VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 17 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  shAdy Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:40 pm

I think Chico could be posting in this thread in the not too distant...
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 17 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  wookie Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:29 pm

leslie nielsen, no longer being alive, while other people like justin bieber,lady gaga, and various other walking arseholes continue to steal oxygen
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 pm

wookie wrote:leslie nielsen, no longer being alive, while other people like justin bieber,lady gaga, and various other walking arseholes continue to steal oxygen

Even though I have an 11 year old in the house who would pull off her own head for the young Mr Beiber I have so far been able to escape anything to do ith him. However, I chose to sit through his performance on the X Factor last night and all my worst fears were confirmed. What a little twat.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:47 am

Bishop wrote:
    Poor Chico. Does he know what he has let himself in for. Wink

The thing is actually Chico is the only one who not only more than deals with his er, excess of energy, Chico's been dealing with it for years.

When you meet him you'll get it. He's like the eye of a terrible storm. Everything around is flying about off to Oz and he is just stood there either ignoring it, taking it or dealing with it. He's what you'd describe as a 'rock'. More than a match for tasmanian timmy the typhoon.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:27 am

he does radiate peace and calm, you are not wrong.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm

I've had enough of this weather. Work is rocking right now and I should be in Harrow in a meeting now rather than being at home.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:18 am

Al wrote:he does radiate peace and calm, you are not wrong.

Chico is ace. Even more so than me, which is saying something!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:07 pm

I have made it to work. Wank.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Staff who are blatantly trying to blag days off due to the weather. I have told them, take a days leave, if they don't have any left, it's unpaid. Sick of it now, the roads are clear up here. It's not my fault they choose to have a 100 mile commute to work. Life is about choices, they made theirs.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

MarkD77 wrote:Staff who are blatantly trying to blag days off due to the weather. I have told them, take a days leave, if they don't have any left, it's unpaid. Sick of it now, the roads are clear up here. It's not my fault they choose to have a 100 mile commute to work. Life is about choices, they made theirs.

Sir Alan Sugar. Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Bishop wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:Staff who are blatantly trying to blag days off due to the weather. I have told them, take a days leave, if they don't have any left, it's unpaid. Sick of it now, the roads are clear up here. It's not my fault they choose to have a 100 mile commute to work. Life is about choices, they made theirs.

Sir Alan Sugar. Very Happy

You're fired!

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 17 Images10
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Have the company paid for a hotel for you to be near work...? Razz
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:24 pm

shAdy wrote:

Have the company paid for a hotel for you to be near work...? Razz

For now yes, as I am in the process of relocating. If I chose to stay in Rotherham then I'd be pretty much bollocksed.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:00 am

The 2018 football being held in Russia!!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm

The weather, I’ve had enough of this now. Every day I come to work and this isn’t running or that isn’t running because some piece of equipment is frozen. Getting bored of it now so can we have some normal winter weather please? Thank you.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 am

It's as cold as ive ever known it!

My 7 mile track inspections are grinding me down Sad
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm not allowed to skive off anymore. I got another written warning and put on nights!
    No
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Token Bird wrote:I'm not allowed to skive off anymore. I got another written warning and put on nights!
    No

Want some of us northerns to come down and sort your bosses out?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:21 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:I'm not allowed to skive off anymore. I got another written warning and put on nights!
    No

Want some of us northerns to come down and sort your bosses out?

Yeah.....
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:32 am

Christmas/suicide season santa Sad
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:48 am

I hate everything. No exceptions. I'm omnibothered.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 am

Sherrers wrote:I hate everything. No exceptions. I'm omnibothered.

The avalanche of snow that fell off the garage roof last night, blocking Mrs Bish in this morning. Shoveling said snow at 7.15 this morning so Mrs Bish could get out.

My car having lived in the pub car park for over a week. Miserable landlord has asked if i can at least move it into one space. Arse.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:51 am

Having a snotty nose. I can deal with coughs, headaches etc but I hate having a runny nose.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:48 am

Currently not in love with :

iPad . Shit kids toy.

Being old. I'm on a liver destroying amount of painkillers just to function.

Being offline for three weeks. Career killing scenes.

Sky. Fucking bandits.

And many more...
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:29 am

The pizza shop not being open in stokesley, so no parmo so far, god damn commie bastards.

Ronnie corbett about as funny as root canal surgey

The two biffs from little britain, dressing up as women and having stupid accents is also as funny as major surgey, please do one.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:54 am

Coming back to work after 17 days off. NIGHTMARE affraid
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:23 am

Daytime tv!

It really dosent matter how many channels you have,daytime tv is still shit,just an endless barrage of unfunny american sit comas,adverts by the truckload subliminally trying to force the nations workshy to get loans,or give to donkey charities!,not everyone who watches daytime tv is a single mum or a dole scrounger!,i am an honest working man, who by thanks to the graciousness of the unions is having a few god given days off sick!,and i demand some fucking half decent intelligent/witty/interesting tv!.

I,ll stop there,man vs food has just come on No
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:49 am

excellant rant mate, I know your pain, I had a spell of unemployment last year and during that time I also found to my peril there is literally fuck all on tv.

I watched loads of DVDs, watching all 5 series of the wire in about 2 weeks was a particular highlight, I swear by the end of it I though i was black.
    Similar watching all the Sopranoes, I had a bit of a swagger in my step after watching so much of that in a confined space of time, I thought I was a made man and everything proper strutting about town like I was a somebody.

haha, good times.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:44 pm

jim_kezzle wrote:excellant rant mate, I know your pain, I had a spell of unemployment last year and during that time I also found to my peril there is literally fuck all on tv.

I watched loads of DVDs, watching all 5 series of the wire in about 2 weeks was a particular highlight, I swear by the end of it I though i was black.
    Similar watching all the Sopranoes, I had a bit of a swagger in my step after watching so much of that in a confined space of time, I thought I was a made man and everything proper strutting about town like I was a somebody.

haha, good times.

Quality, love the above story. Good to see you on the weekend mate!!
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:01 am

jim_kezzle wrote:excellant rant mate, I know your pain, I had a spell of unemployment last year and during that time I also found to my peril there is literally fuck all on tv.

haha, good times.

I can relate to this.

As a small boy Bruce lee was a particular favourite of mine,many a time after watching 'Big boss'etc.. i was found by my mother in the back garden assaulting broom handles that i had stuck in the ground!.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:28 am