VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+14
Bishop
shAdy
Son of Nod
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Rrriot Guurl
T.B
wookie
RvZ
hyperion
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
Broadhead
Ye Olde Rog
18 posters

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... Empty The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri May 28, 2010 11:49 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Sad cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

that's me. row 4 seat D
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... Empty Re: The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Post  Broadhead Fri May 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Laughing

I wonder how long this thread will be allowed for?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... Empty Re: The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Post  Sherrers Sat May 29, 2010 12:19 am

haha! don't be daft. You can have a world cup thread. It's the world cup!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat May 29, 2010 12:22 am

bounce

Get in there, i love the World Cup. Though i draw the line on having chav-sticks on my car.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 29, 2010 12:29 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Well played Rog!
    hyperion
    hyperion
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 41

Post  hyperion Sat May 29, 2010 10:03 am

YES! World Cup!

And I get to see England kick the USA's arse in the comfort of their own country.

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sun May 30, 2010 12:15 am

You'll be pleased to hear we get the direct feed for the draw and your reluctant correspondent may have to go out a couple of times for matches.

It's supposed to be a 'thank you' for covering the elections non stop for about 3 weeks.

cheers
    hyperion
    hyperion
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 41

Post  hyperion Sun May 30, 2010 5:23 am

Al wrote:You'll be pleased to hear we get the direct feed for the draw and your reluctant correspondent may have to go out a couple of times for matches.

It's supposed to be a 'thank you' for covering the elections non stop for about 3 weeks.

cheers

Jealous... :-)
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon May 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Yes, another weekend of being world upped to death here in South Africa. Can't believe I'm not going to be here for the first two weeks of the tournament. Hopefully, England will at least negotiate the group stages and I can get some games in when I get back.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 pm

They will defiantely get out of the group. Methley Park Under-13's could get out of that group, it's just after that where the problems will start.

I haven't seen much in the friendlies to convince me that this is a World Cup winning team, but then i suppose they aren't a very good indicator of what will happen when it becomes more competative.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:26 pm

All I have seen in the friendlies is our knack of fucking up even the simplest of tasks.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:26 pm

and Lampard has now missed his last 2 penalties affraid
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Yeah, that is a bit of a worry but i like Lampard. I'd rather Gerrard or Rooney take them though.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Strong rumours on the net that Walcott hasn't made the final 23. Must say i'm a little bit shocked if this is the case.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Walcott out, Johnson out, Wright-Phillips in. Bad move in my opinion.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Terrible move. I can't see Wright Philips making any sort of impact, not like the other 2 could anyway.

Walcott isn't great but as an impact player coming off the bench could work wonders. Did Capello not see what he did to Barcelona at the Emirates? And for that matter what he did against Croatia?

Capello is on glue.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 am

awful decision by capello

so much for i'll pick the players in form

i reckon after this world cup and next season me and football are done
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 am

Broadhead wrote:Terrible move. I can't see Wright Philips making any sort of impact, not like the other 2 could anyway.

Walcott isn't great but as an impact player coming off the bench could work wonders. Did Capello not see what he did to Barcelona at the Emirates? And for that matter what he did against Croatia?

Capello is on glue.

That could be thes basis of a new chant.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:03 am

wookie wrote:awful decision by capello

so much for i'll pick the players in form

i reckon after this world cup and next season me and football are done

I fell out with England a long time ago. For 4 years I followed them to every game home and away then came to the conclusion that they were a bunch of overpaid bottlers who were more interested in cars, women and clothes than national pride and glory.

However, I love a good world cup!
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:52 am

haha

it's like the forum is now in Japanese.

you weirdos

the shoe thread misses you Very Happy
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:54 am

You are going to need my help girl.

Straighten these benders out a bit.

Very Happy
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:55 am

Big Daddy.

How gay is football.

On a scale out of 5 chocolate stars Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Question
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 am

MarkD77 wrote:I fell out with England a long time ago. For 4 years I followed them to every game home and away then came to the conclusion that they were a bunch of overpaid bottlers who were more interested in cars, women and clothes than national pride and glory.

However, I love a good world cup!

I said all that to myself in about 1989. Imagine all the money, heart attacks and brain space I have saved since giving football up? About 0.00001% at least! Very Happy

Got to agree with the girls.

Football is well gay.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:28 am

As opposed to enjoying the Ice Dancing, yeah?

Laughing
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:36 am

Rrriot Guurl wrote:Big Daddy.

How gay is football.

On a scale out of 5 chocolate stars Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Question

David Beckham is like watching Sex In the City while wearing a sailor cap and snorting poppers.

Ronaldo is like watching Sex In the City while while wearing a sailor cap and snorting poppers, while playing with your nipple ring and fantasising about how much better your life would be if you could just somehow get a singing part in Glee.

Rooney is like watching Lord of the Rings but thinking "yeah, bring on the Gimli," but hey, that works for some people.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 am

Best Big Daddy post.. ever... on any forum.

fact.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

made my whole day that
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am

bigdaddy wrote:
    Rrriot Guurl wrote:Big Daddy.

How gay is football.

Question

David Beckham is like watching Sex In the City while wearing a sailor cap and snorting poppers.

Ronaldo is like watching Sex In the City while while wearing a sailor cap and snorting poppers, while playing with your nipple ring and fantasising about how much better your life would be if you could just somehow get a singing part in Glee.

Rooney is like watching Lord of the Rings but thinking "yeah, bring on the Gimli," but hey, that works for some people.

Oh I love Big Dad
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 am

I think todays footballers have made the sport incredibly gay. Used to me a lot more manly in my day.

P.S. Bigddaddy well in the running for post of the year there Laughing
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 am

You bloody metrosexual ponces! how dare you insinuate the beautiful game is... pretty. Or something.

Suspect

I am confused. Not in that way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 pm