VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Bishop
tanit
wookie
Rrriot Guurl
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
jon carter
Broadhead
Mac
Jnr DJ
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
20 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 3 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Online shopping Scott. It's amazing the stuff that I can buy now without the burn of shame.

It wouldn't have arrived in time and i'm not paying extra for next day delivery when i work in town.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 3 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Jnr DJ Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 pm

T.B wrote:haha Laughing RACIST

The Irony!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:08 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Online shopping Scott. It's amazing the stuff that I can buy now without the burn of shame.

It wouldn't have arrived in time and i'm not paying extra for next day delivery when i work in town.

You've just quantified the price of shame Wink
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:47 am

Broadhead wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 pm

I updated the software on my phone yesterday for the first time. I foolishly didn't back it up first. You can guess the rest. I didn't have much music on there as it was but now i have none. Bastard.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Dropping my dad off at the airport this morning and having to get up at half 5 is not my idea of fun. The only plus side is i was in work early so i can use the hours to leave early on Friday. There are some terrible drivers on the road early on a morning, they're either really slow or complete maniacs. I like to be in bewteen the two.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:54 pm

I hate dropping people off at the airport. Having to act all cheery while they fuck off on holiday whilst the most you've got to look forward to is either going to work or going home.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I hate dropping people off at the airport. Having to act all cheery while they fuck off on holiday whilst the most you've got to look forward to is either going to work or going home.

I didn't even manage the acting cheery bit, which my dad thrived on and rubbed it in for the whole journey, much to his amusement.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I hate dropping people off at the airport. Having to act all cheery while they fuck off on holiday whilst the most you've got to look forward to is either going to work or going home.

I didn't even manage the acting cheery bit, which my dad thrived on and rubbed it in for the whole journey, much to his amusement.

Hahahaha, top Dad work.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Hahahaha, top Dad work.

Oh and just has he was closing the door, he said, with a huge grin on his face, "see you when you pick me up. I get in at 1am on a Monday morning, i'll text you the details" and closed the door before i could voice my anger.

Bastard!!!!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 pm

This mornings office topics have swung from that shit book, to Big Brother, to horse riding. Die....die....DIE!!!!!!
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 am

what's wrong with horse riding granny smasher?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 am

T.B wrote:what's wrong with horse riding granny smasher?

Nothing, unless you have to listen to pointless and unfunny anecdotes about "Billy" every day. Everyone just glazes over when she starts going on about him.

And i am scared of horses, which doesn't help.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 am

Billy is a shit name for a horse.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 am

I read that as "what's wrong with MY horse-riding granny smasher?" Thank GOD you're a woman so I wasn't further startled.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 am

bigdaddy wrote:

I read that as "what's wrong with my horse-riding granny smasher?" Thank GOD you're a woman so I wasn't further startled.

There are at least three ways that sentence reads. They're all very rude.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Looks like it'll be raining tomorrow for the cricket Sad
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:15 pm

bigdaddy wrote:

I read that as "what's wrong with my horse-riding granny smasher?" Thank GOD you're a woman so I wasn't further startled.

There are at least three ways that sentence reads. They're all very rude.
    Giddy

giddy up

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:09 am

Drinking on a school night

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:40 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Drinking on a school night

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Foolish, but fun at the time.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am

what is this drinking you speak of?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Knowing your weekend is already in tatters because you have to study Sad

I thought I'd left all that shit behind.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Geek Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Reluctant geek.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 am

Still a geek.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 pm

The Stone Roses. Even with 70,000 backing singers Ian Brown still sounds awful.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Weather........
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 am

Motorists should avoid driving in central London and around Games venues from 15 July and be aware that Olympic Route Network (ORN) restrictions apply from 25 July. On road event days, road closures will be in place from early morning and you will not be able to drive close to or across the race routes. If you intend to travel in the area, you are strongly advised to plan ahead.

I'm a small vortex of hate and fury.

You should see how much they are closing off.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 am

You should come back up north for a month. I think you might do something you will later regret (whilst in prison) if you hang around down there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm