VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... Empty Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:40 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm gonna go nicking that neet.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  RvZ Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 am

Broadhead wrote:I remember at my wedding thinking the DJ was terrible at first and was in the toilet talking to one of my mates, saying how much of a prick said DJ was, when the toilet flushed and the door opened.

It was the DJ. I apologised and did one Embarassed

That exact thing happened to me when I went with tim to ibiza but the DJ was Sven Vath.

That was the legendary time Roger was introduced to Richie Hawtin and Rog looked at him and merely said "ooh...negative hitler" and walked off.

Just in case you missed it the first time.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:54 am

Laughing

I did miss it the first time. Amazing. I wonder if that lead to Richie's image change?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 am

does "Nah Then Lad"

come with free "Sitha Later" pull out

featuring all the gossip from around the area?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:57 am

You have forgotten that as Sven came out of the cubicle glaring at you you tried to be nonchalant and leant on the wall, your elbow instead went straight to the hand dryer button and blew the gak all over everyone's faces.

Everyone went :
    Shocked Shocked Shocked

And you went :
    What a Face

Sven went :
    Rolling Eyes

Then you replied with :
    Embarassed

None-more-norman-wisdom-moment.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:00 am

Why don't moments like that ever get caught on camera? I would pay good money to see that.

You're right about Sven by the way. Terrible.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:00 am

Sherrers wrote:You have forgotten that as Sven came out of the cubicle glaring at you you tried to be nonchalant and leant on the wall, your elbow instead went straight to the hand dryer button and blew the gak all over everyone's faces.

Everyone went :
    Shocked Shocked Shocked

And you went :
    What a Face

Sven went :
    Rolling Eyes

Then you replied with :
    Embarassed

None-more-norman-wisdom-moment.

Laughing Laughing Laughing oh Al.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 am

It was one of the best Ibiza spazups ever. Both Al and Rog are basically none-more-english and I was in bits the entire time.

I think AL in Cocoon was one of my top ten.

I am sure it is all on the 'terrible tales' thread...
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 am

Laughing Laughing

ah happy days! never to return.

Sadly many a great tale is lost... they are on here somewhere but the terrible tales thread came into being to contain the flood of stories but came too late for some...
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:50 am

I do remember there being an "AL in Cocoon" tale and it being a corker but we may as well have it again as I can't remember it's details at all.

"Terrible Tales!"
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Drinking on a school night is not good. I feel terrible and to compound my misery Tesco's didn't have my Egg Mayonnaise and Water Cress sarnie when i went in this morning.

Fuming i am, i tell thee.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Broadhead wrote:Drinking on a school night is not good. I feel terrible and to compound my misery Tesco's didn't have my Egg Mayonnaise and Water Cress sarnie when i went in this morning.

I know what's really hacked you off though... Wookie did predict via text to me that you might not be at your shiney happiest today...
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Even by my own morose standards i am miserable today. Bastards.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 pm

i bet your mood is darker than a black hole
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Broadhead wrote:Drinking on a school night is not good. I feel terrible and to compound my misery Tesco's didn't have my Egg Mayonnaise and Water Cress sarnie when i went in this morning.

School night drinking is a bad idea mate. I only do it on a thursday, as fridays dont count.

Twatting Mr Kipling apple pies. One bite and they explode everywhere. Cakes.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:06 am

shAdy wrote:

I know what's really hacked you off though... Wookie did predict via text to me that you might not be at your shiney happiest today...

now now you shouldn't make hints unless we get full disclosure.

sorry, it's the journalist in me. sometimes i can't hold his head underwater anymore and he pops up
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:08 am

It is *whispers* football related. Despite being a Northern oik i follow a London based football team. The ones who didn't win.

Let us never mention this again.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am

I am pleased.

I thought it was important.

Very Happy
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:20 am

Al wrote:I am pleased.

I thought it was important.

Very Happy

This may slightly irritate the Wideface'd one...
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:22 am

It is OK, i am calm now. I was proper angry when the second goal went in, this was quickly made worse when i bit my hot dog and the mustard i had put on it squirted on to my crotch.

It's So not a good look having a yellow stain round your bits.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:23 am

Broadhead wrote:It is OK, i am calm now. I was proper angry when the second goal went in, this was quickly made worse when i bit my hot dog and the mustard i had put on it squirted on to my crotch.

It's So not a good look having a yellow stain round your bits.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:10 am

Pissing exhaust has gone on my car.

I drove home at 30 miles an hour sounding like a tank/chav. Mad
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 am

All of today.

FFS. If I were at 1/20th of normal human size, today would be like the Battle of Rogers Pond.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Stupid volcano and it's shitty volcanic ash meaning it's touch and go as to whether a couple of our headliners can make it on Friday.

Mother nature 1 - Techno 0
    Welsh
    Welsh
    w

Number of posts : 176

Post  Welsh Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 pm

2 x Don Perrrrrrwhatever

Tamasipam and a concoction of sorts and dyslexic!

Rasberry jam mmmmmmm
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:55 am

Broadhead wrote:Stupid volcano and it's shitty volcanic ash meaning it's touch and go as to whether a couple of our headliners can make it on Friday.

Is there not a young bald hero who can step in and save the day??
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 am

Laughing Laughing

timmy is still waiting for his lovely old mum and dad too.

you should ask him scott his techno sets are blinding
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 am

Broadhead wrote:Stupid volcano and it's shitty volcanic ash meaning it's touch and go as to whether a couple of our headliners can make it on Friday.

Is Pete V H on the doutbful list?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:11 am

Token Bird wrote:

Is there not a young bald hero who can step in and save the day??

Young? No

Bald? Yes

Hero? No

I will be playing in the bar. Worst place for me really, that cheap Red Stripe is within arms length!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:12 am

jim_kezzle wrote:

Is Pete V H on the doutbful list?

I'm afraid so, as is the Anaconda.

They're looking in to it though, all is not lost.Paul will pull something out of the bag i'm sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am