VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+29
midgetgem
dainbramaged
Son of Nod
Rrriot Guurl
Broadhead
Jnr DJ
Joe
Mouldy
Ben
PW
Fandango Widewheels
FRENCHY
AcidHouseMilitia
bigdaddy
ralphio
duncan diablo
Seeley
ah ding
shAdy
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
jim_kezzle
Bishop
T.B
RvZ
elrusto
wookie
Sherrers
33 posters

ROOM 101, let off your steam

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 11 Empty Re: ROOM 101, let off your steam

Post  Bishop Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:09 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    wookie wrote:people at a party who vote bnp and wear like a badge of pride

for (and i quote)

they stick up for the white british male

absolute fucking c*nts

very very angry woookie last night

the only time I've seen Sheridan start a fight was when he launched himself at a skinhead wearing a swastika t shirt. it wasn't pretty.

Story please my lord. the full version.

watching wife swap. the fat lazy cuntry farmer. im annoyed as hell sat here. fuming. Evil or Very Mad
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:17 pm

My boiler. Its broken again. I cant take anymore cold showers. Evil or Very Mad
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Bishop wrote:My boiler. Its broken again. I cant take anymore cold showers. Evil or Very Mad

A young man can never have too many cold showers!

I am currently hating

Everyone in London standing outside pubs as if it is Barcelona or something. It just ISN'T ok.
    Minimal DJs playing what I can only call 'house' music and pretending it all never happened. You know who you are.
    Flash flooding destroying my garden.
    More bloody tourists than London can cope with. How the fuck we will cope with the Olympics is beyond me.
    Michael FUCKING Jackson. Bothered.
    Current Affairs and News becoming "less of a priority" at the BBC. Translates as "we have to have more newsreaders on ice".
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Fucking boiler is still broken. Im starting to smell real bad, and British Gas are trying to make me buy things i cant afford.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:31 am

Bishop wrote:Fucking boiler is still broken. Im starting to smell real bad, and British Gas are trying to make me buy things i cant afford.

Cocaine?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 am

The set of barstards. Very Happy No wonder i am skint.

Anyway I prefer that strange cat food now. Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:35 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Fucking boiler is still broken. Im starting to smell real bad, and British Gas are trying to make me buy things i cant afford.

Cocaine?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 pm

currently I have having problems with

fucking people. they are everywhere. fucking alive bastards.
    retirees. you don't have to be old to be retired. but where do all these cunting tourists come from midweek? silver haired wank rags.
    caravans. fucking slow unstable bastards.
    shit drill bits
    dog hair. scientifically proven to be the most binding substance to other fibres on the planet.
    catholic retreat ramblers. don't tut at me you shit-anoraked-jesus-creepers.
    english people in Ibiza. it's taken nearly 20 years but now I feel proper ashamed.
    The "New" Doctor Who. fucking-waste-of-time-lord.
    Shoreditch Twats suddenly playing House Music. I'm with Al. Disgraceful.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:08 am

Sherrers wrote:currently I have having problems with

The "New" Doctor Who. fucking-waste-of-time-lord.

it hasnt even started yet, he might be good
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 am

Wookie we are talking about Tim "What's That Box of Magic Phosphors Glowing in The Corner of The Drawing Room?" Sheridan.

He's probably talking about the one after Tom Baker.

He's not seen any telly since I've known him. He's a fucking freak.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:56 am

In fact... I will hazard a guess.... I wager he has bought a box set of the David Tennant series and is shouting at every episode and explaining to his dog why it is ALL WRONG.

Very Happy
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:03 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:Wookie we are talking about Tim "What's That Box of Magic Phosphors Glowing in The Corner of The Drawing Room?" Sheridan.

He's probably talking about the one after Tom Baker.

He's not seen any telly since I've known him. He's a fucking freak.

hahaha! and you've known a very long time, does he still think it's all black and white? I work in TV and everytime I mention something televisual to him I'm met with a very blank look. Actually to be fair it's a polite blank look. The kind of blank look that is trying very hard not to be a blank look but can't disguise the sheer blankety blankness of it.
    Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:22 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:In fact... I will hazard a guess.... I wager he has bought a box set of the David Tennant series and is shouting at every episode and explaining to his dog why it is ALL WRONG.

Very Happy

Hahahahahahahaha. Does he have to explain in spanish aswell. The Dog must be well confused. Wink
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 am

He has the subtitles on for the dog.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 am

Al wrote:hahaha! and you've known a very long time, does he still think it's all black and white? I work in TV and everytime I mention something televisual to him I'm met with a very blank look. Actually to be fair it's a polite blank look. The kind of blank look that is trying very hard not to be a blank look but can't disguise the sheer blankety blankness of it.
    Very Happy

Very Happy

Totally spot on. He doesn't even know what Blankety Blank is either!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:He has the subtitles on for the dog.

*laughs loudly and slaps knee*
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:32 am

Embarassed Embarassed

Roger is correct. I have no idea.

anyway...

R.I.P

the ONLY Doctor...

ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 11 Tom-ba10
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:35 am

basically my forum is now all about gardening, mundane facts and taking the piss out of me.

Sad
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:36 am

you bet!

so WHY don't you like the new Doctor?

*waits for torrent of nerd wind*

Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:41 am

i think david tennant is the best one, followed by sylvester mccoy

and before you go off on one tim, ive seen most of the doctor who episodes from jon pertwee onwards
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:43 am

Sherrers wrote:basically my forum is now all about gardening, mundane facts and taking the piss out of me.

Sad

and shit cars and sci-fi

I love it.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:45 am

Sherrers wrote:
    catholic retreat ramblers. don't tut at me you shit-anoraked-jesus-creepers.

haha! missed that gem.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 am

Sherrers wrote:basically my forum is now all about gardening, mundane facts and taking the piss out of me.

Sad

hahahaha. I love it aswell. Brilliant.

Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:55 am

I'm not complaining! me love you all short time.

wookie wrote:i think david tennant is the best one, followed by sylvester mccoy

and before you go off on one tim, ive seen most of the doctor who episodes from jon pertwee onwards

Actually I think the young feller is a good actor, it's all the bloody crapulent soap opera-y it-all-has-to-be-relevant-to-a-modern-audience type wank that is winding me up.

Plus ; fucking daleks and cybermen. What's wrong with coming up with something new, imaginative and terrifying?

A bit of CGI and having the daleks float about like cruet sets bred with bubbles doesn't make them any less rubbish than the original idea.

I was all excited with the first few episodes and then it went all soppy and retro in two killer bad moves.

It's only 'cos I care that I get so angry!

Embarassed

I did like the one when the Master returns. The old ones that didn't rely on shit BBC costume dept were always the best. It is possible to have compelling drama without special effects. They aren't very special either... and my Dog agrees.

Also... I juts thought the old ones had bigger, more mind expanding subject matter. Some of them were proper west.

I just wish someone at the BBC would have the balls to but something really weird back on telly. Like The Ace Of Wands. The Prisoner or Sapphire and Steel. Even Blake's 7 and Space 1999 was well weirder than these bloody eastender's plots Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:50 am

Sherrers wrote:I'm not complaining! me love you all short time.

wookie wrote:i think david tennant is the best one, followed by sylvester mccoy

Actually I think the young feller is a good actor, it's all the bloody crapulent soap opera-y it-all-has-to-be-relevant-to-a-modern-audience type wank that is winding me up.

Plus ; fucking daleks and cybermen. What's wrong with coming up with something new, imaginative and terrifying?

A bit of CGI and having the daleks float about like cruet sets bred with bubbles doesn't make them any less rubbish than the original idea.

I was all excited with the first few episodes and then it went all soppy and retro in two killer bad moves.

It's only 'cos I care that I get so angry!

Embarassed

I did like the one when the Master returns. The old ones that didn't rely on shit BBC costume dept were always the best. It is possible to have compelling drama without special effects. They aren't very special either... and my Dog agrees.

Also... I juts thought the old ones had bigger, more mind expanding subject matter. Some of them were proper west.

I just wish someone at the BBC would have the balls to but something really weird back on telly. Like The Ace Of Wands. The Prisoner or Sapphire and Steel. Even Blake's 7 and Space 1999 was well weirder than these bloody eastender's plots Wink

Can someone put this in the mundane thread please. Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 am

the entire forum has gone mundane, gardening and sci-fi.

I feel a change in career coming on....

Very Happy

all my favourite things combined...

ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 11 Crop-c10
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 am

Sherrers wrote:the entire forum has gone mundane, gardening and sci-fi.

I feel a change in career coming on....

Very Happy

all my favourite things combined...

ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 11 Crop-c10

who the hell got hold a picture of my penis.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Sherrers wrote:

Bet you won't be saying that when the Daleks smash through your front door while you're watching TV...
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:18 pm

i've got high hopes for the next series, as steven moffat is a really good writer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:37 am