VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 34 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  elrusto Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I say it every year, but the parasitic, locust like swarm of badly dressed, ridiculously speaking and downright rude students are back.

I hate this time of year in Leeds.

You won't be heading to any freshers events then?

Surprisingly not. There's nowt fresh about me lad. All clubs will be avoided this weekend.

No Ivan Smagghe or Stacey Pullen then?

Nah, need to save some cash for the rest of the month, it's an expensive one for me. Will go out on the 1st as i'm playing, other than that i don't know. I may have to go to that Rebel Rave do, but only as it's someones birthday and only if it is free. I will HATE it in there.

I'm keeping my distance from Rebel Rave. Not my idea of a good night out at all. Next one for us will be Chez in October.

I know, trendy cunts. See also Visionquest, Hot Creations, Hot Natured and Soul Crap (who apparently played "My Perogative" by Bobby Brown in the Mint on Saturday. Like yeah, we're sooooo fucking cool. Wankers). They are like the pied piper, leading kids in vests to their fashionista lair. It's been going on for ruddy years.

Chez looks good, it's an option.

I can confirm this. Some of the music was woeful on Saturday night, Josh Tweek finished off with a load of hip hop Rolling Eyes the trouble is, I knew it would be shit and I still ended up going. Just don't know how to say no!!

-------

https://vvwi.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=566

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm