VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+20
Welsh
tanit
jon carter
RvZ
Bishop
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
jim_kezzle
Con
Broadhead
Mac
crang
Tiny
Ye Olde Rog
bigdaddy
Fandango Widewheels
Son of Nod
T.B
wookie
Sherrers
24 posters

FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE - Page 4 Empty Re: FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Don't look at me directly in the eye you fucking morsel of dung!
    FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE - Page 4 Dave-c10

You lot had better shape up this thread has gone down the shitter
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:38 pm

There is nowt worth watching at the moment I thinks.....having dvd re-runs at Nods, watched Mr Brooks last night. Now, I do like that film....bet there's a few on here with voices telling them what to do. I try not to listen to my voice inside, it does worry me at times.....
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Son of Nod wrote:There is nowt worth watching at the moment I thinks.....having dvd re-runs at Nods, watched Mr Brooks last night. Now, I do like that film....bet there's a few on here with voices telling them what to do. I try not to listen to my voice inside, it does worry me at times.....

Not since she left me and I got a dog actually.

Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:05 am

hahaha!

Attila the Cunt made me laugh for once Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 pm

I can make you cry next time I see you .
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:42 am

I just watched Highlander 5. So you don't have to.

"There can be only five."

Which is four too many.

Don't bother. Unless you are from Dalston and can watch something 'ironically'.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 am

Terry Gilliam's "Brazil" is on BBC iPlayer and I'm sure no one on here needs telling but I found it so ace to watch again I had to mention.

It's extra weird nowadays how ahead of it's time it was with it's terrorism subplot of non existent terrorists and when I saw it when it came out it seemed like a dystopian surreal future but now it seems pretty much how things are.

And I forgot how funny it is. Ian Holm is ace.

I don't have his "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" on DVD which is nearly as good. (note to self ; get it)

Sorry Dave I'm so boring it's just who I am.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:24 am

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Sherrers wrote:Terry Gilliam's "Brazil" is on BBC iPlayer and I'm sure no one on here needs telling but I found it so ace to watch again I had to mention.

It's extra weird nowadays how ahead of it's time it was with it's terrorism subplot of non existent terrorists and when I saw it when it came out it seemed like a dystopian surreal future but now it seems pretty much how things are.

And I forgot how funny it is. Ian Holm is ace.

I don't have his "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" on DVD which is nearly as good. (note to self ; get it)

Sorry Dave I'm so boring it's just who I am.

I love Brazil, I got it on DVD in HMV for £3, bargain. Great for those times when you want to watch a film but have no idea what you fancy.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Finally got round to watching Inception.

A lot of fuss about nothing is how I would sum it up.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Finally got round to watching Inception.

Must be dreaming there...or dreaming a dream within a dream in a dream..... Smile
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Son of Nod wrote:

Must be dreaming there...or dreaming a dream within a dream in a dream..... Smile

Yeah, let's confuse people with all these levels of dreams not realising we're making it so obvious about what's going on.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 pm

were they dreaming?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:35 pm

I don't know, but I think I am.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 pm

You really can't be sure can you
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:04 am

When I come on here, no Wink
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:32 am

Can't wait for this!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:11 am

I thought the same.

Has anyone seen The Adjustment Bureau?

kind of similar theme to inception but not actiony and more of a love story, its really quite good, I recommend.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm

jim_kezzle wrote:

I thought the same.

Has anyone seen The Adjustment Bureau?

kind of similar theme to inception but not actiony and more of a love story, its really quite good, I recommend.

I second....watched Shutter Island again last night, bloddy good film!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Hitman. 6 out of 10.

Daft story, some terrible acting, wooden leading man, beautiful leading lady, nicely shot.

The sort of film i'd expect Jason Statham to star in. Make of that what you will.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:47 am

Is that Senna Documentary worth 13 quid?

I'm tempted,
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:51 am

Sherrers wrote:Is that Senna Documentary worth 13 quid?

I'm tempted,

I've heard only good reports about it.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:41 am

Senna

Really very touching and you have to read the rest in my very BEST jeremy CLARKSON voooice. (Clarkson has the same intonation as William Shatner)

Not just a genuine national hero for Brasil in the best sense he was the JESUS CHRIST of motor racing. Properly humble and genuine, he really fought the man and the man won.

Mostly he was the tipping point between technology and man. T-Balls has driven performance motors so he will back me up about switching the computer off.

Senna was the undisputed king of the unmodified F1 vehicle. Technology and politics were his enemy. And banality. He was a personality, the like of which can't exist with the dullards of today. COUGH schumacher AHEM hamilton

(N.B see my essay on "minimal killed house music" Wink )

(blimey Jim will love this but the two stand out things were how fucking young Rubens Barricello is in it... and also seeing the vapour trails on the 80's F1 vehicles with their outmoded huge spoilers to deal with the first serious updraught issues)

(BOO to the fucking FRENCH F1 MAFIA suck my COCK please Hammond I'm excited. THANKS)

He consistently explained and battled for equality and safety in the sport and after his death his doctor was put in charge of safety and no FRENCH BASTARD killed another driver again.

Plus he personally improved the lot of 12 million favela kids.

Recommended.

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:13 am

DANNY DYER
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

pisshead

Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Sherrers wrote:Senna

Really very touching and you have to read the rest in my very BEST jeremy CLARKSON voooice. (Clarkson has the same intonation as William Shatner)

Not just a genuine national hero for Brasil in the best sense he was the JESUS CHRIST of motor racing. Properly humble and genuine, he really fought the man and the man won.

Mostly he was the tipping point between technology and man. T-Balls has driven performance motors so he will back me up about switching the computer off.

Senna was the undisputed king of the unmodified F1 vehicle. Technology and politics were his enemy. And banality. He was a personality, the like of which can't exist with the dullards of today. COUGH schumacher AHEM hamilton

(blimey Jim will love this but the two stand out things were how fucking young Rubens Barricello is in it... and also seeing the vapour trails on the 80's F1 vehicles with their outmoded huge spoilers to deal with the first serious updraught issues)

(BOO to the fucking FRENCH F1 MAFIA suck my COCK please Hammond I'm excited. THANKS)

He consistently explained and battled for equality and safety in the sport and after his death his doctor was put in charge of safety and no FRENCH BASTARD killed another driver again.

Recommended.

You've convinced me to get this.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:50 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Senna

Recommended.

You've convinced me to get this.

Yes buy it.....watched it last night with Mrs Nodolickle....
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:11 am

I'm off to see "we need to talk about kevin" later as part of my re-intergration with society and cos the book was good.

will report
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:27 am

waste of time, buy the book

NEXT
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:23 pm

mmm the old book versus film thing.

i will take that under advisement but mrs junior says it is a wimminz book

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:54 pm