VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+20
Welsh
tanit
jon carter
RvZ
Bishop
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
jim_kezzle
Con
Broadhead
Mac
crang
Tiny
Ye Olde Rog
bigdaddy
Fandango Widewheels
Son of Nod
T.B
wookie
Sherrers
24 posters

FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE - Page 3 Empty Re: FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:43 am

Son of Nod wrote:The time travelling hero....accident time travelling hero..

FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE - Page 3 Timecrimes-time-machine-attendant

Nope, he's the time machine engineer.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:44 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Can you please post at least a pic of what you are on about?

Some of us can't be arsed leaving the forum.

Ta

Wait? goes back AN HOUR in time!? talk about blank canvas syndrome. Ok you have all of time and possibly due to Heisenberg, Rosen and Co...all of Space to write about...

"mmmm I will send back our plucky hero ONE HOUR on time! Ha ha. Hollywood will batter my back door in! I am sure of it!"

It's a good film. Why go back millions of years when just an hour will do it. Saves on CGI.

I can't do pics from work. The IT police block all hosting websites for some reason.

I can.....so can wookie!! Laughing Laughing

You don't work for the maaaaan.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:51 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Can you please post at least a pic of what you are on about?

Some of us can't be arsed leaving the forum.

Ta

Wait? goes back AN HOUR in time!? talk about blank canvas syndrome. Ok you have all of time and possibly due to Heisenberg, Rosen and Co...all of Space to write about...

"mmmm I will send back our plucky hero ONE HOUR on time! Ha ha. Hollywood will batter my back door in! I am sure of it!"

It's a good film. Why go back millions of years when just an hour will do it. Saves on CGI.

I can't do pics from work. The IT police block all hosting websites for some reason.

I can.....so can wookie!! Laughing Laughing

You don't work for the maaaaan.

Give this to the maaaaaannn

FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE - Page 3 Jcash
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 am

wookie wrote:FILM REVIEWS WITH DAVE CLARKE - Page 3 Sharkt10meet sharktopus

I love this. Frank is pitching his arse off and spent a king's ransom on a retard with some scissors and a photocopier and a suite at Cannes. For an hour.

"Eric is totally on board maaaan. He is psyched! Yeah it's a B movie! Eric is crazy about B's dude. It's Ironic. And also serious. Which do you like? I only need another 8 million to get it home. The total? 8 million.... wait... you've got to see my next project! Eric says Julia is onboard. Seriously. Julia is IN man! It's called Shitty Woman. It's... wait!...."

I have a feeling this project may still be in development.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:55 am

it has actually been made

check out the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQGIRA5x7eQ
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:57 am

Brill!!!! Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 am

We have a thing to host youtube you know!

Rolling Eyes

standards have really slipped round here I say!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:00 am

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:02 am

Clue's in the name. Producer's cut is Frank's personal footage.

I refuse to believe Frank got this a distributor in ANY territory.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:05 am

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:08 am

"straight to video" means you didn't get a distribution deal.

I have to say I was agog watching the trailer. Mind you Eric Roberts is right. I mean the Navy asked for the perfect killing machine so... what do you expect? Shit CGI carnage, rampant and plentiful. Their own fault.
    Con
    Con

Number of posts : 18

Post  Con Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm

This looks great!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Watched 'Lovely Bones' last night. Cool film, think I need to watch it again though, not sure if I completely 'got' it.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Watched 'Lovely Bones' last night. Cool film, think I need to watch it again though, not sure if I completely 'got' it.

Amazing film....loved it myself and Mrs Nodilto. They say the book is better.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Watched 'Lovely Bones' last night. Cool film, think I need to watch it again though, not sure if I completely 'got' it.

I'm going to try and get hold of the book. I'm interested to see how much artistic license Peter Jackson had over some of the imagery he used.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:29 am

Son of Nod wrote:

I'm going to try and get hold of the book. I'm interested to see how much artistic license Peter Jackson had over some of the imagery he used.

Was fantastic I thought.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:42 am

I watched Trading Places again last night. I'm not an Eddie Murphy fan in the slightest, but i really do like this film. So much so that i fell asleep half way through. But it's not as if i haven't seen it at least 10 times anyway.

Pointless post Neutral
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:23 am

Broadhead wrote:I watched Trading Places again last night. I'm not an Eddie Murphy fan in the slightest, but i really do like this film. So much so that i fell asleep half way through. But it's not as if i haven't seen it at least 10 times anyway.

Pointless post Neutral

Best film review ever.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:07 am

Broadhead wrote:I watched Trading Places again last night. I'm not an Eddie Murphy fan in the slightest, but i really do like this film. So much so that i fell asleep half way through. But it's not as if i haven't seen it at least 10 times anyway.

Pointless post Neutral

Broadswipe in watching a film other than Kes shocker! Shocked
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:28 pm

jim_kezzle wrote:

Pointless post Neutral

Broadswipe in watching a film other than Kes shocker! Shocked

Don't worry, I have watched it very recently.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Pointless post Neutral

Best film review ever.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

really that sort of post is just sort of the distilled excellence that i personally feel this board pulls off with such ease but you just won't find anywhere else

5 stars Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:11 pm

This weekend i shall be watching Inglorious Bastards, possibly Shutter Island, Sid & Nancy & It's all gone Pete Tong. These are pretty much the only DVD's someone at work who is prepared to lend me them has.

Expect more in-depth reviews from me early next week.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:29 am

Broadhead wrote:This weekend i shall be watching Inglorious Bastards, possibly Shutter Island, Sid & Nancy & It's all gone Pete Tong. These are pretty much the only DVD's someone at work who is prepared to lend me them has.

Expect more in-depth reviews from me early next week.

Ace!!!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:38 am

I really liked Shutter Island, quality film.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Post  jim_kezzle Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:02 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I really liked Shutter Island, quality film.

Indeed I was well impressed
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:45 pm

They forgot my DVD's so there shall be no reviews this weekend. Shite.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Broadhead wrote:They forgot my DVD's so there shall be no reviews this weekend. Shite.

All the more reason to come out for a beer tomorrow. Are you out for Chezzer at Basics Mr Kezzle?
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Post  jim_kezzle Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:18 am

Broadhead wrote:They forgot my DVD's so there shall be no reviews this weekend. Shite.

All the more reason to come out for a beer tomorrow. Are you out for Chezzer at Basics Mr Kezzle?

I have been known to make random unplanned basics visits so don't rule it out, however I have no idea who chezzer is so won't be making a visit specially.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Last night, I finished watching the bits of Trading Places i missed last week when i fell asleep. A film of two halves, loved the start, hated the ending.
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Number of posts : 362

Post  Tiny Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Watched cool runnings the other day!! Still ace after all these years!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:01 pm