VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Bishop
tanit
wookie
Rrriot Guurl
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
jon carter
Broadhead
Mac
Jnr DJ
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
20 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 5 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  T.B Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:49 am

and how is your car?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 5 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Sherrers Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:50 am

hahaha Laughing Laughing
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm

T.B wrote:and how is your car?

haha Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 am

I am having possibly the worst day ever at work. Anyone else have a real shitter.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:48 am

Once again today has been woeful. How i havent smashed my phone to pieces I will never know. Its been on the floor more times my boxers on a night in the red hart.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:14 am

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 5 Manate11
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Laughing Laughing I love that
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Lack of sleep is bad.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

The building opposite caught fire on Saturday night about 3am. I counted 32 gawkers of which 27 were filming it with their phones and the other 5 were watching the ones filming it. It was a very sad thing to watch.

Copper who came yesterday asking for witnesses said they saw the fire on CCTV. Not a single person called the fire brigade but people were filming it when they arrived. It was the ground floor of a block containing over a hundred families.

The Fire service said it was a matter of minutes that the thing didn't blow the whole gaff up.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Sherrers wrote:The building opposite caught fire on Saturday night about 3am. I counted 32 gawkers of which 27 were filming it with their phones and the other 5 were watching the ones filming it. It was a very sad thing to watch.

Copper who came yesterday asking for witnesses said they saw the fire on CCTV. Not a single person called the fire brigade but people were filming it when they arrived. It was the ground floor of a block containing over a hundred families.

The Fire service said it was a matter of minutes that the thing didn't blow the whole gaff up.

Sad times. Makes me very angry. Evil or Very Mad
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

It's a London thing sadly.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:13 pm

The new skatepark which is under construction in Blyth looks pretty good actually. However having taken a stroll up last night, we find chavs on it already. Its unfinished and they have shifted some wire fencing to have a go on it. The little wankers are 18+ and they cant just wait a few more days to have a go.

Whilst Mrs Hooters made her feelings known, I managed to pop a wheelie on Raggys bike and fell off the back. Humiliating times.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Bishop wrote:The new skatepark which is under construction in Blyth looks pretty good actually. However having taken a stroll up last night, we find chavs on it already. Its unfinished and they have shifted some wire fencing to have a go on it. The little wankers are 18+ and they cant just wait a few more days to have a go.

Whilst Mrs Hooters made her feelings known, I managed to pop a wheelie on Raggys bike and fell off the back. Humiliating times.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:The new skatepark which is under construction in Blyth looks pretty good actually. However having taken a stroll up last night, we find chavs on it already. Its unfinished and they have shifted some wire fencing to have a go on it. The little wankers are 18+ and they cant just wait a few more days to have a go.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I had been boasting about my bike riding prowess all the way to the park as well. What i didnt know was that Gem and Metfuck had bets on that I would be shit and fall off the back if I attempted said wheelie.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:16 pm

On Saturday i somehow managed to lose my cash card. I searched for over an hour and it was making me really angry. Then I went to the shop and as i queued i noticed it was on the counter. I asked the young retard who was working if anyone had handed a card in and his reply was “what colour is it?”!!!! I repeated this question to him in disbelief and the woman behind me in the queue started giggling.

I said “it’s good to see fraud prevention is being exercised so resolutely by Nisa employees” (I was proud of that line!) and said next time maybe ask what name is on the card. He stared at me blankly whilst the aforementioned woman behind me laughed really loud. It made up for the frantic searching!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Broadhead wrote:On Saturday i somehow managed to lose my cash card. I searched for over an hour and it was making me really angry. Then I went to the shop and as i queued i noticed it was on the counter. I asked the young retard who was working if anyone had handed a card in and his reply was “what colour is it?”!!!! I repeated this question to him in disbelief and the woman behind me in the queue started giggling.

I said “it’s good to see fraud prevention is being exercised so resolutely by Nisa employees” (I was proud of that line!) and said next time maybe ask what name is on the card. He stared at me blankly whilst the aforementioned woman behind me laughed really loud. It made up for the frantic searching!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nothing worse than losing your bank card.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Yeah? Try being 61.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 pm

I now can't see nearly all of the pics on this board, as well as the tubez. The fun nazi's at work are winning and I fear my days here are numbered.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Broadhead wrote:I now can't see nearly all of the pics on this board, as well as the tubez. The fun nazi's at work are winning and I fear my days here are numbered.

You will have to change jobs mate. Start looking quickly.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:Yeah? Try being 61.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Number of posts : 69

Post  Mr.C Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:

Hi Roger! cheers
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 am

Eating Roast chicken hula hoops makes your fingers smell like you've been fingering bet gilroy behind the rovers.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:24 am

Mr.C wrote:
    Jnr DJ wrote:

Hi Roger! cheers

Hello Richard!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Sad times. I don't understand why she has chosen him over me. It just doesn't add up Sad
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 pm

She must have heard you had other irons in the fire Smile

How did the romantic night in front of Match of the Day go? I hope you didn't bore her to death with your nil-nil draw Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 pm

That didn't quite go to plan, I didn't see any football until last night. I am taking her to the boozer to watch the match this Sunday though.

I treat my laydeez good.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm glad the CMD doesn't come on here. She'd be giving me some right grief when she saw your wooing technique Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:34 pm

i see you've gone up in the world from the mail to the sun Rolling Eyes
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:38 pm

At least the Sun doesn't pretend to be serious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:24 am