VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 2 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:32 am

Where are they flying from Scott? I am clued up to the back bollocks about the devil's cloud as my folks are trapped in Beijing.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 2 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  wookie Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 am

Sherrers wrote:Where are they flying from Scott? I am clued up to the back bollocks about the devil's cloud as my folks are trapped in Beijing.

shit mate, hope they get home soon
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Have woken up to water weeing out of my boiler!

It's everywhere!! Mad

Waiting to here back from the plumber

The pressures gone,and theres no hot water,great one!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Sherrers wrote:Where are they flying from Scott? I am clued up to the back bollocks about the devil's cloud as my folks are trapped in Beijing.

I beleieve one is coming from Berlin and the other from Spain.

Things are looking up though and we shouldnt have any problems. Techno notice!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm

whacky email from the office funster about someone's leaving do that includes this:

Small Print Disclaimers:

Your home will not be repossessed if you are unable to attend however there are rumours that Mr Shaw may be buying a round!

Any persons who suffer from nut allergies – alternative snacks would be available to purchase at a reasonable price. However all snacks must be shared with the whole group with the exception of pork scratching because they are simply just wrong!

Public Houses offer a large selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages so please do not feel the need to make a complete and utter fool of yourself because I'm sure someone will bring along their camera.....

small fucking print? do one you unfunny gimp.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Laughing

wacky fucker!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:46 pm

wookie wrote:whacky email from the office funster about someone's leaving do that includes this:

Small Print Disclaimers:

Your home will not be repossessed if you are unable to attend however there are rumours that Mr Shaw may be buying a round!

Any persons who suffer from nut allergies – alternative snacks would be available to purchase at a reasonable price. However all snacks must be shared with the whole group with the exception of pork scratching because they are simply just wrong!

Public Houses offer a large selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages so please do not feel the need to make a complete and utter fool of yourself because I'm sure someone will bring along their camera.....

small fucking print? do one you unfunny gimp.

aw that seems fairly harmeless you grumpy nothern cynics
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:53 pm

I went to buy some low(er) fat food last night. It appears diet food is well expensive.

And i couldn't manage my morning mile today, me calves are knackered. I was told to stretch, which i did, only to do it too vigourosly and i have pulled muscles all down the back of my legs. I will run tonight though.

I will be an adonis this time next year. An ugly, bald adonis.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Broadhead wrote:I went to buy some low(er) fat food last night. It appears diet food is well expensive.

And i couldn't manage my morning mile today, me calves are knackered. I was told to stretch, which i did, only to do it too vigourosly and i have pulled muscles all down the back of my legs. I will run tonight though.

Will you be wearing colourful suits with shoulder pads?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 pm

MarkD77 wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I went to buy some low(er) fat food last night. It appears diet food is well expensive.

Will you be wearing colourful suits with shoulder pads?

Very fetching. would suit you broadhead.

Next weekends plans have been dealt a terrible blow. Ive run out of cash. It looks like I will be confined to my house and garden for the entire weekend. Wank.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:07 pm

I won't sacrafice my style just because my body looks like it has been chisselled from Granite.

That's crap Bish. Surely one of you can afford it? I'll keep an eye our for Mrs Bish then!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Broadhead wrote:I won't sacrafice my style just because my body looks like it has been chisselled from Granite.

That's crap Bish. Surely one of you can afford it? I'll keep an eye our for Mrs Bish then!

Laughing Laughing
    Thats about right mate.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:08 am

The amount of money in the 'health' industry is hilarious. Basically EVERYONE knows what to do. Eat a bit better and less of it. Exercise more.

Cue a thousand years of quacks and snake oil designed to part you with loads of cash and no flab.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:13 am

I am proper going for it. I won't be stopped this time, not even by myself.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 pm

I always get a large Bacon & Sausage sarnie (brown sauce) on a Friday.

Today i'm having grapes Sad
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Broadhead wrote:I always get a large Bacon & Sausage sarnie (brown sauce) on a Friday.

Today i'm having grapes Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing

My fitness campaign floundered badly last night. Got home from work late, didnt even go in the house, just parked the car, walked straight over to the pub and got shitfaced. Had a chip butty and then later on ordered the dirtiest burger and chips from variety island and then had some of Mrs Bish's pizza.

Unhealthy times. pale
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:03 pm

I had to leave my mates house as there was talk of pizza. I had to get out of there, i'm not ready to face that level of test just yet!

Variety Island Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Broadhead wrote:I had to leave my mates house as there was talk of pizza. I had to get out of there, i'm not ready to face that level of test just yet!

Variety Island Laughing

it sounds like a resort hotel in magaluf
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 pm

It's Blyths premier eaterie, serving Turnip and chips, turnip burgers and turnip rings. They also do turnip topped pizzas and have a turnip going round on a spit, like a turnip kebab.

None of that foreign muck!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Broadhead wrote:It's Blyths premier eaterie, serving Turnip and chips, turnip burgers and turnip rings. They also do turnip topped pizzas and have a turnip going round on a spit, like a turnip kebab.

Oi. We are a very open minded bunch in Ye Olde Blyth. We allow women into the pub and everything.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:It's Blyths premier eaterie, serving Turnip and chips, turnip burgers and turnip rings. They also do turnip topped pizzas and have a turnip going round on a spit, like a turnip kebab.

Oi. We are a very open minded bunch in Ye Olde Blyth. We allow women into the pub and everything.

having a stripper night on a Tuesday doesnt really count as allowing women in the pub though does it?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Its a start. These changes take time mate. cant just rush into them.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 pm

No turnip parmo?!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 pm

elrusto wrote:

No turnip parmo?!

its classed as foreign

plus a parmo would never lower itself to be made out of turnip

if they did, the riots in boro would last for weeks and probably improve the look of the place
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 am

You Northerners are cracking me up today Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:08 am

All this holiday madness talk is getting me down.

Im well miffed that I cant go out, I only have myself to blame though, i should never have agreed marriage.

Only joking Mrs Bish only joking. Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:20 am

How can anyone within the reach of Variety Island be down?

Can you not order some clowns and a couple of ventriloquists to keep your spirits up ?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Sherrers wrote:How can anyone within the reach of Variety Island be down?

Can you not order some clowns and a couple of ventriloquists to keep your spirits up ?

I sampled the delights of Variety Island again last night, and your right I cant be down.

There are loads of clowns in Blyth mate, in fact its full of them. Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm not happy the course i wanted to do at York Falconry & Raptorlodge is £45 for half a day. The robbing gets, no wonder Billy stole a baby one and trained it himself.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Broadhead wrote:I'm not happy the course i wanted to do at York Falconry & Raptorlodge is £45 for half a day. The robbing gets, no wonder Billy stole a baby one and trained it himself.

I get the Falconry bit but what the hell is Raptorlodge?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:40 pm