am

Laughing
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 am

When is that big boned lazy glandular mess going to get rid of these fucking adverts on here?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:14 am

ooh spooky I was saying the same when the computer told me someone else was posting. So we were writing that at the same time. The subject matter. I wasn't as rude.

So I'll just say "I knooooooow! when?"

cyclops
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:29 am

I think the adverts are quite clever. They keep advertising websites I have visited. Are the adverts different for everyone. With the fact I've been looking for a job, the adverts for me are job search websites like Reeds!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am

Yes they are as I've been looking at a garage to fix my car and it's now all car related stuff.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 am

Scary. Everything I read in Sci Fi paperbacks as a kid have come true.

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 am

All I want to do is eat my lunch in peace and every cunt and his dog has now visited my office. Fuck off whilst I eat me tuna sarnie you boring fucks.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 am

Go to a special place.

Think about a new avatar.

You'll feel better.

I promise.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 am

Sherrers wrote:Go to a special place.

Think about a new avatar.

You'll feel better.

I promise.

Bish's world is a special place. He doesn't like outsiders, that's his problem. Hermit.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:20 am

Nobody on here and by definition nobody I ever met qualified as a proper hermit except me.

How can a successful handsome young lawyer with a ladywife and entourage of drinking chums even be in the space outside the Hermit Venn Diagram?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:05 pm