VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 26 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 03, 2011 12:38 am

The term 'reality TV star'.

When is the world going to wake up and realise that they are making millionaires of absolute fucking no-marks? Has the average intelligence level of the human race really dipped this low, or is it just a lull?
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 26 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  elrusto Tue May 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:The term 'reality TV star'.

When is the world going to wake up and realise that they are making millionaires of absolute fucking no-marks? Has the average intelligence level of the human race really dipped this low, or is it just a lull?

Yeah, I saw your rant on Facebook. Sad isn't it? I can't even look at a tabloid for this very reason Evil or Very Mad
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Number of posts : 362

Post  Tiny Tue May 03, 2011 10:42 pm

I hate that term. Ther not a "star" just lucky/unlucky/ stupid depending on your point of view!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:The term 'reality TV star'.

I'm still waiting for the "sapient" bit of the species to kick in....
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri May 06, 2011 10:03 am

It's midnight and I still have a shitload of work to do and be int he studio first thing.

Self. Fucking. Employment.

gizza job

(I can't even jump ship i have employees now!)
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri May 06, 2011 10:05 am

And bleach in my Winky wound.

No

Oh and just in case the last 20 years didn't register I am defo an alcoholic, I just drank cooking sherry.
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Fri May 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Sherrers wrote:And bleach in my Winky wound.

No

Oh and just in case the last 20 years didn't register I am defo an alcoholic, I just drank cooking sherry.

How is your winky this morning Tim!!? Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 am

High 5 Friday in Starbucks. I have now sunk to the depths of human depravity.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat May 07, 2011 8:13 am

Tiny wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:And bleach in my Winky wound.

No

How is your winky this morning Tim!!? Laughing

Clean. Bleachy clean.

Today I hate my life. I've not been to bed, got to tube station and they literally shut the doors in my face for a 'security alert". I then had to drive to the studio, congestion charge! i HAD to do it . Got back just now, barely able to see... got a whole day's emails waiting.

Great.

Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Wed May 11, 2011 7:47 pm

hangovers.

i currently have the worst hangover ever.

i have sent out for a macdonalds bacon and egg mcmuffin meal and a large bacon egg and tomato sandwich.
    i am at work and clients are pissing me off.
    bad times.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed May 11, 2011 8:01 pm

how long in prison would i get, for smashing a chair into the face of someone i work with

she's been back from holiday half an hour, and i'm already comtemplating murder
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Wed May 11, 2011 8:08 pm

wookie wrote:how long in prison would i get, for smashing a chair into the face of someone i work with

6 monthish maybe! can you poison her tea!? then she will be off sick!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

wookie wrote:how long in prison would i get, for smashing a chair into the face of someone i work with

Hahhaaa....I felt like this a few weeks ago. Some grunt gave me attitude in the office!!!! Evil or Very Mad
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed May 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Tiny wrote:

she diabetic, that may kill her, i only want severely maim her
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Wed May 11, 2011 9:22 pm

wookie wrote:
    Tiny wrote:

ah, fair enough.
    trip her up.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed May 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Put some smelly fish in her drawers...
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Wed May 11, 2011 9:43 pm

put some raw chicken under her desk and wait a few days!
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Post  elrusto Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 pm

wookie wrote:
    Tiny wrote:

Put 27 sugars in her coffee, and then you can 'save the day' by giving her an emergency shot of insulin into her eyeball.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 pm

elrusto wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Tiny wrote:

Put 27 sugars in her coffee, and then you can 'save the day' by giving her an emergency shot of insulin into her eyeball.

hahaha we have a winner
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed May 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Tiny wrote:hangovers.

i currently have the worst hangover ever.

i have sent out for a macdonalds bacon and egg mcmuffin meal and a large bacon egg and tomato sandwich.
    i am at work and clients are pissing me off.
    bad times.

Drinking on school nights. Biggest 'no no' ever.
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Wed May 11, 2011 11:08 pm

it all started with an innocent glass of wine.... and ended up in 3 bottles, falling over and waking up in the bathroom Embarassed
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed May 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Tiny wrote:it all started with an innocent glass of wine.... and ended up in 3 bottles, falling over and waking up in the bathroom Embarassed

Ouch!
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Wed May 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Tiny wrote:it all started with an innocent glass of wine.... and ended up in 3 bottles, falling over and waking up in the bathroom Embarassed

Ouch!
    ouch indeed.

although i am being taken out for tea to a fancy hotel so thats cheered me up!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed May 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Tiny wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:

Ouch!
    ouch indeed.

although i am being taken out for tea to a fancy hotel so thats cheered me up!

Nice, what fancy hotel?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed May 11, 2011 11:51 pm

i bets its the dinner buffet at the premier inn
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Thu May 12, 2011 1:06 am

The malmaison in leeds. never been but my friend recons its posh?? is it?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 12, 2011 1:08 am

It's a posh hotel, not sure what the restaurant is like.

Last edited by Fandango Widewheels on Thu May 12, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Post  elrusto Thu May 12, 2011 2:43 am

I've only been the once, but it was pretty good! Very Happy
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Thu May 12, 2011 3:03 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:It's a posh hotel, not sure what the restaurant is like.

the edit made me laugh, what was the regards, mark bit about !!?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu May 12, 2011 3:20 am

Lets face it, it's bound to be too posh for us lot. I mean, Bish still wears a Naffco 54 coat, Fandango drives a chav mobile, Wookie is a hairy, well Wookie and i'm from Wakefield. It could be a B&B in Rhyl and it would still seem upmarket to us rapscallions

Saying that, i know where you are from Tiny so it will DEFO seem posh Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:56 am