VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Bishop
tanit
wookie
Rrriot Guurl
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
jon carter
Broadhead
Mac
Jnr DJ
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
20 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Sherrers Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Sherrers wrote:The building opposite caught fire on Saturday night about 3am. I counted 32 gawkers of which 27 were filming it with their phones and the other 5 were watching the ones filming it. It was a very sad thing to watch.

Copper who came yesterday asking for witnesses said they saw the fire on CCTV. Not a single person called the fire brigade but people were filming it when they arrived. It was the ground floor of a block containing over a hundred families.

The Fire service said it was a matter of minutes that the thing didn't blow the whole gaff up.

There was some sort of sexual assault in the block on the opposite side to the arson attempt (turns out it was arson) at 10am so I've been busy with the police.

They say one day and night of hot weather and london goes insane. I said I know, all I could hear from about 7pm until 4am last night was sirens and people shouting.

God I hate it here.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 6 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  wookie Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 pm

T.B wrote:i see you've gone up in the world from the mail to the sun Rolling Eyes

well it is a tory paper

and i think t-ballz wants to be like rupert murdoch
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 pm

I was hunting for stories on the Leeds takeover. The Sun is usually pretty good for football related stories.

I'm and Independent or Times man for my news.
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:The building opposite caught fire on Saturday night about 3am. I counted 32 gawkers of which 27 were filming it with their phones and the other 5 were watching the ones filming it. It was a very sad thing to watch.

Copper who came yesterday asking for witnesses said they saw the fire on CCTV. Not a single person called the fire brigade but people were filming it when they arrived. It was the ground floor of a block containing over a hundred families.

The Fire service said it was a matter of minutes that the thing didn't blow the whole gaff up.

There was some sort of sexual assault in the block on the opposite side to the arson attempt (turns out it was arson) at 10am so I've been busy with the police.

They say one day and night of hot weather and london goes insane. I said I know, all I could hear from about 7pm until 4am last night was sirens and people shouting.

God I hate it here.

Oh lordy.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Sherrers wrote:

God I hate it here.

Thats terrible.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Sorry to take this to more petty levels but I had 4 hours fucking sleep for the third night on the trot.

I can't survive on any less than six. I'm knackered.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Sorry to take this to more petty levels but I had 4 hours fucking sleep for the third night on the trot.

I can't survive on any less than six. I'm knackered.

4 hours. You lucky boy.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Thatcher managed Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Sherrers wrote:Thatcher managed Very Happy

I love you I love you I love you I love you
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Post  Rrriot Guurl Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Stop whining and make us a graph out of your pain
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Sherrers wrote:Thatcher managed Very Happy

Thatcher lied. As we all know.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Rrriot Guurl wrote:Stop whining and make us a graph out of your pain

hahaha Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 pm

I hate dog shit leavers. Pick the fucking stuff up you cretins.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Agreed, though I wretch whenever I see someone picking it up with a carrier bag on their hand. Grim.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Broadhead wrote:Agreed, though I wretch whenever I see someone picking it up with a carrier bag on their hand. Grim.

Hahahaha. Same here. I saw a chap stroll through Blyth the other day with a poop bag attached to his belt loop like some kind of trophy. He was well chuffed with himself.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:Agreed, though I wretch whenever I see someone picking it up with a carrier bag on their hand. Grim.

Hahahaha. Same here. I saw a chap stroll through Blyth the other day with a poop bag attached to his belt loop like some kind of trophy. He was well chuffed with himself.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

People who swing it along while they walk scare me.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:08 pm

I read that entire exchange as if you were the cast of sex in the city Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:I read that entire exchange as if you were the cast of sex in the city Laughing Laughing

hahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:I read that entire exchange as if you were the cast of sex in the city Laughing Laughing

We are. Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Bish is the man mad one Smile
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Broadhead is Kim Cattrall Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 pm

RvZ wrote:Broadhead is Kim Cattrall Very Happy

Laughing

She's old enough to be my lover.
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Post  Rrriot Guurl Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 pm

haha Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 pm

hahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Laughing

She's old enough to be my lover.

Has she got grandkids Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 pm

T.B wrote:

hahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing

ditto Laughing Laughing Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

who is sarah jessica horseface?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:12 am

Ballz. Easy.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 am

Is she the really cool one?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Is she the really cool one?

Laughing Laughing Laughing I doubt it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:10 pm