VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+29
midgetgem
dainbramaged
Son of Nod
Rrriot Guurl
Broadhead
Jnr DJ
Joe
Mouldy
Ben
PW
Fandango Widewheels
FRENCHY
AcidHouseMilitia
bigdaddy
ralphio
duncan diablo
Seeley
ah ding
shAdy
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
jim_kezzle
Bishop
T.B
RvZ
elrusto
wookie
Sherrers
33 posters

ROOM 101, let off your steam

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 9 Empty Re: ROOM 101, let off your steam

Post  Sherrers Thu May 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Bishop wrote:I currently do not like the fact that someone decided to open their car door as i was passing them in my car yesterday and smash an enormous dent in mine and then try and blame me by saying i was speeding. Although liability was hinted at when she offered me money there and then on the spot, then turned nasty again and called me pompous and accused me of trying to take over the village. I think she had issues. Shocked

Fear Bish. When people are shocked they lose their minds for a bit. It's really hard to deal with at the time you have to let it go people aren't rational when they are scared.

I had a proper WI woman knock on my door yesterday and she was collecting her Christian Aid envelope. I rummaged through all the junk on the doormat and handed it to her.

She made the MOST theatrical sigh and went ;

"Oh! never mind."

And did another huge sigh.

I went : Madam, can I observe? that as a door to door tactic... disturbing me at my culinary labours, demanding something I have no idea about then loudly sighing that it wasn't to your satisfaction is simply not very effective. In fact I would say it does the opposite to what you require. You have no idea what my charitable activities are and furthermore... there is a recession on. And it's not very christian of you to huff and puff. I bet Jesus didn't sigh like a deflated balloon when he only got a couple of loaves and a fish. No! he got cracking!

And shut the door.

I was fucking fuming for hours after.

Mind you I had forgotten I was holding a massive knife I was gutting fish with.

I hate bloody WI village holier than thou old bitches.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu May 14, 2009 10:58 pm

As always a good point well made. I was very nice to her and asked if she was ok and that she wasnt hurt and not once did i lose my rag when she was there. It was only when i got home that a few things broke.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 14, 2009 11:02 pm

you'll have delayed shock of the mild variety. all the emotions of it will have hit later. she'll be the opposite. bonkers with shock (and guilt) at the time but more rational by this eve.

and THAT is men and women ladles and jellyspoons Wink

now, what you need is good solid lawyer of the ambulance chasing variety Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:I currently do not like the fact that someone decided to open their car door as i was passing them in my car yesterday and smash an enormous dent in mine and then try and blame me by saying i was speeding. Although liability was hinted at when she offered me money there and then on the spot, then turned nasty again and called me pompous and accused me of trying to take over the village. I think she had issues. Shocked

Fear Bish. When people are shocked they lose their minds for a bit. It's really hard to deal with at the time you have to let it go people aren't rational when they are scared.

I had a proper WI woman knock on my door yesterday and she was collecting her Christian Aid envelope. I rummaged through all the junk on the doormat and handed it to her.

She made the MOST theatrical sigh and went ;

"Oh! never mind."

And did another huge sigh.

I went : Madam, can I observe? that as a door to door tactic... disturbing me at my culinary labours, demanding something I have no idea about then loudly sighing that it wasn't to your satisfaction is simply not very effective. In fact I would say it does the opposite to what you require. You have no idea what my charitable activities are and furthermore... there is a recession on. And it's not very christian of you to huff and puff. I bet Jesus didn't sigh like a deflated balloon when he only got a couple of loaves and a fish. No! he got cracking!

And shut the door.

I was fucking fuming for hours after.

Mind you I had forgotten I was holding a massive knife I was gutting fish with.

I hate bloody WI village holier than thou old bitches.

"Pity the old folks Bish. Making a stink about every detail is all we have to look forward to... and the only way we can have an impact on an increasingly weird world"

I seem to remember someone on this forum saying this tom me a while back. Now who was it pray tell. (although admittedly in a slightly different context).
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Sherrers wrote:you'll have delayed shock of the mild variety. all the emotions of it will have hit later. she'll be the opposite. bonkers with shock (and guilt) at the time but more rational by this eve.

and THAT is men and women ladles and jellyspoons Wink

now, what you need is good solid lawyer of the ambulance chasing variety Wink

She will be bonkers with shock again when she gets the quote for my car through her letter flaps. Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Letter Flaps!

Bishop wrote:I hate bloody WI village holier than thou old bitches.

"Pity the old folks Bish. Making a stink about every detail is all we have to look forward to... and the only way we can have an impact on an increasingly weird world"

I seem to remember someone on this forum saying this tom me a while back. Now who was it pray tell. (although admittedly in a slightly different context).

She wasn't a pensioner. One of those horrible maggie thatcher is my style guru i give a lot of my time to good works cos I never lift a finger to work cos my husband is stinking rich types.

The rebuttal technique is coming on my honourable friend.

Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 pm

it's a class war thing as well.

I HATE the idea of these pompous cunts steaming around a 100% working class area and pounding on the doors demanding money in their cut glass accents.

It's FUCKING NORTH YORKSHIRE!

I think they parachute them in from Harrogate.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Sherrers wrote:Letter Flaps!

Bishop wrote:I hate bloody WI village holier than thou old bitches.

She wasn't a pensioner. One of those horrible maggie thatcher is my style guru i give a lot of my time to good works cos I never lift a finger to work cos my husband is stinking rich types.

The rebuttal technique is coming on my honourable friend.

Wink

Haha I thank you my learned friend, its conversing with you pensioners which is developing said technique. Laughing
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu May 14, 2009 11:16 pm

my hero ;
    ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 9 Rumpol10
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Im more this chap as i cant grow a big tache.

ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 9 E3EE5695-B848-CE84-C05BD784EAB20E27
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Thu May 14, 2009 11:31 pm

is that the guy who wrote Rumpole?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu May 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Sherrers wrote:it's a class war thing as well.

I HATE the idea of these pompous cunts steaming around a 100% working class area and pounding on the doors demanding money in their cut glass accents.

i thought you lived near ilkley?

or have you moved?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Al wrote:is that the guy who wrote Rumpole?

John Mortimer?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu May 14, 2009 11:33 pm

bigdaddy wrote:

2. Innocent Smoothies, specifically the founders of.

they're always on your list, how come?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 14, 2009 11:34 pm

wookie wrote:

or have you moved?

my bit is all terraced back to backs and ordinary hovis folks... we've even got gypsies on our rec... granted Ilkley itself is a mini harrogate.
    Joe
    Joe
    wrong un

Number of posts : 55

Post  Joe Thu May 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    wookie wrote:

or have you moved?

my bit is all terraced back to backs and ordinary hovis folks... we've even got gypsies on our rec... granted Ilkley itself is a mini harrogate.

Seen them gypsies t'other day on way to my Mums. God even Ilkley gets posh pikeys doesnt it.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu May 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    wookie wrote:

or have you moved?

do you have kids delivering bread up a steep hill?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 14, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm moving actually. I need to go more rural.

Joe (or anyone) should let me know if you are passing you are all welcome for ale and pies and large dogs.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri May 15, 2009 12:00 am

I get tearful over the Hovis music, even though i know it was made by some southern cunt in adland. they know which buttons to press

why don't you get it over with Sheridan and move into a shitty puddle the ground or up a pole like a proper hermit. you were much happier in that hovel in the middle of fucking nowhere in ibiza and you know it.

Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri May 15, 2009 12:02 am

Dvorzak (spelling?) new world symphony. The 'largo' I believe. Brassy!

I am seriously considering a bijou shitty puddle cheers Rog.

I'm seriously considering Wensleydale.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri May 15, 2009 12:03 am

Sherrers wrote:I'm moving actually. I need to go more rural.

Joe (or anyone) should let me know if you are passing you are all welcome for ale and pies and large dogs.

where you off too?

we'll have to inform the local wi to come round and annoy you some more
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Fri May 15, 2009 12:05 am

I know it was Ridley Scott who did the Hovis Ad. Factoid.

And there ends my knowledge of the north.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri May 15, 2009 12:06 am

Sherrers wrote:Dvorzak (spelling?) new world symphony. The 'largo' I believe. Brassy!

that's not even Yorkshire you turncoat!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri May 15, 2009 12:21 am

man made borders can't hold me back Rog I am free spirit dude Wink

yeah.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Fri May 15, 2009 12:22 am

You just go where the cheese is man. The good shit.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri May 15, 2009 12:31 am

Laughing Laughing

come on Sherrers give us a map reference or panoramic pic

all we see here is fucking bricks!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri May 15, 2009 12:46 am

Sherrers wrote:Dvorzak (spelling?) new world symphony. The 'largo' I believe. Brassy!

hawes way? or further north towards leyburn?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri May 15, 2009 12:49 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:

its north yorkshire mate
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Fri May 15, 2009 1:22 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:some southern cunt in adland.

Yeah that Dvorak - southern cunt! Wink

Waits for Rog to point out Czech Republic's position in relation to England.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri May 15, 2009 2:42 am

wookie wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:

its north yorkshire mate

mate Roger actually used his Lordly powers only once in history. He genuinely tried to get The Republic Of Yorkshire recognised,

If Rog says it isn't Yorkshire he means it doesn't fit with his barmy self made map on the back of a tea towel. In his mad plan we 'give back' bits he doesn't like but get to have most of the pennines back.

Hawes is right mate. Hardraw to be precise.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:37 am