VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 4 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Bishop Fri May 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Broadhead wrote:Laughing

'Give me a K, give me an E, give me an S, what have you got?'

A mad man?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 4 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Sherrers Fri May 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:Laughing

'Give me a K, give me an E, give me an S, what have you got?'

A lone mad man?

Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 11:23 pm

'it's just me and me hawk.....'
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri May 07, 2010 11:29 pm

you really love that hawk don't you
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 11:31 pm

She's like lightning.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Broadhead wrote:She's like lightning.

I cant afford a real one, but im going to get you a stuffed one.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 11:35 pm

That would be the best present ever. I'm gonna look in to that actually. Ive got a dead squirrel in the garden at the moment, but it's hardly the same.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Broadhead wrote:That would be the best present ever. I'm gonna look in to that actually. Ive got a dead squirrel in the garden at the moment, but it's hardly the same.

Glue some fake wings on it mate and a fake beak. Nobody will be able to tell the difference.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri May 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Broadhead wrote:That would be the best present ever. I'm gonna look in to that actually. Ive got a dead squirrel in the garden at the moment, but it's hardly the same.

Shocked
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 pm

I found it this morning tucked up in a ball under a tree. I wasn't sure it was dead at first but after a quick poke with a stick i can confirm it has passed away.

I was running a bit late so i shall deal with it when i get in.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri May 07, 2010 11:46 pm

your gonna stick it in a pie and eat it arent you?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 11:50 pm

I would be lying if i said i hadn't wondered how it would taste, it's huge.

But i will give it a diginified send off (throw it over the fence in to the field).
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 07, 2010 11:52 pm

In fact, i could take it to cook on the Detatched BBQ, 9pm 'til 6am, tomorrow at Beaverworks Leeds, with Detatched residents, Kill the Disco DJ's, Tom Duncalf and the lads from Twaddle Laughing

I nearly missed an opportunity then.

I'm slipping!

Last edited by Broadhead on Fri May 07, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri May 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri May 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Broadhead wrote:In fact, i could take it to cook on the Detatched BBQ, 9pm 'til 6am, tomorrow at Beaverworks Leeds, with Detatched residents, Kill the Disoc DJ's, Tom Duncalf and the lads from Twaddle Laughing

I nearly missed an opportunity then.

I'm slipping!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat May 08, 2010 12:53 am

Sherrers wrote:shit yeah Al is this like your busiest thing ever? like ten New Years eve's squashed together?

you must be knackered.

it's basically the current affairs olympics

I am off to bed now underneath my desk for a bit until I have to start another shift at 4
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat May 08, 2010 1:42 am

I can't take anymore I am off to the pub for the rest of my life...
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat May 08, 2010 1:48 am

It's not unlike football, politics, is it? I suppose this is as close as you will get to knowing what i feel like when Arsenal lose. To Chelsea.

'Who wants to watch grown men waving bits of paper at each other shouting?'

'It's just an economy'

'Who's the bastard who hates blacks?'

Though you could argue it is slightly less important in the grand scale of things. Politics that is.

Is this helping? Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sat May 08, 2010 1:53 am

No.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat May 08, 2010 1:54 am

You ruin all my fun, you.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sat May 08, 2010 2:02 am

It's what I do.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat May 08, 2010 2:04 am

You do it soooo well.

What is your avater emotion? do you feel pretty? Is that it?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sat May 08, 2010 3:31 am

vanity
    Welsh
    Welsh
    w

Number of posts : 176

Post  Welsh Mon May 10, 2010 1:27 am

Sanity! from s to v and back again! XXX
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 11, 2010 12:43 am

Dear Alexandra Burke.

Stop talking. And singing. And give stopping breathing a go too, see how you get on.

Thanks,

Scott Broadhead
    (aged 32 years and 6 days)
    Welsh
    Welsh
    w

Number of posts : 176

Post  Welsh Tue May 11, 2010 12:53 am

Would that be Token Bird? Alexandra Burke that being! Is it because I is black?
    I'm telling!
    I'm a ginormous, gigantic, titanctic triptonic black hole!

Only asking?

Scott! Happy six days ago Birthday! I can't stay! Must go! I may find you on the book of faces know by others as Facebook!

Me
    Artist David Charles Williams

Old as you like!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 am

ignorant people who dont say thank you when you hold the door open for them, you should legally be allowed to taser the fuckers, till they say thank you, might teach them some manners
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue May 11, 2010 4:01 am

wookie wrote:ignorant people who dont say thank you when you hold the door open for them, you should legally be allowed to taser the fuckers, till they say thank you, might teach them some manners

They might be overwhelmed by your graciousness.

I know I am.
    hyperion
    hyperion
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 41

Post  hyperion Tue May 11, 2010 7:47 am

Nothing much really gets my goat.

Hmmm.....

except Corporate America, and everybody wishing each other "Happy Monday!" and "Happy Friday!". I was happy before you wished it, God damn it! (except on Mondays)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm

cheers

Hyperion has discovered other topics Very Happy

Happy Monday?

You could explain at length the irony the Mancs chose to use that name and it takes buckets of drugs to enjoy the villain of weekdays...

but they won't get it.

do they really do that now? that is MENTAL.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:31 pm