VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
mr.a
Ye Olde Rog
Matt Long
midgetgem
Studio
crang
Welsh
Ben
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
jim_kezzle
Fandango Widewheels
bigdaddy
Sherrers
RvZ
elrusto
wookie
shAdy
Bishop
Broadhead
T.B
Son of Nod
28 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Sunny intervals for Sunday now Russ lad, things are looking up. Monday is going to be sunny and hopefully Tuesday, as i have the day off.

I'm turning in to an old biddy, checking the weather every 5 minutes.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Broadhead wrote:Sunny intervals for Sunday now Russ lad, things are looking up. Monday is going to be sunny and hopefully Tuesday, as i have the day off.

I'm turning in to an old biddy, checking the weather every 5 minutes.

Garden party fever!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm

That's the thing though, i'm not even going!

Does anyone know if the Nation of Shopkeepers outdoor type bit is covered? i don't want me flat cap getting drenched, it might shrink and attach itself permenantly to me melon.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Enough of this talk about your exciting weekend plans. Mad

This weekend i am sulking due to money issues.

Friday - Staying in

Saturday - working in the morning and then a fucking 40th/50th birthday party, cant tell which it is as she is haggered and looks like Pat Butcher. Toss.

Sunday - I may do some knitting

Monday - I may wear what i have knitted.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Broadhead wrote:That's the thing though, i'm not even going!

Does anyone know if the Nation of Shopkeepers outdoor type bit is covered? i don't want me flat cap getting drenched, it might shrink and attach itself permenantly to me melon.

Think it has a large umbrella over it mate. There is defo a covered area.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Put your whippet over your head.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Cheers Bish, thats good to know.

I will try my best not to send you any texts telling you how good Carter is. I'll make sure i tell Ady to definately not do the same Very Happy

On the plus side, you do have your wedding 2 weeks later, a day that is all about you (ok, Gem) and you are fully entitled to get pissed and behave in a manner of your choosing.

It could be worse!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 pm

bigdaddy wrote:

It's in for a service this weekend.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Broadhead wrote:Cheers Bish, thats good to know.

I will try my best not to send you any texts telling you how good Carter is. I'll make sure i tell Ady to definately not do the same Very Happy

On the plus side, you do have your wedding 2 weeks later, a day that is all about you (ok, Gem) and you are fully entitled to get pissed and behave in a manner of your choosing.

It could be worse!

I was in there Saturday afternoon and can confirm there is a large umberella. It only covers the centre part of the courtyard though so get in early to reserve your place.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Broadhead wrote:Cheers Bish, thats good to know.

It could be worse!

Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers mate. I will not be expecting any texts at all. Laughing

Yeah I am just moaning due to the week from hell and all this clubbing talk is making me wanna get on it. However as you quite rightly say I have 2 weeks and then I can have it.

Actually one week to be precise as we are having an end of single life bash at mad eyes next saturday which will no doubt end all tits up. Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 pm

You know thats only going to go one way and it certainly isn't going to be pretty!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Broadhead wrote:You know thats only going to go one way and it certainly isn't going to be pretty!

Yep, the weirdos are already getting excited about it. Rolling Eyes
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Word on the street is that Mad Eye is mixing up some commerative cocktails? Basically it's John Smiths with little umbrella's and a chunk of turnip for the blokes and some turnip martini's for the ladies. I say ladies, i mean women.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Broadhead wrote:Word on the street is that Mad Eye is mixing up some commerative cocktails? Basically it's John Smiths with little umbrella's and a chunk of turnip for the blokes and some turnip martini's for the ladies. I say ladies, i mean women.

Laughing Laughing

Other way round mate. Mrs Bish likes nothing better than a frothy tache.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:01 am

Far too much information. Save it for the honeymoon ya filthy bugger Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 am

Broadhead wrote:Far too much information. Save it for the honeymoon ya filthy bugger Laughing

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 5 Ooh
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 am

bigdaddy wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Merry friday one and all. drunken

Fuck it im off out boozing tonight.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Bishop wrote:Merry friday one and all. drunken

It's morning, Bish. Do you mean last night (again)? Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:56 pm

bigdaddy wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Merry friday one and all. drunken

It's morning, Bish. Do you mean last night (again)? Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:39 pm

I am having a booze free Friday and Saturday. I've got grapes again this morning. Not piles, i mean green seedless, £2.26 a punnet.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Broadhead wrote:I am having a booze free Friday and Saturday. I've got grapes again this morning. Not piles, i mean green seedless, £2.26 a punnet.

Ok then Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm telling thee, it will happen.

Sunday on the other hand.........
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Broadhead wrote:I'm telling thee, it will happen.

Sunday on the other hand.........

Nice get out clause. You should write Bishop's pre nup for him.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Laughing

Etched on the back of a turnip.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Who's going to get the branding irons?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Everyone is Blyth is branded already, just so folk from other towns can be alerted as to why they are a bit 'different'.

Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Broadhead wrote:Everyone is Blyth is branded already, just so folk from other towns can be alerted as to why they are a bit 'different'.

Very Happy

I usually look for the second thumb, but the incessant banjo playing can also give them away.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:58 pm

ah bollocks.

This weekend I will be being mother to about 1000 mongs and after 2 weeks of hell I just remembered I have to play records too and have not anything about this pretty important bit and my hair is all farrah fawcett and I'VE NOT A THING TO WEAR.

I may have to get a job. I've heard you get paid and can go home and do anything you like at weekends. And sit down!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Slick it back, throw a cape on and you're good to go Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:55 am