VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+14
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Fandango Widewheels
Rrriot Guurl
Bishop
Broadhead
Seeley
scarlet pimpernel
Ye Olde Rog
Sherrers
wookie
Son of Nod
RvZ
T.B
18 posters

Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips - Page 8 Empty Re: Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:04 am

Frankie,

when you remixed Rock With You for Michael Jackson did you get a chance to go to Nevrland? How would you rate the grounds?

Thanks,

Martin Bashir.

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips - Page 8 Empty Re: Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 am

wookie wrote:Dear Frankie

Was your song Tears inspired by a particularly bad gardening episode? What advice could you give everyone, to stop their gardens reducing them to tears?

Yours

Jeremiah Keelenex the Third.

Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips - Page 8 Franki11

Hi!

Crazy name! I "dig" it. aha ha.

I get this question all the time. It's so silly because anyone who knows me knows I am a real emotional person? and very much respectful of Gaaad. But it's actually a really funny story...

The famous period of Major Rudy Giuliani wasn't merely a period of drought for hedonism, love, music and male only baths.. it was an actual draught too. There was also a water shortage due to 9/11 and all those firemen (who are true heroes as well as hot).

So I got all my friends to bust that hosepipe ban by coming to my garden and looking a picture of Larry (in his prime of course!) . We decided not to weep about the twin towers, mainly as it wasn't quite as affecting as poor Larry's all-too short time with us. The weeping soon fed the upper tier of the eastern end of the gardena and why... gravity and the sunshine of Jesus did the rest.

You may want some of your more emotional friends to rotate slowly while weeping over Larry (and thinking hard about his fate and how it could have been). It's more fun when it sprinkles! Remember when mimicking rainfall try to make an even spread and avoid pooling.

Wink

Hope that helps!
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:20 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:40 am

hahahaha!

no I've changed my mind, this is my favourite

what brought this on?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 am

Token Bird wrote:hahahaha!

what brought this on?

It was last night on the mundane thread. I'd recklessly announced I was attempting the perfect gravy and only the dog was bothered. But it was easily my best gravy and I looked down at the dog and did that David Morales pointy thing at him and said "mission accomplished" and then realised how pathetic and funny the moment was and started laughing uncontrolably. When I found a pic of Dave doing the pointy thing I think I started laughing last night and haven't stopped.

Mainly today I did the rest to freak Broadhead out when he does his evening log on and lurk.

It's a sad tale of a lonely man going slowly mad... I'll be in London soon so we can change the forum into a super efficient proper music one then. Won't that be exciting?

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:03 am

Can we all disappear up our own backsides then?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:07 am

MarkD77 wrote:Can we all disappear up our own backsides then?

It's also a push to keep the people who come on looking for a form about music. More of a nudge than a push really. More of an accidental brushing past in a corridor. A corridor that has no music.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 am

Then I will just replace you all in my mind with people I've made up from Shoreditch.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:17 am

Sherrers wrote:

It's also a push to keep the people who come on looking for a form about music away

Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:38 am

Sherrers wrote:

Then I will just replace you all in my mind with people I've made up from Shoreditch.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can it still be us, but in a Shoreditch style? I've always wanted to see what I looked like with a tache.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:52 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:hahahaha!

what brought this on?

It was last night on the mundane thread. I'd recklessly announced I was attempting the perfect gravy and only the dog was bothered. But it was easily my best gravy and I looked down at the dog and did that David Morales pointy thing at him and said "mission accomplished" and then realised how pathetic and funny the moment was and started laughing uncontrolably. When I found a pic of Dave doing the pointy thing I think I started laughing last night and haven't stopped.

Mainly today I did the rest to freak Broadhead out when he does his evening log on and lurk.
    It's a sad tale of a lonely man going slowly mad... I'll be in London soon so we can change the forum into a super efficient proper music one then. Won't that be exciting?

It's been greatly appreciated, i've been in stitches.

Though i dare say i know Larry Levans weekend plans without looking.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:57 am

Al's beaten you to it.

and Scott?

Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips - Page 8 David_11

mission accomplished
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:03 am

Sherrers wrote:
    wookie wrote:Dear Frankie

Was your song Tears inspired by a particularly bad gardening episode? What advice could you give everyone, to stop their gardens reducing them to tears?

Yours

Jeremiah Keelenex the Third.

Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips - Page 8 Franki11

Hi!

Crazy name! I "dig" it. aha ha.

I get this question all the time. It's so silly because anyone who knows me knows I am a real emotional person? and very much respectful of Gaaad. But it's actually a really funny story...

The famous period of Major Rudy Giuliani wasn't merely a period of drought for hedonism, love, music and male only baths.. it was an actual draught too. There was also a water shortage due to 9/11 and all those firemen (who are true heroes as well as hot).

So I got all my friends to bust that hosepipe ban by coming to my garden and looking a picture of Larry (in his prime of course!) . We decided not to weep about the twin towers, mainly as it wasn't quite as affecting as poor Larry's all-too short time with us. The weeping soon fed the upper tier of the eastern end of the gardena and why... gravity and the sunshine of Jesus did the rest.

You may want some of your more emotional friends to rotate slowly while weeping over Larry (and thinking hard about his fate and how it could have been). It's more fun when it sprinkles! Remember when mimicking rainfall try to make an even spread and avoid pooling.

Wink

Hope that helps!

hahaha!

Laughing

made me laugh twice today, it's a record!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Sherrers wrote:Hi,

I'm Frankie.

Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips - Page 8 Franki10

As a keen gardener I like to know my people out there are taking good care of their land, given by the grace of Gaaad. If music is the answer then the question might be "what's better, ammonium nitrate or miracle gro?" I'll give you a clue people. Miracles can happen, especially in my garden.

There are many ways. But only one Frankie Knuckles Way.

And I have the evidence to prove that.

Frankie Knuckles' Gardening Tips - Page 8 Knuckl10

So roll up your sleeves, keep your tools clean and "Knuckle Down" with me in the garden.

(or why not simply buy my DVD, "Baby Wants To Ride My Mower" $200)

Now I laughed.

The Frankie Knuckles Way

Laughing

Sauron is giving one side of my face sunburn...
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:10 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Frankie Knuckles Way
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:50 am

When you feel like shit there is only one cure :

Frankie Says
    RELAX
    ? no.
    don't give into satan your idle soft DJ hands
    use your hands for Jesus
    and gardening

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:21 pm

I've seen the weather report for T'north.

If you are gardening today tim you are the biggest titmarsh in the veg patch.

It's blowing and freezing like a Thatcher's fart.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Al wrote:I've seen the weather report for T'north.

If you are gardening today tim you are the biggest titmarsh in the veg patch.

It's blowing and freezing like a Thatcher's fart.

T'is very very grim up here right now.....brrrrrrrrrrr
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:47 pm

You know he is. Text from earlier today in response to my apology for having to work last weekend and general enquiring about his well-being and I quote :

"would love to hear your rubbish sicknote but currently doing penance on a massive unruly bush in fucking siberia. If I die tell my mother she owes me a fiver, signed Cpt Oates (outside. being some time)"

One of his better ones but not a patch on mine.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:36 am

I actually have to keep coming indoors it's so freezing. fuck off!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:signed Cpt Oates (outside. being some time)"

"oh hello Oates! back again old chap? what's that? the 7th time you've said you're off? make up your mind dear boy would you?"

Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:04 pm

it's like a hurricane round our way!

tell me you don't go gardening, never mind go out in this? it must be worse up in them mountains Very Happy
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:14 am

I think the more hideous conditions the more he likes it. It's masochistic and stupid. like evel kenevel
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 05, 2011 2:37 pm

i just woke up from a nightmare that my garden is unattended.

fact!

Shocked
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu May 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Sherrers wrote:i just woke up from a nightmare that my garden is unattended.

fact!

Shocked

I think from any other person this would be made up but I actually believe it from timbo.

You is mental boy.
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Number of posts : 362

Post  Tiny Fri May 06, 2011 1:48 am

I dont have a gardern, at the moment i have a yard.
    it consists of a rectangle of uneven, cracked concrete.

help.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri May 06, 2011 3:39 am

Hi,

I'm Frankie.
    Sweet Lady. 'Aint nothin' I can't do.

How can I help?

I will start by PRAAAAYIN' for you. Yes indeed.

As I have said... in gardening (and landscaping matters) there are many, MANY ways. But only one Frankie Knuckles Way.

Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Fri May 06, 2011 3:42 am

Sherrers wrote:Hi,

I'm Frankie.
    Sweet Lady. 'Aint nothin' I can't do.

How can I help?

I will start by PRAAAAYIN' for you. Yes indeed.

As I have said... in gardening (and landscaping matters) there are many, MANY ways. But only one Frankie Knuckles Way.

Thanks frankie that was... helpful!

no, really,, it was! Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri May 06, 2011 3:44 am

Frankie knows. Don't look a gifthoursehouselegend in the mouth.
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Fri May 06, 2011 3:47 am

Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:09 am