VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+18
Juanito
Bishop
Jonny Boy
Seeley
Ye Olde Rog
Jnr DJ
scarlet pimpernel
Rrriot Guurl
mr.a
Son of Nod
T.B
Broadhead
bigdaddy
RvZ
wookie
Sherrers
Beatrix
Fandango Widewheels
22 posters

What are the English best at?

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

What are the English best at? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are the English best at?

Post  Sherrers Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Get it up then.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:55 am

On second viewing, it looks more like me being accosted by a torch bearer

What are the English best at? - Page 6 AxXeHptCAAAdW2O

This guy used to work for me but is still based on my site. He ran one of the legs in Kings Lynn.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:59 am

hahaha you are really amusing me lately Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:02 am

Have you never had a man wave his big gold torch in your face?

*can hear daddy approaching*
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 am

no one hears Daddy coming Very Happy

I'll get my fur coat
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:19 am

T.B wrote:no one hears Daddy coming Very Happy

I'll get my fur coat

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:31 am

T.B wrote:no one hears Daddy coming Very Happy

I'll get my fur coat

What are the English best at? - Page 6 Fc0843174269
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:Am I the only one who is into the LYMPICZ Question

I'll be bang into it don't worry.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm

cheers
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:15 am

I find it way too depressing.
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:16 am

me too but I watch it through my fingers Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Here Wookie the Roundhead can ask hold his royal quiz.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:59 pm

what's the question??
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 pm

i just asked, why the admiration for old liz?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:04 pm

You'll never understand SpaceScargill.

It's a girl thing.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm

She has dedicated the whole of her life to the service of others (not her choice).

She can't do all the things that 'normal' people do.

She has no freedom to think or act as she pleases.

and so on.

Now I know she gets paid a huge amount of money for it, but there must be days where she thinks 'fuck this for a game of soldiers'. I can honestly say I wouldn't swap with her for all the money she has. What's the point of being loaded if you can't enjoy it?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Oh God she'll have to cry herself to sleep on her yacht parked in a fucking huge palace on her pillows made of peasants. Boo hoo.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:She has dedicated the whole of her life to the service of others (not her choice).

and so on.

Now I know she gets paid a huge amount of money for it, but there must be days where she thinks 'fuck this for a game of soldiers'. I can honestly say I wouldn't swap with her for all the money she has. What's the point of being loaded if you can't enjoy it?

when you say service to others? it's hardly looking after people is it like a nurse or a care assistant, or like the emergency services who go out and save people's lives.

she just galavants around on a yacht or her private train looking at shit and getting flowers from kids
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Laughing Laughing

I'm a cavalier. I understand the argument against but I genuinely think we get treated better as a country on the global stage with our royals intact.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 pm

wookie wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:She has dedicated the whole of her life to the service of others (not her choice).

and so on.

when you say service to others? it's hardly looking after people is it like a nurse or a care assistant, or like the emergency services who go out and save people's lives.

she just galavants around on a yacht or her private train looking at shit and getting flowers from kids

Would you want to do it?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Sherrers wrote:Oh God she'll have to cry herself to sleep on her yacht parked in a fucking huge palace on her pillows made of peasants. Boo hoo.

She even has to use facebook Wink
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    wookie wrote:

and so on.

Would you want to do it?

i dont't know as i've never been in that position, but if i didn't like i'd abdicate, its not like there isn't a shortage of horsey looking kids waiting for a chance
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Post  Jnr DJ Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm pro but I think it honestly is different if you are 'from the colonies'.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 pm

RvZ wrote: Laughing Laughing

I'm a cavalier. I understand the argument against but I genuinely think we get treated better as a country on the global stage with our royals intact.

its not the actual positon of queen i have a problem with, its the funding from us that fucking annoys me, she's one of the richest women in the world with property, artwork and jewels into the billions and she still wants money from us, get to fuck, she should pay for herself like everyone else
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:I'm pro but I think it honestly is different if you are 'from the colonies'.

that's really true. good one Junior!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 pm

wookie wrote:

its not the actual positon of queen i have a problem with, its the funding from us that fucking annoys me, she's one of the richest women in the world with property, artwork and jewels into the billions and she still wants money from us, get to fuck, she should pay for herself like everyone else

But most of the money isn't really hers is it? She couldn't sell off Buckingham palace and go on a massive bender? I think they are trying to be a bit more self funding, but I don't think the balance is quite there.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 pm

she's hardly only got one palace

there's windsor castle, hoolyrood house, sandringham and balmoral

not exactly cramped or short for space
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

That's a very good 'for' argument actually mate.

My 'against' is that they should all have been beheaded a good while back.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 pm

isn't that rather demeaning as a country, oh he comes quaint britain with their queen, better treat them better and ruffle their hair the little scamp
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Post  Jnr DJ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:29 pm

We need all the help we can get.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:39 pm