VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
Welsh
tanit
Mac
Jnr DJ
jon carter
Tiny
elrusto
Son of Nod
crang
Bishop
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Sherrers
RvZ
wookie
shAdy
bigdaddy
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
23 posters

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

tanit
    tanit
    w

Number of posts : 175

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 8 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  tanit Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 pm

She is a Woooorld class fuckhead. ooh just thinking of her makes me livid. No
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 8 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  T.B Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Not seen her about much lately (she says with a lot of pleasure). What a Face
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 8 Portla10
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:01 am

bigdaddy wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:that was your xmas and birthday present BTW

I see what you did there. AND you saved money on Xmas presents too!

actually neither would admit it but Rog is timmy's biggest fan.

truefax
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:44 am

I'll be Spartacus also and say timmy's tunes are actually quite complex.

To be fair usually after being coy for about 15 mins

Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:41 am

Sherrers wrote:

necessity is the mother of sausages

inventive types in cold countries worked it out so you could use them with gloves on

Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:25 pm

T.B wrote:
    bigdaddy wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:that was your xmas and birthday present BTW

I see what you did there. AND you saved money on Xmas presents too!

actually neither would admit it but Rog is timmy's biggest fan.

truefax

he knows what he is doing i'll give him that
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 pm

I retract my previous statement.

I just don't get any of it.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Houseguests.

If I go to someone's house I am quite nervous. I even ask if I can use the bathroom. I don't understand people who use the floor as an ashtray, drink out of your wok, wear crampons on your parquet, don't put back records alphabetically and other heinous crimes.

Houseguests. Not very House.

I just do not get it Broadhead.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 pm

I hate being a 'houseguest', I'd rather stay in a hotel. Not because I'm afraid of people but I just can't settle in someone else's house.

On the other hand, I enjoy hosting friends and family at our place and as long as they show a modicum of personal hygiene I'm pretty relaxed.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I hate being a 'houseguest', I'd rather stay in a hotel. Not because I'm afraid of people but I just can't settle in someone else's house.

On the other hand, I enjoy hosting friends and family at our place and as long as they show a modicum of personal hygiene I'm pretty relaxed.

Even me & Bish managed that.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Considering you went from the front door, to the lounge, and back to the front door it would have been difficult for you to have made much of an impact Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I hate being a 'houseguest', I'd rather stay in a hotel. Not because I'm afraid of people but I just can't settle in someone else's house.

I'd rather drive 300 mile to be home and do regularly.
    It's a weird combo of 'not wanting to be a bother' which is a bit northern and a bit catholic and a bit shit and also a general feeling of suspense that at any given moment I will break, drown, shatter, mark or stain something/someone that has been in the family for generations.

You've been away Mark. You have to say

I JUST DON"T GET IT

Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 pm

The new rule on this thread I JUST DON'T GET IT cheers
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 pm

you've stayed at my house loads timmy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:18 pm

I love being a houseguest provided its at someones house who I know very well.

If its someone abit "new" then it tends to go horribly wrong. I JUST DONT GET IT.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Daytime running halogen lights on cars, ie: Audi's. Look mate, i already know you're a bit of a tit, i don't need you blinding me in my rear-view mirror as well. I Just don't get it*

*if anyone from Audi is reading. i would gladly retract my statement and accept an Audi with Daytime running halogen lights for free. Even in white.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Broadhead wrote:Daytime running halogen lights on cars, ie: Audi's. Look mate, i already know you're a bit of a tit, i don't need you blinding me in my rear-view mirror as well. I Just don't get it*

*if anyone from Audi is reading. i would gladly retract my statement and accept an Audi with Daytime running halogen lights for free. Even in white.

Anytime running them. I have terrible photophobia night and day.

As a pedestrian I actually do the pantomime of pionty-point at your lights, making a you-blinded-me face and even shaking my fist like in the beano.

What gets me is all of them do for 2 reason and 2 ONLY.

1. So they can see their dashboard.

2. They are saying 'look at me!'.

I'm going 'I can't! I'm fucking blind now'.

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Broadhead wrote:Daytime running halogen lights on cars, ie: Audi's. Look mate, i already know you're a bit of a tit, i don't need you blinding me in my rear-view mirror as well. I Just don't get it*

Sorry Scott, but being an advanced driver I have to chime in on this one. Statistics PROVE that even in daylight you are less likely to be involved in a collision if you have your headlights on. Interestingly, the colour of your car has an effect as well.

Also, if you have HID headlights fitted to your car, they will last longer if they are not cycled on and off. So I always leave mine on for that reason.

Safety and economics, two reasons you just can't argue with Wink

I JUST DON'T GET IT!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:

Sorry Scott, but being an advanced driver I have to chime in on this one. Statistics PROVE that even in daylight you are less likely to be involved in a collision if you have your headlights on. Interestingly, the colour of your car has an effect as well.

Also, if you have HID headlights fitted to your car, they will last longer if they are not cycled on and off. So I always leave mine on for that reason.

I have just been blinded by science. AND facts. I still don't like them and i want to see these statistics in graph form. It's your job around here remember.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:19 pm

ooh yeah and also the thing that adjusts the angle of your beams. MIne is always at the lowest angle. Not just consideration but you only need to see the white lines at night not sightsee. Spending a lot of time in the country you find people just drive about on full beam all the time. Panic/Caution drivers are far worst than nutter drivers. It rubbishes your own internal night vision if you have too much light and not enough carrots.

OOh also tits who have their fog lights on because they think it looks good. It's illegal. I know 'cos I used to do it and got pulled Embarassed
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Sherrers wrote:ooh yeah and also the thing that adjusts the angle of your beams. MIne is always at the lowest angle. Not just consideration but you only need to see the white lines at night not sightsee. Spending a lot of time in the country you find people just drive about on full beam all the time. Panic/Caution drivers are far worst than nutter drivers. It rubbishes your own internal night vision if you have too much light and not enough carrots.

OOh also tits who have their fog lights on because they think it looks good. It's illegal. I know 'cos I used to do it and got pulled Embarassed

Only there for if you're carrying a load like a caravan or some kind of trailer, otherwise they should be set at the lowest point. I'm sure you know this.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Why am I not surprised at all that Thunder Bollocks/Fandango Widewheels is ONE OF THEM cyclops
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Broadhead wrote:

I have just been blinded by science. AND facts. I still don't like them and i want to see these statistics in graph form. It's your job around here remember.

It would be a pretty boring graph as there's not enough data to show. I'm not some kind of graph whore, quality over quantity every time Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Sherrers wrote:Why am I not surprised at all that Thunder Bollocks/Fandango Widewheels is ONE OF THEM cyclops

What, safety and cost conscious?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:24 pm

sorry THREE reasons Laughing

1. To illuminate their controls.

2. 'Look at me'

3. I'm tight as a gnat's chuff

T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:26 pm

0898Clarksonchat

shout with other Clarksons on the phone

I just don't get it Broadhead
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Sherrers wrote:

sorry THREE reasons Laughing

1. To illuminate their controls.

2. 'Look at me'

3. I'm tight as a gnat's chuff

£180 to replace my headlights, not something you can just pop into Halfords for. If this pisses you off, tough. Precision engineering Wink

Last edited by Fandango Widewheels on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 pm

T.B wrote:0898Clarksonchat

I don't share Clarksons views on most things. I don't even share his views on cars.

I JUST DON'T GET IT!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:33 pm

T.B wrote:0898Clarksonchat

I don't share Clarksons views on most things. I don't even share his views on cars.

I JUST DON'T GET IT!

This is what is known in the professional media as "The Clarkson Complex".

You clone a Clarkson and put it in a room with another Clarkson, well they aren't going to agree on anything are they? On principal.

Therefore ; you are a massive Clarkson.

QED

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content