VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+22
shAdy
Beatrix
benwaa
Mouldy
Rentaghost
Jnr DJ
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Rrriot Guurl
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
scarlet pimpernel
T.B
crang
Sherrers
Son of Nod
jim_kezzle
Bishop
RvZ
Broadhead
bigdaddy
26 posters

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 32 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Broadhead Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:18 am

My dad bought himself a laptop at the weekend and is supposed to be giving me his computer. He doesn't know how to get the laptop working. I have a feeling i could be waiting a while.

I have a new mirror in my bathroom. It's a lot better for shaving, but the light isn't as bright as the last one. I'm not so keen thus far.

I haven't washed my face with a bar of soap this century. The smell is awful.

I am no longer a member of Facebook.

I have seen some trainers i quite like. I might get them.

The flashing rubber duck i have on my desk is running out of batterys. Sad times.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 32 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Son of Nod Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:55 am

Broadhead wrote:My dad bought himself a laptop at the weekend and is supposed to be giving me his computer. He doesn't know how to get the laptop working. I have a feeling i could be waiting a while.

I have a new mirror in my bathroom. It's a lot better for shaving, but the light isn't as bright as the last one. I'm not so keen thus far.

The flashing rubber duck i have on my desk is running out of batterys. Sad times.

I can feel this coming on for me too.....
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:03 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:My dad bought himself a laptop at the weekend and is supposed to be giving me his computer. He doesn't know how to get the laptop working. I have a feeling i could be waiting a while.

I can feel this coming on for me too.....

I want to concentrate all my negativity and anger in one place. Here. And stick to "friends" who i actually see, of which there are about 5.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:29 am

5!

Slag.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 am

I've just eaten Kangaroo for the first time. It was ruddy lovely.

I was served by a young lady with a pierced lip and overly drawn on eyebrows. Despite this, she was ruddy lovely.

It's the grand opening of Cocktails & Dreams tonight. I will be poorly in the morning.

I have had to make an extra hole in my belt, surprisingly to make it tighter. This is only becuase i bought the wrong size and it was too big.

I used a screw driver to do this. A philips one, tool fans.

We have all been sent advent calanders from one of our clients at work. The chococalte tastes like bark. I have already eaten up to the 6th of December.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:21 am

Broadhead wrote:I've just eaten Kangaroo for the first time. It was ruddy lovely.

I was served by a young lady with a pierced lip and overly drawn on eyebrows. Despite this, she was ruddy lovely.

It's the grand opening of Cocktails & Dreams tonight. I will be poorly in the morning.

I have had to make an extra hole in my belt, surprisingly to make it tighter. This is only becuase i bought the wrong size and it was too big.

We have all been sent advent calanders from one of our clients at work. The chococalte tastes like bark. I have already eaten up to the 6th of December.

Doesn't one size fit all? Like a tie?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:34 am

Broadhead wrote:I've just eaten Kangaroo for the first time. It was ruddy lovely.

where is that opening? it sounds fabulous
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:48 am

It has taken me two days to eat a packet of Cadburys BIG Chocolate buttons.

I still haven't eaten them all.

I doubt very much I will finish the packet today.

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:49 am

wookie wrote:

As you will know, I go to Mikes nearly every Friday, and once December comes the kitchen in transformed in to a trendy wine bar. This basically entails buying some cheap spirits and a flashing neon light that says Cocktails & Dreams, purchased for a tenner off Ebay.

We even have cocktail umbrellas and straws.

I don't start on the spirits until i've polished my 8 cans off, then the real fun begins. I'll be in bed by half 11.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:49 am

The flashing rubber dick i have on my desk is running out of batterys. Sad times.

Shocked
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:53 am

I have a maltesers advent calendar. I haven't even opened the first window yet.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:21 am

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

As you will know, I go to Mikes nearly every Friday, and once December comes the kitchen in transformed in to a trendy wine bar. This basically entails buying some cheap spirits and a flashing neon light that says Cocktails & Dreams, purchased for a tenner off Ebay.

I don't start on the spirits until i've polished my 8 cans off, then the real fun begins. I'll be in bed by half 11.

a cocktail bar done wakey style haha
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:13 am

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

Pint of bitter and a smack in the chops.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:31 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

Pint of bitter and a smack in the chops.

By a grandmother from Lupset called Pat.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:51 am

I used to play golf at Lupsett. Loads of little Gary's used to maraud round the course nicking peoples balls.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:22 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I used to play golf at Lupsett. Loads of little Gary's used to maraud round the course nicking peoples balls.

I once knocked school to go picking mushys at Oulton Hall golf course and the Australian Rugby League team were all playing golf. They soon stopped once they found out what delights were to be found in the undergrowth.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I have a maltesers advent calendar. I haven't even opened the first window yet.

the man who put the tease in maltesers.

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I have a maltesers advent calendar. I haven't even opened the first window yet.

the man who put the tease in maltesers.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 am

reading backwards... i can't be arese3d
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Today is a national holiday in Spain.

It's "Constitution Day".

I'm not able to make any jokes about going for a bracing walk. I can't make Spanish people laugh unless it's at me.

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Since banning TV from the bedroom we've started listening to the plays on Radio 4 at bedtime.

This is what marriage is like for those of you out there who have yet to take the plunge.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Since banning TV from the bedroom we've started listening to the plays on Radio 4 at bedtime.

This is what marriage is like for those of you out there who have yet to take the plunge.

Laughing

You rampant sex beast, you.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Since banning TV from the bedroom we've started listening to the plays on Radio 4 at bedtime.

Laughing

You rampant sex beast, you.

Don't know why, but I found this rather funny....
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 pm

oop hello! we've got a new level of dull. Nuevo Dull.

I LIKE it.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Bet 'Book at Bedtime' is a fave!!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Son of Nod wrote:Bet 'Book at Bedtime' is a fave!!

Phwoar!!!!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Womans Hour? Is that to much for you to handle Mark? Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 pm

My last 4 meals have been pasta based. I am not italian though you wouldn't have guessed it, what with my olive-skin and thick, dark hair.

I've stopped taking my echinacea tablets, they were rubbish.

I used my beard trimmer to shave my head last night. It was much quicker, especially once i sprayed it with WD40.

I keep waking up before 5.30am, yet strangely more awake lately.

I've run out of moisturiser, i am loathe to buy some more this close to christmas.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 am

Broadhead wrote:My last 4 meals have been pasta based. I am not italian though you wouldn't have guessed it, what with my olive-skin and thick, dark hair.

I used my beard trimmer to shave my head last night. It was much quicker, especially once i sprayed it with WD40.

I've run out of moisturiser, i am loathe to buy some more this close to christmas.

You sprayed WD40 on your head? I use oil when shaving, so it must be the same?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:My last 4 meals have been pasta based. I am not italian though you wouldn't have guessed it, what with my olive-skin and thick, dark hair.

You sprayed WD40 on your head? I use oil when shaving, so it must be the same?

Yes. I am like Metal Mickey.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:01 pm