VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+14
Bishop
shAdy
Son of Nod
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Rrriot Guurl
T.B
wookie
RvZ
hyperion
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
Broadhead
Ye Olde Rog
18 posters

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... - Page 10 Empty Re: The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 am

It's cloudy and i am sat in Northern Foods dealing with emails.

Not enjoying it very much Mad
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... - Page 10 Empty Re: The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:49 am

america scores

sunday fixture

Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:50 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:51 am

yes
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 am

nice nice

cheers
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 am

Fucking septics, i wanted a Saturday night match.

Now i have to start my new job with a raging hangover, feeling like death Sad
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 am

cheer up Wakey sunny
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 am

I've been looking at Group D, that could go anyway couldn't it? Ze Germans could quite easily go out tonight. Serbia should beat the Aussies, that would take Germany out unless they win.

Now i'm smiling.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 am

Can i just add, this football thread has been a total success and should be extended to forever Very Happy

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 am

Well we will have to see what the girls say.

Fingers crossed her Maj gets a shag Wink
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:38 am

well I'm absolutely rat arsed drunken

wahey
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Very quiet on the roads this morning, i am assuming everyone got pissed as a newt before, during and after the match. I didn't have any booze whatsoever.

I saw the highlights of the England match last night (twice in fact!). They weren't that good were they? They had a lot of possession and could have scored more but never looked like finishing them off. The highlight for me had to be 'JT' flinging himself at that shot like a retarded salmon trying to get up stream to lay its eggs. On the plus side, the Germans don't look unbeatable but this is the Germans, they are ultra-efficient, know what is required and more importantly how to do it. It'll be Klose (see what i did there?) and i pray it doesn't go to penalties.

In other sporting news, did anyone see that match at Wimbledon? Absolutely mental. 59 games all in the final set, they have been playing for coming up to 10 hours now, and there have been nearly 200 aces served. The American player (Isner) looked like he could burst in to tears at any minute. Madness Basketball
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Great result yesterday. We actually looked like we wanted to win. Rooney should have done better with his glorious chance, but it was a decent save by the keeper to be fair.

Need to up the game again if we are to topple the germans.

Roll on sunday. bounce
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm

How close were you sailing to the gutter yesterday then lad?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Broadhead wrote:How close were you sailing to the gutter yesterday then lad?

I was in the pissing thing. Got shitfaced mate. Kronenberg, cider, weed and laughing gas. Garden looks like a bombs hit it. Rolling Eyes
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Haha, i'd expect nothing less.

I must take it easy Sunday, don't want to go in on my first day stinking of ale.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Not good on a school night mate. I am taking a contact out for drinks at 4 aswell and the last thing I want to do is drink.

Big day on monday then mate? You looking forward to it?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Yeah i am. I usually hate the first day being a bit shy but i know everyone who works there already so it should be a laugh and i doubt i will have to do much. Always a winner that innit.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Bishop wrote:Not good on a school night mate. I am taking a contact out for drinks at 4 aswell and the last thing I want to do is drink.

Big day on monday then mate? You looking forward to it?

is that what you call gem already?

i've got a massive hangover today
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Broadhead wrote:Very quiet on the roads this morning, i am assuming everyone got pissed as a newt before, during and after the match. I didn't have any booze whatsoever.

I saw the highlights of the England match last night (twice in fact!). They weren't that good were they? They had a lot of possession and could have scored more but never looked like finishing them off. The highlight for me had to be 'JT' flinging himself at that shot like a retarded salmon trying to get up stream to lay its eggs. On the plus side, the Germans don't look unbeatable but this is the Germans, they are ultra-efficient, know what is required and more importantly how to do it. It'll be Klose (see what i did there?) and i pray it doesn't go to penalties.

In other sporting news, did anyone see that match at Wimbledon? Absolutely mental. 59 games all in the final set, they have been playing for coming up to 10 hours now, and there have been nearly 200 aces served. The American player (Isner) looked like he could burst in to tears at any minute. Madness Basketball

I think Scott has missed his calling as a commentator.

For me (not taking anything away from the lad) our goal was a proper fumble by their keeper... but it did happen fast.

Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Sherrers wrote:Well we will have to see what the girls say.

Fingers crossed her Maj gets a shag Wink

Shocked

timothy!!

naughty. you are supposed to be in charge here we cant have that sort of behaviour
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:01 am

Another supposed Footballing super-power bows out at the group stages.

Arrivederci or however the fuck it's spelt.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:10 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Arrivederci or however the fuck it's spelt.

S.E.E.Y.A is the usual spelling I believe Wink
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 am

F.U.C.K.O.F.F.D.E.G.O.S

scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Post  scarlet pimpernel Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 am

Japan! Shocked
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:34 am

not sure if I can handle watching the hun on sun.

might be too much for my old bones to handle
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:35 am

scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Post  scarlet pimpernel Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 am

cant go to pub tonite to buzzed up about the game Embarassed Embarassed
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Sad news folks. Mrs Bish got absolutely battered last night, has just crawled to bed and I fear she may miss the game. Bad times. Laughing But well funny.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 am

shut the fuck up Hansen!!

No

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:51 am