VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 16 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:50 am

Bishop wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    Bishop wrote:What a truly dog shit day at work today has been. I dont even have a pint to look forward to tonight.

No, all I have is fucking housework.

Hoovering the stairs, FUCK THAT. Mad

Get a cleaner. Problem sorted.

Wow, back up rich boy. The only cleaners that I know in Blyth will rob you blind.

Although I moan I do like to give the house a good fettle. Nothing like buffing your Ladro to a pristine gleam. Very Happy

Stately homes and Lladro? Are you turning into Barbara Cartland?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 16 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Bishop Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    Bishop wrote:What a truly dog shit day at work today has been. I dont even have a pint to look forward to tonight.

Wow, back up rich boy. The only cleaners that I know in Blyth will rob you blind.

Although I moan I do like to give the house a good fettle. Nothing like buffing your Ladro to a pristine gleam. Very Happy

Laughing Laughing

I cant be that into it, as I dont even know how to spell it.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:56 am

Bishop wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I cant be that into it, as I dont even know how to spell it.

I just put it down to your very basic grasp of modern languages Wink
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 am

Craig Revel Horwood. A cunt of the highest order. Darling.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:59 am

I hate double dropping fully expecting a shag and then failing to get it.

I only do them a few times a year,
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 am

I hate the yew hedge that borders my whole property.

It's thwacked me in the fact so many times I honestly looked like I'd been in a punch up. Too thick for hedge trimmers, too bendy for chainsaw.

Although all weekend I've milked the old "what happened to your face?" blindingly dull conversation opener mercilessly. Endless versions of "the perils of taming difficult bush' etc etc etc

On that note I've noticed I'm getting super narked by shit things people use as small talk, particularly openers.

"You used to have a moustache!" yes... much like the one on my face right now.

"OOh I like your beard" it's not as good as yours sweetheart.

"What do you think of Ableton?" I'm just going to stand over there.

They've always been around... but I've become borderline proper rude, especially as all the above have to be accompanied by walking off before they can even look stupified never mind reply.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:04 pm

My beard growth has stopped..... Mad
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:I hate double dropping fully expecting a shag and then failing to get it.

I only do them a few times a year,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Other peoples children. Being a pseudo step parent I have to get involved with other peoples kids from time to time. Why is it that 75% of kids I meet are all complete brats?

Oh, and christmas fucking plays. This year I have to sit through Dick Fucking Whittington the musical on a Friday night no less! I am seriously considering getting dosed up to the eyeballs so I laugh uncontrollably through the whole affair.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:29 pm

MarkD77 wrote:Other peoples children. Being a pseudo step parent I have to get involved with other peoples kids from time to time. Why is it that 75% of kids I meet are all complete brats?

Oh, and christmas fucking plays. This year I have to sit through Dick Fucking Whittington the musical on a Friday night no less! I am seriously considering getting dosed up to the eyeballs so I laugh uncontrollably through the whole affair.

Shocked Is this some XXX rated festive remake on a classic?? Shocked
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:Other peoples children. Being a pseudo step parent I have to get involved with other peoples kids from time to time. Why is it that 75% of kids I meet are all complete brats?

Shocked Is this some XXX rated festive remake on a classic?? Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing I like what you did there.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:28 am

Behind you!

Behind you!!

oh right. you know he's behind you.

urg Shocked
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Not being able to dance in the club because it is too busy to move.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:56 am

The royal fucking wedding. Sick of hearing about it. I really couldn't care any less but at least I hear today we'll get a day off out of it.

The weather forecasters shitting themselves about us maybe getting a bit of snow this week. I hate the snow but for fucks sake get on with it and stop talking the country into a standstill.

Miserable bastards moaning about everything all the time.............. errr.

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:21 am

People's inability to drive in bad weather. Every time I get on the A1 and it is raining there is an accident. Is it so difficult to slow down, leave a bit more room and pay a bit more attention?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:27 am

MarkD77 wrote:People's inability to drive in bad weather. Every time I get on the A1 and it is raining there is an accident. Is it so difficult to slow down, leave a bit more room and pay a bit more attention?

Agreed, took Mrs Bish an age to get to work this morning.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 am

MarkD77 wrote:People's inability to drive in bad weather. Every time I get on the A1 and it is raining there is an accident. Is it so difficult to slow down, leave a bit more room and pay a bit more attention?

Good call, when it snows you know it is going to take you a while to get from a to b. The southerners are the worst, a few inches of snow and you can be stuck in a stand still for hours/days in London.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:33 am

Can't wait for it to snow this year. The all wheel drive Evo is going to be proper fun. It even has a 'snow' setting cheers
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 am

text from tim who was late last friday for our meet :

"soz love. can't seem to overtake man in top hat carrying red flag. might be late. going to pull over in nearest town and exchange car for motorbike. fucking fog faced fuckers"

it's still in my phone. it's got about 2 or 3 more chuckles in it til it gets binned.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Token Bird wrote:

text from tim who was late last friday for our meet :

"soz love. can't seem to overtake man in top hat carrying red flag. might be late. going to pull over in nearest town and exchange car for motorbike. fucking fog faced fuckers"

it's still in my phone. it's got about 2 or 3 more chuckles in it til it gets binned.

Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:14 am

I'm in Hell.

I'm too tired to type.

Brilliant idea. TAke some stuff down overnight and avoid the traffic. BAck up north by breakfast.

Roger came round.

THe rest, as they say , was a colossal spastic fuckup

more another day, if gone to me mams to sleep for 2 days, sorry I robbed you of TB today we had to have a meeting.

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:16 am

I hate london. been there, done it dry and worst of all.. lived there a couple of years totally skint.

I'll just have to learn to love it . Like a shotgun wedding
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:22 am

I keep telling you to stop by mine.

You just have to do it all yourself. You have control issues as they say.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:22 am

Sherrers wrote:sorry I robbed you of TB today we had to have a meeting.

I think it was Big Daddy who said every "meeting" with tim ends up with the meetee having to have the next day off sick.

He turns up, drinks more in half an hour than I do in a week (covered in shit BTW from 'removals' AND driving) tells you in detail what is going to happen and then fucks off leaving you pissed as a fart with a set of instructions written on a napkin.

If I thought it was deliberate I'd think it was a very clever way of getting what you want Very Happy

I have to take my hat off though, how the fuck he gets everything done is beyond me.

Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:58 am

He doesn't get it all done is the answer.

Very Happy
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:04 am

Sherrers wrote:I'm in Hell.

I'm too tired to type.

Brilliant idea. TAke some stuff down overnight and avoid the traffic. BAck up north by breakfast.

Roger came round.

more another day, if gone to me mams to sleep for 2 days, sorry I robbed you of TB today we had to have a meeting.

Fuck off x 1000

I was hoovering carpets in a sub zero "garage" ( fucker was bigger than my house) at 2am for you motherfucker!

You were the one who kept "having a rest" and making me cups of coffee.

That's absolutely the last time I help you with anything/fuck everything up.

It's not fault I can't do heavy lifting. I'm old you know.

Really sexy and old.

Just for that I'm coming to your bloody Xmas party and going to fuck that up too.

P.S
    How can the fact your 'reverse burglary' plan take you from 10.30pm for the next 24 hours?? Even I don't take that long to get lost in London. The bit where you hit the rush hour on the way back is in no way traceable to me.

P.P.S How did Chico react to the plan?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:06 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    'reverse burglary' plan

whoa

rewind

explain this phrase please
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:54 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I'm in Hell.

I'm too tired to type.

Roger came round.

Fuck off x 1000

I was hoovering carpets in a sub zero "garage" ( fucker was bigger than my house) at 2am for you motherfucker!

Really sexy and old.

Just for that I'm coming to your bloody Xmas party and going to fuck that up too.

P.S
    How can the fact your 'reverse burglary' plan take you from 10.30pm for the next 24 hours?? Even I don't take that long to get lost in London. The bit where you hit the rush hour on the way back is in no way traceable to me.

By cooking him macaroons I understand. Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Fuck off x 1000

Really sexy and old.

P.S

Yeah I should say Rog did try his best and my plan was essentially flawed by forgetting how hellish the traffic can be even in the small hours.

The "Reverse Burglary" is not a euphemism it's just a very over-engineered practical joke. I told Chico I'd be dropping a few bits off during the night and he should put his earplugs in (everyone in Brixton has them, for the screaming etc). Actually the massive balls up helped cos he was up and gone by the time I arrived at 7am.

I took all his pictures down, replaced them with my paintings, put fancy rugs (a particularly nice arabian worked very well in the lounge) over every bit of the carefully polished bare wood floors, put loads of new kitchen gadgets in....

In a nutshell turned Chico's minimalist dream into a gaudy nightmare.

However the monogrammed glove left at the scene was a TV and DVD player (he has neither) set up in his bedroom. Using the 'a-b' loop function I got a DVD of an Oscar Wilde collection and had a loop running of a young Jeremy Brett (you may remember his Sherlock Holmes on telly) dressing for dinner addressing his valet saying : "It's a curse to be so awfully pretty...it's a curse to be so awfully pretty....it's a curse to be so awfully pretty...etc etc etc"

Basically a Reverse Burgle is when you break in, install loads of electrical goods and valuables and leave, Preferably after a bit of a tidy.

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Fuck off x 1000

Really sexy and old.

P.S

Yeah I should say Rog did try his best and my plan was essentially flawed by forgetting how hellish the traffic can be even in the small hours.

The "Reverse Burglary" is not a euphemism it's just a very over-engineered practical joke. I told Chico I'd be dropping a few bits off during the night and he should put his earplugs in (everyone in Brixton has them, for the screaming etc). Actually the massive balls up helped cos he was up and gone by the time I arrived at 7am.

I took all his pictures down, replaced them with my paintings, put fancy rugs (a particularly nice arabian worked very well in the lounge) over every bit of the carefully polished bare wood floors, put loads of new kitchen gadgets in....

In a nutshell turned Chico's minimalist dream into a gaudy nightmare.

However the monogrammed glove left at the scene was a TV and DVD player (he has neither) set up in his bedroom. Using the 'a-b' loop function I got a DVD of an Oscar Wilde collection and had a loop running of a young Jeremy Brett (you may remember his Sherlock Holmes on telly) dressing for dinner addressing his valet saying : "It's a curse to be so awfully pretty...it's a curse to be so awfully pretty....it's a curse to be so awfully pretty...etc etc etc"

Basically a Reverse Burgle is when you break in, install loads of electrical goods and valuables and leave, Preferably after a bit of a tidy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Poor Chico. Does he know what he has let himself in for. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:44 am