VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
Mac
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
crang
Ye Olde Rog
Bishop
T.B
Sherrers
bigdaddy
wookie
Son of Nod
Broadhead
Fandango Widewheels
20 posters

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 21 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Sherrers Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 am

Doesn't it have to be a combo of your initials?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 21 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  RvZ Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 am

I think it is.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:12 am

I did think you'd pick up on this Sheridan. I thought a monogram was meant to be initials.

Monogram - A motif of two or more letters, typically a person's initials, usually interwoven or otherwise combined in a decorative design, used as a logo or to identify a personal possession

I think I might qualify.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:14 am

No soz.

Fire the valet!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:16 am

Okay, they are not monogrammed, but they are 'personalised'.

Thank you Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 am

Labelled.

Like school.

You spaz

Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 am

From love to spaz in 6 posts.

Are you the CMD in disguise?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

I left my bicycle cape at the baths yesterday.

I had some naughty skunk for the 1st time in ages last night it was well nice.

My suntan is waving goodbye.

I'm putting off facebook like nobodies business.

I made a lovely fish pie last night and some Ghee.

I've bought my Batman tickets for next Friday already.

I have to go to the dentist before so I can't have any sweeties.

I've not been to the dentist for 15 years.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 am

A hundred days of sodden. Crying or Very sad
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Sherrers wrote:I left my bicycle cape at the baths yesterday.

Just booked mine. 7pm showing, VIP seating Wink
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I left my bicycle cape at the baths yesterday.

I just hope it's better than prometheus.

Shouldn't be too difficult.

Just booked mine. 7pm showing, VIP seating Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:51 pm

crang wrote:A hundred days of sodden. Crying or Very sad

I see what you did there Very Happy
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:05 pm

pirat
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:19 pm

I have just walked 2 and a half miles. Hardly the Proclaimers i know, but it is still easily the furthest i have walked in 10 years.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Broadhead wrote:I have just walked 2 and a half miles. Hardly the Proclaimers i know, but it is still easily the furthest i have walked in 10 years.

To the pub?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:19 pm

The wedge for my office door has gone missing. I've had to make a temporary one out of folded paper until I can come up with a more permanent solution.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Broadhead wrote:I have just walked 2 and a half miles. Hardly the Proclaimers i know

Clone yourself. Job's a goodun!
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

funniest Dad post in ages
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 pm

bigdaddy wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I have just walked 2 and a half miles. Hardly the Proclaimers i know

Clone yourself. Job's a goodun!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:33 pm

T.B wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

funniest Dad post in ages

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Agreed Very Happy
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:01 pm

ditto Laughing Laughing cheers cheers
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 pm

I've started drinking fresh orange more. No more than twice a week, but it's a start.

My work shoes are at a critical stage and i think at some point they may drop off my feet as i walk.

Despite living many miles away, i was still kept awake by the Madonna concert in Hyde Park, namely in the form of drunken texts. Thanks for that.

We had not one, but two power cuts last night. Thank god for mobile phones.

On Monday i didn't buy a packet of mints. This is the first time i have gone a full working day without my trusty Extra Strong Mints in well over a year. I didn't like it and won't be doing it again.

I've been late quite a lot lately, so i chose to get an earlier bus today. I nearly missed it and had to run.

The driver stank of fags.

I no longer read the Metro on the bus.

I have to get a train on Friday night and alcohol is involved. I am worried where i may end up.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Broadhead wrote:I've started drinking fresh orange more. No more than twice a week, but it's a start.

My work shoes are at a critical stage and i think at some point they may drop off my feet as i walk.

Despite living many miles away, i was still kept awake by the Madonna concert in Hyde Park, namely in the form of drunken texts. Thanks for that.

On Monday i didn't buy a packet of mints. This is the first time i have gone a full working day without my trusty Extra Strong Mints in well over a year. I didn't like it and won't be doing it again.

I've been late quite a lot lately, so i chose to get an earlier bus today. I nearly missed it and had to run.

I have to get a train on Friday night and alcohol is involved. I am worried where i may end up.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Als,o do you not find that Extra Strong Mints, if eaten in quantitiy, give you the shits?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Possibly, though as an IBS sufferer it's hard to pin point the cause.

That'll be nice for everyone tucking in to their breakfast.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Broadhead wrote:Possibly, though as an IBS sufferer it's hard to pin point the cause.

That'll be nice for everyone tucking in to their breakfast.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing yes pleasant reading.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm

I have eaten a different flavour pot noodle everyday for two weeks. Very Happy
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Broadhead wrote:I've started drinking fresh orange more. No more than twice a week, but it's a start.

You have shamed me. I must have a go.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:52 pm

i've just personalised my debit card, and found out that i get free travel insurance from my bank as well, so i don't need to use moneysavingexpert, stitch that Libor rate nerds
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Not only am I running our conveyancing deaprtment today, I am also running probate and the accounts department. In fact I have just realised. I am in charge.

Helen my new secretary hasnt turned in, due to trouble at home. I did not enquire further.

I still cant understand a word Shannon says to me.

Lunch was a packet of skips and a pasta salad. I started it at bang on 12 and I am now finished and back working. (kind of)

The new girl monica still hasnt said hello to me. she has been here 4 months now.

I am due to play tonight and may stay at work slightly longer than needed so that someone else gets my horse ready for me.

Chinese people seem to speak really loudly when they are together.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Bishop wrote:Not only am I running our conveyancing deaprtment today, I am also running probate and the accounts department. In fact I have just realised. I am in charge.

Helen my new secretary hasnt turned in, due to trouble at home. I did not enquire further.

I still cant understand a word Shannon says to me.

Lunch was a packet of skips and a pasta salad. I started it at bang on 12 and I am now finished and back working. (kind of)

The new girl monica still hasnt said hello to me. she has been here 4 months now.

I am due to play tonight and may stay at work slightly longer than needed so that someone else gets my horse ready for me.

Chinese people seem to speak really loudly when they are together.

This tickled me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:40 am