VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Mac
Joe
Rrriot Guurl
peenieman
Ye Olde Rog
Jonny Boy
Jnr DJ
T.B
scarlet pimpernel
wookie
Bishop
RvZ
Sherrers
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
20 posters

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 7 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  wookie Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:40 am

Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I'd like the record to show that I was dressed as I usually am Very Happy

What time will you be hitting leeds that day Sherrers. I will be at work but will look to finish abit earlier to get up to Leeds before rush hour.

does your horse get flustered in rush hour?

Stop flirting with me young man.

And in answer to your private message, no you cant share with me and Tim. Naughty boy.

if your trying to take the piss, at least make it funny, witty or a combination of the two.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 7 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:42 am

wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I'd like the record to show that I was dressed as I usually am Very Happy

What time will you be hitting leeds that day Sherrers. I will be at work but will look to finish abit earlier to get up to Leeds before rush hour.

does your horse get flustered in rush hour?

Stop flirting with me young man.

And in answer to your private message, no you cant share with me and Tim. Naughty boy.

If your trying to take the piss, at least make it funny, witty or a combination of the two.

Ok, but you have to promise to do the same. Deal?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:46 am

Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:41 am

Bishop wrote:

I can pick you up innit?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:46 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

I can pick you up innit?

Sounds like a plan mate. Nice one cheers. Will sort closer to time. Although come to think of it, you arent that hot on time keeping are you? Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:15 am

Are you MENTAL!

I am a quartz singularity. A baffling absolute.

You can walk Wurzel.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:21 am

Sherrers wrote:Are you MENTAL!

I am a quartz singularity. A baffling absolute.

You can walk Wurzel.

I retract my previous statement.

A lift would be splendid sir. Thank you kindly. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 am

Laughing Laughing

apology accepted

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:41 am

Sherrers wrote: Laughing Laughing

apology accepted

I will watch that when i get home.
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm sore temptewd by Wevvers hes the only sort of DJ id make a point of seeing/
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:49 pm

scarlet pimpernel wrote:I'm sore temptewd by Wevvers hes the only sort of DJ id make a point of seeing/

Make it so pimpers. Very Happy
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 pm

scarlet pimpernel wrote:I'm sore temptewd by Wevvers hes the only sort of DJ id make a point of seeing/

does he play records?

does he have a stupid tache?

they are all the same to me.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:

does he play records?

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:58 am

Got a note from Joe today that tickets are nearly gone.

Get on it if you're coming ;

http://www.ticketarena.co.uk/events/A-Love-From-Oute/index.html
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 am

buy a ticket immediately !
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:23 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:

does he play records?

you horrible old cunt Very Happy
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:23 am

I'm sorely tempted
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:25 am

Jonny Boy wrote:I'm sorely tempted

Do it. I really can't see it being anything other than good.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:27 am

Gah, left my pissing bank card at home. bounce
    Joe
    Joe
    wrong un

Number of posts : 55

Post  Joe Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 am

Wish I’d come on here before I signed Mr Weatheralls contract. Had I known bringing a successful underground London party to Leeds for the first time ever wasn’t in anyway original, I’d have done what 99% of other nights in Leeds do and book a load of Hot Creations clones and pretend we’re all in Ibiza 12 months of the year…

Some of you may know in my previous incarnation as a promoter I did 7 years of Polaroid in which none of our nights could ever be accused of being unoriginal. I like to think Clandestino will be an extension of that, its made up of the same DNA and has sort of risen from the ashes of Polaroid. It goes against all I stand for to book something in because its cool and ‘that London is doing it’. Andrew has been top of my list since I began promoting many moons ago but its not been possible to book him until now because of his association with a certain other long standing Leeds club, and it took a fair bit of negotiating to make happen.

As for the secret venue spin, I wasn’t at all comfortable with that as I’m well aware it’s a tired old promotional tool but felt it necessary in order to generate a bit of interest in what I hope to become regular thing. That and the fact the venue has only been used a handful of times, most of which weren’t on a house/techno tip and a lot of people still arnt aware of it – hence the ‘secret’ thing. To make matters worse, Shhift did exactly the same thing with the same venue after we’d announced our event and caused a bit of a conflict of interest which wasn’t ideal

Anyway, be good to see some of you there.

As you were you bunch of cantankerous old sighs Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:45 am

hiya Joe cheers
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 am

Joe wrote:Wish I’d come on here before I signed Mr Weatheralls contract. Had I known bringing a successful underground London party to Leeds for the first time ever wasn’t in anyway original, I’d have done what 99% of other nights in Leeds do and book a load of Hot Creations clones and pretend we’re all in Ibiza 12 months of the year…

Some of you may know in my previous incarnation as a promoter I did 7 years of Polaroid in which none of our nights could ever be accused of being unoriginal. I like to think Clandestino will be an extension of that, its made up of the same DNA and has sort of risen from the ashes of Polaroid. It goes against all I stand for to book something in because its cool and ‘that London is doing it’. Andrew has been top of my list since I began promoting many moons ago but its not been possible to book him until now because of his association with a certain other long standing Leeds club, and it took a fair bit of negotiating to make happen.

As for the secret venue spin, I wasn’t at all comfortable with that as I’m well aware it’s a tired old promotional tool but felt it necessary in order to generate a bit of interest in what I hope to become regular thing. That and the fact the venue has only been used a handful of times, most of which weren’t on a house/techno tip and a lot of people still arnt aware of it – hence the ‘secret’ thing. To make matters worse, Shhift did exactly the same thing with the same venue after we’d announced our event and caused a bit of a conflict of interest which wasn’t ideal

Anyway, be good to see some of you there.

As you were you bunch of cantankerous old sighs Wink

Less of the old. Wink

We are in full support Joe.

Last edited by Bishop on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 am

it's my fault

we are coming though innit!

I'm coming all the way from London, to give it some authentic London beard Wink
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:50 am

Sherrers wrote:

buy a ticket immediately !

i got 2 Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 am

Sherrers wrote:it's my fault

we are coming though innit!

I'm coming all the way from London, to give it some authentic London beard Wink

did you know it was Joe's thing?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:53 am

only recently Embarassed

I thought Basics had moved into the 'secret location' business
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:55 am

Yep, full support indeed. Looking well forward to it.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:59 am

Broadhead wrote:Yep, full support indeed. Looking well forward to it.

Agreed. very much looking foward to this. I havent been out in ages.
    Joe
    Joe
    wrong un

Number of posts : 55

Post  Joe Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:00 am

Its Tim's board he can put his foot in it if he wants to Smile

Hiya!
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:03 am

that settles it

i'm in

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:43 pm