VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+6
shAdy
Fandango Widewheels
Jnr DJ
Bishop
Ye Olde Rog
Sherrers
10 posters

You Know You Went Too Far At The Weekend When....

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

You Know You Went Too Far At The Weekend When.... Empty You Know You Went Too Far At The Weekend When....

Post  Sherrers Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 am

You go out to the shops on tuesday and have to get a taxi back

Then "have a lie down"

Embarassed
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

You Know You Went Too Far At The Weekend When.... Empty Re: You Know You Went Too Far At The Weekend When....

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:20 am

...You get a text from your wingman on Monday night saying "I'm still awake, you have poisoned me you twat!" despite having gone out of your way to drive him to the station on Sunday afternoon.

...You find out the slapper you had arranged to meet turned up ten minutes after you embarked on aforesaid selfless deed from useless wingman.

...You actually help the idiotic ket-head promoter open the confiscated drug safe despite it being on camera

... You find out after all this a Lawyer in a Tweed suit and an army of rustic loons had a better time than you Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

You Know You Went Too Far At The Weekend When.... Empty Re: You Know You Went Too Far At The Weekend When....

Post  Bishop Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:22 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fucking brilliant.

Get a new wingman Roger. Wink
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 am

I can't. He's the only one who truly knows where the bodies are hidden.

Plus he'd bar me from here.

(Please!)
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:09 am

.... you thought you'd been robbed but everything 'stolen' is on the little table by the front door when you get in.

*de-cancels cards unsuccessfully*
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:1.
    ...You get a text from your wingman on Monday night saying "I'm still awake, you have poisoned me you twat!" despite having gone out of your way to drive him to the station on Sunday afternoon.

...You find out the slapper you had arranged to meet turned up ten minutes after you embarked on aforesaid selfless deed from useless wingman.

...You actually help the idiotic ket-head promoter open the confiscated drug safe despite it being on camera

... You find out after all this a Lawyer in a Tweed suit and an army of rustic loons had a better time than you Wink

Any prizes for guessing identity of said wingman/promoter?
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 pm

MarkD77 wrote:

I don't think it's worthy of a prize.

If you'd never been out in Leeds or had actually stumbled onto here by accident (and you had an IQ of 7) then maybe it would warrant a prize... I'm just surprised that you have a safe - surely, the items in question don't normally last long enough to justify it, as in this case...

Last edited by shAdy on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Great stuff. Was a quality weekend. I saw Rog for all of two min before he went running off. Not sure what I said as it was quite late on at that stage. You Know You Went Too Far At The Weekend When.... Icon_biggrin
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:59 pm

You know you've overdone it when...

...you wake up with the stark realisation that you failed to put the Calypsos in the freezer!

pale
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Laughing

I'm still chuckling about that.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 pm

Token Bird wrote:You know you've overdone it when...

...you wake up with the stark realisation that you failed to put the Calypsos in the freezer!

pale

and have a dib dab at the side of the bed.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 pm

MarkD77 wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:You know you've overdone it when...

pale

and have a dib dab at the side of the bed.

With the lolly still in the bag and the sherbert missing and a sore nose.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:16 am

MarkD77 wrote:

They are actually 2 completely separate nitwits.

I have had some lows in my life but fashioning a 'fishing rod' out of wire and making a sticky 'hook' out of gaffa tape and wiggling it about for hours is not one of them.

Watching the security footage of it is brilliant though!
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:24 am

You wake up on a fishing boat in the middle of the Arabian sea

The presence of a large toad in your shower/toilet room dosent worry you anymore

A mad englishman you befriended the night before called paul, serenades you outside your beach shack at 7.30am in the morning with a mouth organ and a whistle,whilst talking to birds loudly drunken
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:48 am

crang wrote:You wake up on a fishing boat in the middle of the Arabian sea

The presence of a large toad in your shower/toilet room dosent worry you anymore

A mad englishman you befriended the night before called paul, serenades you outside your beach shack at 7.30am in the morning with a mouth organ and a whistle,whilst talking to birds loudly drunken

Aaaah, that'll be the Goan effect... Great days...
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm

That's happened to me and I was in Bradford the day before.

Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:16 pm

You know you've overdone it at the weekend when...

... your body is taken, wrapped in cloth and ceremonial oils and after 3 days you roll away the stone and come blinking into the sunlight and you feel too rough to destroy the Temple and rebuild it but hey! that's carpentry!

sorry.

Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 am