VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+22
shAdy
Beatrix
benwaa
Mouldy
Rentaghost
Jnr DJ
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Rrriot Guurl
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
scarlet pimpernel
T.B
crang
Sherrers
Son of Nod
jim_kezzle
Bishop
RvZ
Broadhead
bigdaddy
26 posters

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 17 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Ben Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 am

Fandango Widewheels where did the name come from and who did you use to be? Confused?! scratch
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 17 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 am

Ben wrote:Fandango Widewheels where did the name come from and who did you use to be? Confused?! scratch

Used to be Markd77. TB renamed me.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 am

I get the impression you only read particular topics, rather than all the latest postings?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 am

Our local pub has a prog rock society. Someone from YES! visits from time to time. Don't know who as I'm not very interested.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Our local pub has a prog rock society. Someone from YES! visits from time to time. Don't know who as I'm not very interested.

A dullness that crosses TWO threads! top marks Fandango. Marks. Did you see what I did?

Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 am

Sherrers wrote:I get the impression you only read particular topics, rather than all the latest postings?

Can't keep up.

Between looking for jobs, doing my current job and checking the forum I must have missed this.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:15 am

Multitasking is the curse of modern mankind (and wimmenkind).

I preferred the days when you could really concentrate on a single issue. Like what to kill next.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:47 am

i made fizzy raspberry jelly last night, by using lemonade instead of water.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 am

wookie wrote:i made fizzy raspberry jelly last night, by using lemonade instead of water.

Nice, did it work?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:53 am

Ben wrote:
    wookie wrote:i made fizzy raspberry jelly last night, by using lemonade instead of water.

Nice, did it work?

yeah

i'm gonna experiment with other fizzy drinks

see which one is the best
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:01 am

If you use boiling water in your ice cube trays it makes crystal clear cubes too.

Air in water has very peculiar qualities below zero. The O starts dancing about the H and his mate H like Steps. But if H was exact twins. Or something.

Good to see some home science going on though. It's not science without blind testing, field research and experiments. It's a step up from robot polar bears fighting jelly dinosaurs in the cartoon roman arena of death that is in your head mate.

Very Happy
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:31 am

wookie wrote:
    Ben wrote:

Nice, did it work?

yeah

Ash make me some Irn Bru Jelly pleeeease bounce
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 am

He can't, he's in the studio..........
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am

jim_kezzle wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Ben wrote:

Nice, did it work?

yeah

Ash make me some Irn Bru Jelly pleeeease bounce

Jim, I can't believe you have suggested this. What an amazing call. Being brought up on Irn Bru as a kid in Aberdeen can't believe I have never tried it.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:42 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:He can't, he's in the studio..........

oooh!

day job in danger?

Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 am

Wait.

That;s exciting not dull,

i'll wait to see the results on the happy thread.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:23 pm

I now know where the name 'The Limited Love Orchestra' comes from. Don't know if this is dull or good.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 am

I fixed a leaking pipe that connects water to the toilet on Tuesday

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I was filling cracks in our bedroom.

I am back at work.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:57 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I now know where the name 'The Limited Love Orchestra' comes from. Don't know if this is dull or good.

It's from the total absence of women I thought. No?
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 pm

I'd say if at gunpoint that chubby usually has a knack for naming things (although I'd hate to be one of his kids) but on this occasion not up to usual standard.

Could do better. 4/10
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Token Bird wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I now know where the name 'The Limited Love Orchestra' comes from. Don't know if this is dull or good.

It's from the total absence of women I thought. No?

Nope.

There was a collective called the Love Unlimited Orchestra formed by Barry White in the 70's. I stumbled across them while hunting on youtube.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Love_Unlimited_Orchestra

Good spot I reckon.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 am

everyone knows that fandango!

serious

that is one big hole in your pub quiz team

love's theme? one of the biggest tunes of the 70's?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 am

Token Bird wrote:everyone knows that fandango!

serious

that is one big hole in your pub quiz team

love's theme? one of the biggest tunes of the 70's?

I didn't.

For my next trick I shall reveal that the earth is not flat (sorry Rog).
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 pm

the flavour lately seems to be about live versions.

i don't remember it having singing in it! Shocked

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

TB I think you need to take your broom to this thread, we are detracting from the mundane.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm not wearing a sweater today. It's not that it's particularly warm. The one I brought with me to wear with this shirt was dirty, so I went sans sweater.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:TB I think you need to take your broom to this thread, we are detracting from the mundane.

To be a pedant the original 'love's theme' was an instrumental and one of the very few hits that were vocal-less.

Some (tossers) would class it as easy listening or a bit cheesy so it's not disallowed.

More dull facts.

I'm defrosting the fridge of doom. It's like the many angled dark gods frozen in ice in hellboy (and h.p lovecraft I know Daddy Wink ) .

I will look into investing into the forum today. Who knows what expense will be spared for your pleasure.

I went for my asthma test (the london air is doing me in) and blew the testing blower thing off the chart. Thrice. Apparently despite being a bit chesty (and leggy!) I have a massive puff.

Don't say a word Roger.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 am

today i have been listening to drum and bass for a change
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 am

wookie wrote:today i have been listening to drum and bass for a change

I read that like the fast show sketch where the guy comes out of his shed... this week i've mostly been....
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:37 pm

wookie wrote:today i have been listening to drum and bass for a change

did you rinse it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:33 am