VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 3 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:30 pm

God knows!

I just want to fly a Kestrel. Is that so wrong?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 3 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 pm

A raptor is the genus group of the species of birds of prey. Eagles, Hawks, Falcons, Owls etc etc

They obviously have a wider selection than just falcons and/or are cashing in on Jurassic Park for gullible teenage lads. Like Scott.

Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Wow, Laura, you're not that, er, fresh-faced ingenue anymore...

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 3 6a00d8341c630a53ef0134803c356a970c-800wi

*Whimpers*.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Sherrers wrote:A raptor is the genus group of the species of birds of prey. Eagles, Hawks, Falcons, Owls etc etc

They obviously have a wider selection than just falcons and/or are cashing in on Jurassic Park for gullible teenage lads. Like Scott.

Very Happy

GUTTED.COM

I was hoping to go and tame a dinosaur.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:09 pm

bigdaddy wrote:Wow, Laura, you're not that, er, fresh-faced ingenue anymore...

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 3 6a00d8341c630a53ef0134803c356a970c-800wi

*Whimpers*.

Is it just me or does that picture start to move if you look at it long enough?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Broadhead wrote:God knows!

I just want to fly a Kestrel. Is that so wrong?

Tha wants ter get tha self dahn Barnsleh lad. Massive on the Kestrel scene.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Companies House. Absolute nightmare to deal with.

They give you 21 days to register a legal charge other wise you have to apply for a court order which means shelling out lots of money and a potential claim by the mortgage lender being made against you.

So you submit all the papers on day 1 of the 21 days, they then write back on the 10th day of the 21 days and say, actually there is an error please correct it and re submit your papers. Which you do. They then write back on the 19th day of 21 days and say actually we have spotted another error, please correct and resubmit.

Gee thanks companies house, you have left me an awful lot of time there and why the fuck didnt you pick both errors up first time round. Mad

I am also angry at myself for making 2 daft errors. Embarassed
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 pm

hahaha

wideface and kes
    Welsh
    Welsh
    w

Number of posts : 176

Post  Welsh Sat May 01, 2010 6:41 am

Bishop wrote:Companies House. Absolute nightmare to deal with.

They give you 21 days to register a legal charge other wise you have to apply for a court order which means shelling out lots of money and a potential claim by the mortgage lender being made against you.

So you submit all the papers on day 1 of the 21 days, they then write back on the 10th day of the 21 days and say, actually there is an error please correct it and re submit your papers. Which you do. They then write back on the 19th day of 21 days and say actually we have spotted another error, please correct and resubmit.

Gee thanks companies house, you have left me an awful lot of time there and why the fuck didnt you pick both errors up first time round. Mad

just ring me next time I will go in and do it by hand for half the legal fees in one day or your money back minus a coffee, sandwitch and packet of crips!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat May 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Welsh wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Companies House. Absolute nightmare to deal with.

just ring me next time I will go in and do it by hand for half the legal fees in one day or your money back minus a coffee, sandwitch and packet of crips!

Nice one thanks.Whats your number? affraid
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon May 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Britains got talent. No, it really hasnt. What a god awful show. Rolling Eyes
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu May 06, 2010 6:39 pm

I was rudely awoken this morning by the vile buzzing of a wasp behind my blinds. I hate them, natures assasins. I opened a window but the little work of the devil ignored this and continued annoying me.

Morning ruined. Thank you god, you bastard.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Can of insect spray next to the bed should do the trick.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu May 06, 2010 8:23 pm

I killed it in the end, though it was by accident rather than me being a tough guy!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri May 07, 2010 12:52 am

Broadhead wrote:I was rudely awoken this morning by the vile buzzing of a wasp behind my blinds. I hate them, natures assasins. I opened a window but the little work of the devil ignored this and continued annoying me.

Morning ruined. Thank you god, you bastard.

nature's assassins Very Happy

not really though are they?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 am

They are up there on the evil-o-meter with celery, cottage cheese, Lady Gaga and John Barrowman,
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri May 07, 2010 1:37 am

christ has no one banned him yet?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Fri May 07, 2010 1:44 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:christ has no one banned him yet?

It's very close.

Welsh. You are going to be banned soon. It will block you at your server, so you won't be able to register at all even under another stupid guise.

Final warning.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri May 07, 2010 10:09 pm

being ill, my head feels like its in a vice and its gonna explode any minute
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 07, 2010 10:36 pm

doesnt sound good mate. Have you got man flu?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri May 07, 2010 10:41 pm

i think its space flu mate
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Fri May 07, 2010 10:42 pm

wookie wrote:being ill, my head feels like its in a vice and its gonna explode any minute

me too. but it's brought on by tense nervous tory hate and having to work since 3am and no end in sight...
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri May 07, 2010 10:48 pm

shit yeah Al is this like your busiest thing ever? like ten New Years eve's squashed together?

you must be knackered.

I am Mr furious today.

fuming
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 10:49 pm

The wasp not actually being dead story seems somewhat inappropriate now.

I'll save it for another time.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri May 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Broadhead wrote:The wasp not actually being dead story seems somewhat inappropriate now.

I'll save it for another time.

Laughing

mundane thread

Come on Scotty I need a laugh. Give us a dull update on there
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Fri May 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Sherrers wrote:shit yeah Al is this like your busiest thing ever? like ten New Years eve's squashed together?

you must be knackered.

I am Mr furious today.

fuming

Me too. I am done in yeah. It's the endless twaddle from 'experts' before, during and no doubt forever after that is so soul destroying.

I hope our non voters on here feel it is their duty to cheer us up today?

Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm on it Al Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri May 07, 2010 11:04 pm

I feel really guilty AND really sorry for Al and timmy.

Embarassed

I will be a cheerleader too
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Laughing

'Give me a K, give me an E, give me an S, what have you got?'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:02 pm