VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 10 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  RvZ Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:54 am

jim_kezzle wrote:Sorry to hear that Al.

It's ok! I've been on holiday.

*points gun at head*

sunny
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 10 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Rentaghost Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:27 pm

hyperion wrote:
    prentaghast wrote:I've been suffering with having to deal with my shitty bank all day as they've frozen my account for no reason. What a set of bastards. It's RBS too the greedy fucks with their 1 billion profits and their need to dick me around even though I'm technically a shareholder. Twats.

Ha! RBS. The bank that needed to be bailed out, then Christmas that year threw a £1 million Christmas party for their employees.

I didn't know how to react to that when I first read it and I still don't. Everybody who has worked hard, regardless of the idiocy of their superiors, should have fun at Christmas. I think I'd be happy if the Christmas party was held but all senior management and people who fucked everyone else over due to their greed were banned from going.

I used to work for them and their partys are shit! I agree with you though, it's the people at the top that shouldn't get rewarded but we know that's not the case.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:26 pm

prentaghast wrote:I used to work for them and their partys are shit!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Wanky Facebook status updates. Some bird I know who has one in the oven has updated her status with the following 'My baby is only the size of a pear but my uetrus feels the size of a space hopper'. Yuck, no need.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:54 pm

yeah baby status updates on facebook can fuck right off

you get stuff like

whoever : my baby did its first shite today and it stank

then everyone comments either aww bless, or tries to outdo the first statement like

someone else: my baby also did its first shit today, and it smelt so bad it stripped the ennamel from our teeth, and erroded all the metal in the house
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Post  Rentaghost Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Those Facebook updates get on my tits too. One lass who I barely know plays her life out on there and in the last couple of months I know of her - 1. going out with a lad ten years younger. 2. announcing she's getting married to the lad within a coupe of weeks. 3. lots of gushing "i love u" going back and forth and people "liking" it. 4. breaking up with lad and calling him a wanker. 5. it's all because he's a steriod head.

Way too much information but I must be a fuckin idiot too as I've taken the time to read it.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:02 pm

From my limited experience of facebook nobody, out of a potential half a billion we are talking... not ONE... not a single person EVER puts a 'status' comment of any type that is anything other than piss dull and self serving.

Although I gather that is the point.

It's half a billion people going LOOK AT ME and no-one actually looking, cos they are looking at themselves.

Bring back tin cans and string.

Or carpet bombing.

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 am

ah it's friday the 13th!

I wondered why I am full of anger today

Case closed.
    hyperion
    hyperion
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 41

Post  hyperion Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:00 am

Sherrers wrote:From my limited experience of facebook nobody, out of a potential half a billion we are talking... not ONE... not a single person EVER puts a 'status' comment of any type that is anything other than piss dull and self serving.

Although I gather that is the point.

It's half a billion people going LOOK AT ME and no-one actually looking, cos they are looking at themselves.

Bring back tin cans and string.

Or carpet bombing.

I think Facebook is the most egoic application on the internet. People always post stuff like "look how great my life is" or "my life is shit, please validate me so that I know I have a right to feel this way because it was somebody else's fault."

I only use it to find out about events so I stripped any personal information off there save for my email address.

BUT the one thing on Facebook that makes me laugh the most right now is when my newsfeed has some crap like "Joe just checked into Big Burger cafe, Beverley Hills" or whatever. What is the POINT of this? So, if I see this, am I supposed to turn up there out of the blue and say "Hey, man, saw your check in on Facebook and HERE I AM!" If we wanted to meet up, we'd use maybe a mobile phone (of all things) to arrange. Or maybe good, old fashioned email.

Unfortunately the whole world loves Facebook, it seems. It had 142 million unique visitors last month, only 30 million short of all Google's apps put together. Soon it will be the most visited site on the internet.
    hyperion
    hyperion
    very valued guest

Post  hyperion Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 am

Sherrers wrote:ah it's friday the 13th!

Break out the chainsaw/hockey mask.
    hyperion
    hyperion
    very valued guest

Post  hyperion Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:05 am

prentaghast wrote:Those Facebook updates get on my tits too. One lass who I barely know plays her life out on there and in the last couple of months I know of her - 1. going out with a lad ten years younger. 2. announcing she's getting married to the lad within a coupe of weeks. 3. lots of gushing "i love u" going back and forth and people "liking" it. 4. breaking up with lad and calling him a wanker. 5. it's all because he's a steriod head.

Way too much information but I must be a fuckin idiot too as I've taken the time to read it.

LOL! Genius.

Announcing a relationship on Facebook really is a bad idea.

Facebook is a bad idea.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 pm

The Royal Fucking Mail. I pay to send a package special delivery so it is signed for. Package goes missing. I call Royal Mail who tell me it was definitely delivered but surprise surprise they have no record of who signed for it. CUNTS!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:48 pm

We stopped using them a couple of years ago on similar grounds.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:09 pm

ISP's....... Mad
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 am

Al wrote:We stopped using them a couple of years ago on similar grounds.

I was planning to use Fedex but work said it would be much simpler to use Royal Mail. Yeah, right.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:45 am

what was in the package?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:51 am

My work permit application for South Africa which has taken me five weeks to pull together, and my passport that I need for next Tuesday.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:06 am

that will be on the black market in no time

someone in burkina faso will now be called mark devlaney
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Been seconded back to Regional. Shocked

Truly gutted.

Recession!! No
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:50 pm

ask to be the northern correspondant

you'd have loads of fun, covering us idiots
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Al wrote:Been seconded back to Regional. Shocked

Truly gutted.

Recession!! No

Sorry to hear that. I hope it's a good region you get. Preferably nothing Welsh or Scottish.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:52 am

Mark am I having a large lunch of mental or did it cost you £200 to get a new passport?

I just walked away £210 lighter.

Because I needed a passport renewed.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd break it down but it's too dull. Apparently if I was in a hurry it would be more Shocked

Somebody, somewhere is making a LOT of money out of The "War" on Terror.

But we knew that.

I just didn't think I'd be paying for it.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Post  Rentaghost Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:21 am

£210? That's unbelievable. Robbin' bastards.

Sky Sports News have pissed me off as it's no longer on free view. It was a wonderful waste of my day watching the same news looping over and over and then seeing a new story breaking.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:36 am

It's only 75 euros for my irish one Shocked

More Home office/Post office news as it breaks today...

Now here's Rentaghost with today's sport...
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:44 am

Laughing
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Post  Rentaghost Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:52 am

Sherrers wrote:It's only 75 euros for my irish one Shocked

More Home office/Post office news as it breaks today...

Now here's Rentaghost with today's sport...

If only I could. My resolve wont break, I'm not paying for Sky. I'll just have to go uninformed. Or read it on a website.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:48 am

I thought it was only £80 for a renewal
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:33 pm

MarkD77 wrote:

Truly gutted.

Recession!! No

Sorry to hear that. I hope it's a good region you get. Preferably nothing Welsh or Scottish.

East Midlands.

No
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Sherrers wrote:Mark am I having a large lunch of mental or did it cost you £200 to get a new passport?

I just walked away £210 lighter.

Because I needed a passport renewed.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd break it down but it's too dull. Apparently if I was in a hurry it would be more Shocked

Somebody, somewhere is making a LOT of money out of The "War" on Terror.

But we knew that.

I just didn't think I'd be paying for it.

You are entirely right. If you want a quick turnaround it's a proper rip off. What is a bigger rip off is that I (or rather my company) were charged £135 for a £125 postal order. How does that work then?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Al wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:

Truly gutted.

Recession!! No

East Midlands.

No

Does that mean you have to relocate?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:56 pm