VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
Mac
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
crang
Ye Olde Rog
Bishop
T.B
Sherrers
bigdaddy
wookie
Son of Nod
Broadhead
Fandango Widewheels
20 posters

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 22 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  jon carter Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    You have shamed me. I must have a go.

Yeah me too
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 22 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Bishop wrote:Not only am I running our conveyancing deaprtment today, I am also running probate and the accounts department. In fact I have just realised. I am in charge.

Helen my new secretary hasnt turned in, due to trouble at home. I did not enquire further.

I still cant understand a word Shannon says to me.

Lunch was a packet of skips and a pasta salad. I started it at bang on 12 and I am now finished and back working. (kind of)

The new girl monica still hasnt said hello to me. she has been here 4 months now.

I am due to play tonight and may stay at work slightly longer than needed so that someone else gets my horse ready for me.

Chinese people seem to speak really loudly when they are together.

She obviously fancies you.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:27 pm

I now have geographical accountabilities

I found out my boss is cajun, I'm not going to smother my chicken with him though

It is really easy to see when I am bored

I need to be careful who is around before I open my mouth

I'm developing an unhealthy obsession with statety homes. Our Sky+ is full of stately home doeumentaries. The CMD thinks I'm going to run off and marry some old dowager.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I now have geographical accountabilities

I found out my boss is cajun, I'm not going to smother my chicken with him though

I'm developing an unhealthy obsession with statety homes. Our Sky+ is full of stately home doeumentaries. The CMD thinks I'm going to run off and marry some old dowager.

Care to elaborate on this? You haven't been upsetting the local Labour candidate again have you?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Care to elaborate on this? You haven't been upsetting the local Labour candidate again have you?

Hahahaha no.

At yesterdays school assembly a bunch of young lads came on (about 13 yrs old) and sang 'Consider Yourself' from Oliver Twist. I turned to the CMD and said, what I thought was very quietly, 'I'm about to get sung at, can this get any worse?' cue massive glares from all parents sat in whispering distance. I thought nothing of it until the end of said song and it turned out the couple next to us were the parents of one of the kids Embarassed

On a similar note we once went to see the mini CMD in a dancing show. Part of the show consisted of some rather larger middle aged ladies doing a scene from Chicago. When the curtain went up I saw them, cracked out laughing and had to leave the auditorium. The CMD said you could still here me howling outside Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:50 pm

The other thing that made me laugh really loudly yesterday when I shouldn't have done. Some old guy is the chair of the school governors and he did the olympic torch relay. The head teacher announced that many of the children couldn't wait to get their hands on his torch when he came into school Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I mean, you can't script comedy like that.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:The other thing that made me laugh really loudly yesterday when I shouldn't have done. Some old guy is the chair of the school governors and he did the olympic torch relay. The head teacher announced that many of the children couldn't wait to get their hands on his torch when he came into school Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I mean, you can't script comedy like that.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Honestly Rolling Eyes
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:19 pm

jon carter wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    You have shamed me. I must have a go.

Yeah me too

Come on then the pair of you!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Mate I am with you on that. I love a stately home. Cant get enough of them.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 pm

I keep getting sent MMS messages but my phone is too ancient too accept them. When I had a fancy phone no-one sent any.

Off to see Ballz tomorrow. It's mundane now as it's a mystery drive with no mystery about the drive.

I've had to look after my American nieces this week. I'm mighty uncle Chim Chim (don't ask).

We came 2nd in the pub quiz to the clear delight of the pub. Apparently it was my fault. I was very tired though.

The dog's ringo toy is in the river just a bit too deep for him to see it. I'll have to wade out later.

Facebook isn't a deluge of stuff. I've ignored everyone for so long they've given up.

Me Mam's lucky waving chinese cat has been waving over 10 years with no battery change. Hiya!

I'm off swimming in Skipton in a mo.

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:04 pm

I can promise the most mundane weekend of your life.

Look forward to more mundane Billingham facts from Tim on Monday Wink
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Are you taking him to the ice rink?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 pm

God no! That's way too exciting.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:19 am

I once watched michael barrymore do a comedy/light entertainment routine underneath blackpool tower.

All the kids were allowed to go and get free ice cream during the performance, i got raspberry ripple.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:19 pm

wookie wrote:I once watched michael barrymore do a comedy/light entertainment routine underneath blackpool tower.

All the kids were allowed to go and get free ice cream during the performance, i got raspberry ripple.

Far from being mundane, this story has both entertained and amused me, especially the mentioning of which flavour you opted for.

Good flavour by the way.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:52 pm

I have poridge oats and blueberry and vanilla yoghurt for my breakfast. I am about to make it.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 pm

I slept in and have had to drive to work.

I didn't have time to get anything for dinner either and i am working through my lunch today.

I tried Quorn mince for the first time last night. I am not convinced.

I have won a bottle of wine at work. It's Tesco's own cheap shit. I'll still drink it.

I have recently started taking Berocca on a morning. The only change has been the colour of my piss.

My break is still not fixed.

I have never listened to a Pink Floyd album.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Broadhead wrote:I slept in and have had to drive to work.

I didn't have time to get anything for dinner either and i am working through my lunch today.

I tried Quorn mince for the first time last night. I am not convinced.

I have won a bottle of wine at work. It's Tesco's own cheap shit. I'll still drink it.

I have recently started taking Berocca on a morning. The only change has been the colour of my piss.

My break is still not fixed.

I have never listened to a Pink Floyd album.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was late for work this morning as when I got the the garage in Tickhill I had forgotten my wallet so had to go home again. The petrol light was on when I set off first time. Scary times.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:40 am

I once watched dick emery perform at the guildhall  when I was a kid.He was dressed up as a woman for most of it.My sister took me,and a gang of downs syndrome kids,who she was looking after.

I'm still not on Facebook,although Ive  got my mate kevs password.I spy on everyone.Must admit though,it's very tempting not to comment on some of the mundane  banality at times.

I'm learning to speak Spanish.

My mate Trevor caught rabies off a monkey that bit him in Thailand..Hes ok,but has to have regular injections.

My brothers latest m.e club shenanigans ,have seen him as leader of a seafront 'ride out'.Most were on mobility scooters,and he was up front,path finding on his electric bike.

Gay Steve and his flat mate were getting a ticking off from there landlord the other day.I,d just come back from the gym,and I could see Steve(drunk)with his arm around him.It went along the lines of " your the best landlord in the whole of Portsmouth",and his landlord was going "you have police here every week steven",trouble,trouble always".
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:15 am

Hello Crang you massive Sunday night text pest.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 am

Sherrers wrote:Hello Crang you massive Sunday night text pest.

I remember nothing Embarassed
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:14 pm

crang wrote:I once watched dick emery perform at the guildhall when I was a kid.He was dressed up as a woman for most of it.My sister took me,and a gang of downs syndrome kids,who she was looking after.

I'm still not on Facebook,although Ive got my mate kevs password.I spy on everyone.Must admit though,it's very tempting not to comment on some of the mundane banality at times.

I'm learning to speak Spanish.

My mate Trevor caught rabies off a monkey that bit him in Thailand..Hes ok,but has to have regular injections.

My brothers latest m.e club shenanigans ,have seen him as leader of a seafront 'ride out'.Most were on mobility scooters,and he was up front,path finding on his electric bike.

Gay Steve and his flat mate were getting a ticking off from there landlord the other day.I,d just come back from the gym,and I could see Steve(drunk)with his arm around him.It went along the lines of " your the best landlord in the whole of Portsmouth",and his landlord was going "you have police here every week steven",trouble,trouble always".

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:38 pm

crang wrote:

Put up a note.

"I don't have to be shitfaced to talk to tim".

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    crang wrote:

Put up a note.

Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    crang wrote:

Put up a note.

"but it really helps"
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:24 pm

hahahaha I missed that you little tinker.

dull news just in

They are chopping down the tree in front of my flat. Never thought I'd be having country chat in Brixton with fellow Arborists.
    Our youngest got hitched yesterday. I never realised quite how deep the hobbit stuff went until I saw the guests.
    I watched Ghostbusters II last night and loved it. I love Janosz.
    I've given everything up again. VEry vivid dreams.

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Sherrers wrote:hahahaha I missed that you little tinker.

dull news just in

They are chopping down the tree in front of my flat. Never thought I'd be having country chat in Brixton with fellow Arborists.
    Our youngest got hitched yesterday. I never realised quite how deep the hobbit stuff went until I saw the guests.
    I watched Ghostbusters II last night and loved it. I love Janosz.
    I've given everything up again. VEry vivid dreams.

Congrats to your brother.

Janosz is great.

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 22 Gb238
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:59 pm

One of cinema's most random characters.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:58 pm

I have checked my online banking today. At the weekend i somehow managed to get charged £25 for some moisturiser that should have been a fiver. Bastard.

I have just walked out of Tesco without my cash card. The usually miserable security guard ran after me with it, he even smiled/laughed at my uselessness.

Salt & Vinegar McCoys hurt my tongue. I still eat them though.

I got a lift to work today, which was welcome as i was rushing a bit.

I have again won some wine at work in an incentive. My manager got me some Red Stripe instead. Got leadership skills.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:49 pm