VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
Welsh
tanit
Mac
Jnr DJ
jon carter
Tiny
elrusto
Son of Nod
crang
Bishop
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Sherrers
RvZ
wookie
shAdy
bigdaddy
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
23 posters

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 9 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  RvZ Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:[
    £180 to replace my headlights, not something you can just pop into Halfords for. If this pisses you off, tough. Precision engineering Wink

VERY very Tory response Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 9 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:36 pm

RvZ wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    T.B wrote:0898Clarksonchat

shout with other Clarksons on the phone

I just don't get it Broadhead

I don't share Clarksons views on most things. I don't even share his views on cars.

I JUST DON'T GET IT!

This is what is known in the professional media as "The Clarkson Complex".

You clone a Clarkson and put it in a room with another Clarkson, well they aren't going to agree on anything are they? On principal.

Therefore ; you are a massive Clarkson.

QED

Very Happy

This is also known as the 'CMD post 1am principle' validated by Tim.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:40 pm

RvZ wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    T.B wrote:0898Clarksonchat

shout with other Clarksons on the phone

I just don't get it Broadhead

I don't share Clarksons views on most things. I don't even share his views on cars.

I JUST DON'T GET IT!

This is what is known in the professional media as "The Clarkson Complex".

You clone a Clarkson and put it in a room with another Clarkson, well they aren't going to agree on anything are they? On principal.

Therefore ; you are a massive Clarkson.

QED

Very Happy

hahaha!
    Laughing

I bet he reads the Torygraph an all
    Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 9 Img_0010
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Nope, the only papers I buy are The Times and The Racing Post. Everything I need, right there.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:Daytime running halogen lights on cars, ie: Audi's. Look mate, i already know you're a bit of a tit, i don't need you blinding me in my rear-view mirror as well. I Just don't get it*

*if anyone from Audi is reading. i would gladly retract my statement and accept an Audi with Daytime running halogen lights for free. Even in white.

Anytime running them. I have terrible photophobia night and day.

As a pedestrian I actually do the pantomime of pionty-point at your lights, making a you-blinded-me face and even shaking my fist like in the beano.

What gets me is all of them do for 2 reason and 2 ONLY.

1. So they can see their dashboard.

2. They are saying 'look at me!'.

I'm going 'I can't! I'm fucking blind now'.

does that mean your scared of max spielmann and supa snaps?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Nope, the only papers I buy are The Times and The Racing Post. Everything I need, right there.

Tory.

QED

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 9 Img_0011
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:05 am

I need to insert the caveat that the troublesome houseguests weren't at my house, it was at a mates.

I have such issues with it I just won't have it! no sir.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:22 am

I can imagine if it had been at your place they would now be tied up and placed in a vat of boiling oil.
    Welsh
    Welsh
    w

Number of posts : 176

Post  Welsh Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:49 am

I don't get pretty much everything, do I win? Question Question Question Question
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Welsh wrote:I don't get pretty much everything, do I win? Question Question Question Question

No. Never.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm actually a bit worried that Ballz really is a Tory Suspect
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm

T.B wrote:I'm actually a bit worried that Ballz really is a Tory Suspect

I don't have any political leanings. I've never even voted. I'm straddling the classes you see. Council estate upbringing, middle class professional job, working for US capitalists.

Now you see why I'm so mixed up.

Last edited by Fandango Widewheels on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm

"straddling the working classes"

Tory
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Why do the great unwashed who catch buses seem to thrive on being just that? The lack of hygiene from some people leaves a lot to be desired. Step away from the Ginsters fatso, the soap aisle is thataway.

I just don't get it?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

A diamond coated Trephine will only cut bone and not soft tissue.

I JUST DON'T GET IT!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 pm

I went on a bus yesterday. You know that Jasper Carrot thing about 'the nutter on the bus'?

He didn't sit next me but behind me. You know you can tell someone is basically on day release? NO way someone who talks to themselves that much is just pissed/off it.

It was fascinating/alarming in equal measure. I wish I wasn't so fucked yesterday or I'd have remembered it in greater detail or possibly secretly recorded it on my phone.

The stuff that was coming out of him. One minute it was quite scary stuff that was obviously from prison. Talking about eating shit and fourteen year olds... they next it was actually quite erudite. Talking about someone from the park bench the night previously who had no manners. Honestly like the most extreme of two personalities.

You think Brixton has a bad rep? Streatham man. My Lord. I wish it was just Ginsters rather than shit eating murderers.

I was only on a bus to go see Battleship. For you lot. Things I do! Tsk!

I JUST DON'T GET IT

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Sherrers wrote:

I went on a bus yesterday. You know that Jasper Carrot thing about 'the nutter on the bus'?

He didn't sit next me but behind me. You know you can tell someone is basically on day release? NO way someone who talks to themselves that much is just pissed/off it.

It was fascinating/alarming in equal measure. I wish I wasn't so fucked yesterday or I'd have remembered it in greater detail or possibly secretly recorded it on my phone.

The stuff that was coming out of him. One minute it was quite scary stuff that was obviously from prison. Talking about eating shit and fourteen year olds... they next it was actually quite erudite. Talking about someone from the park bench the night previously who had no manners. Honestly like the most extreme of two personalities.

You think Brixton has a bad rep? Streatham man. My Lord. I wish it was just Ginsters rather than shit eating murderers.

I JUST DON'T GET IT

Basically, buses. Just don't get 'em.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Yeah.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:

I JUST DON'T GET IT

Basically, buses. Just don't get 'em.

I like what you did there, nice one Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:16 pm

honestly sheridan.

your bus story just HAD to be more extreme than Scotts.

HONESTLY! Rolling Eyes
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Listen I was born and bred in Brixton and I wouldn't go to Streatham. Defo not on a bus!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:Listen I was born and bred in Brixton and I wouldn't go to Streatham. Defo not on a bus!

I used to hang about Crystal Palace in my teenage years as a high board diver (stop sniggering) and I once ventured in to Streatham to someones house. I would say i was about 14 or 15. Even in the daytime it was a scary place.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 pm

We'd go to the Ice Rink which is just as sniggerworthy but you had to go mob handed and there was always aggro. In fact that was the point Embarassed

Streatham. No one gets it. Or gets out alive.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Never heard of it.....

I JUST DON'T GET IT
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Is there a football ground in or near Streatham? That's the only reason I would have to venture there. I'm trying to figure out if I might have been.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am

Jnr DJ wrote:We'd go to the Ice Rink which is just as sniggerworthy but you had to go mob handed and there was always aggro. In fact that was the point Embarassed

Not the worst bit of london by a looong chalk.

However using my powers I can deduce that Tim's bus will have passed Brixton Prison. Which is on the road from Brixton to Streatham.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:13 am

I've not been to Streatham so I can confirm

I JUST DON'T GET IT!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:11 am

RvZ wrote:
    Jnr DJ wrote:We'd go to the Ice Rink which is just as sniggerworthy but you had to go mob handed and there was always aggro. In fact that was the point Embarassed

Not the worst bit of london by a looong chalk.

However using my powers I can deduce that Tim's bus will have passed Brixton Prison. Which is on the road from Brixton to Streatham.

Amazing skillz.

I just looked on the map and the nutter got on at the road at the end of the Prison access.

See. That is why you are MULTI award winning Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:48 pm

broadhead you know football?

don't get it
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:57 pm

T.B wrote:broadhead you know football?

don't get it

Don't you worry your pretty little head about it schnukkums, it's simply not your area of expertise.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content