VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Mac
Joe
Rrriot Guurl
peenieman
Ye Olde Rog
Jonny Boy
Jnr DJ
T.B
scarlet pimpernel
wookie
Bishop
RvZ
Sherrers
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
20 posters

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 8 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  T.B Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:03 am

Joe wrote:Its Tim's board he can put his foot in it if he wants to Smile

Hiya!

Hiya

It stopped being his a long time ago Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 8 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:04 am

Jonny Boy wrote:that settles it

i'm in

Good lad.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:04 am

T.B wrote:
    Joe wrote:Its Tim's board he can put his foot in it if he wants to Smile

Hiya!

Hiya

It stopped being his a long time ago Very Happy

Who is Tim.?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 am

Sherrers wrote:
    I'm coming all the way from London, to give it some authentic London beard Wink

hahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 am

Hi Joe where you been?
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 am

welcome back Joe
    Mac
    Mac
    vw

Number of posts : 219

Post  Mac Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:19 am

Sherrers wrote:only recently Embarassed

I thought Basics had moved into the 'secret location' business

they will. they will Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm in

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Forgot to add, so is the CMD.

Last edited by Fandango Widewheels on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:56 pm

cheerscheerscheerscheers
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Accommodation booked for Friday and Saturday night so I can get absolutely ruined and not have to face the world on Saturday Smile

Downloaded the 'secret location' maps for my TomTom so I'm sorted for directions Wink

I'm quite excited now drunken
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 pm

am pretty buzzd to Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 pm

I may have to attended a residents meeting with work on the Friday Night now, so i'll try and make it down after that.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Boo. Shame! etc
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Sherrers wrote:Boo. Shame! etc

I know mate, the joys of working public sector sometimes you have to meet them, hopefully it wont finish too late, and i'll trek it in from Rawdon to meet up with everyone.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Accommodation booked for Friday and Saturday night so I can get absolutely ruined and not have to face the world on Saturday Smile

where are we stopping Bish?

what hotel are you Poshpants? Quebecs again?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Accommodation booked for Friday and Saturday night so I can get absolutely ruined and not have to face the world on Saturday Smile

I am sorting today mate. Sorry I am up to my eyes in chocolate cake and completions at the moment. Very Happy
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 pm

you can stay at mine tim
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:00 pm

tickets bought Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 pm

I may have got other non-board members involved for this over the weekend. I may have also spent most of my wages and put my own attendence in jeapordy in the process.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Broadhead wrote:I may have got other non-board members involved for this over the weekend. I may have also spent most of my wages and put my own attendence in jeapordy in the process.

good party on saturday then?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:53 pm

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I may have got other non-board members involved for this over the weekend. I may have also spent most of my wages and put my own attendence in jeapordy in the process.

It was ok, i left early and took a bottle of wine to Basha's as i promised her one for her birthday. Then i drank it all.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

It was ok, i left early and took a bottle of wine to Basha's as i promised her one for her birthday. Then i drank it all.

hahaha so basha was on a promise from you then?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:05 am

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

hahaha so basha was on a promise from you then?

Aren't they all! I had said this ages ago so thought i'd stay true to my promise as i didn't know many at the party and was being my usual sociably-inept self. Plus i knew if i ended up going back with them all Sunday would be a complete write off and i had things to do and people to see
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Sherrers wrote:

Nope, booked a serviced apartment at Park Place for the weekend

http://www.morethanjustabed.com/
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 pm

everyone knows where the after party is now.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:04 pm

It's even got a kitchen so the CMD can cook us all post clubbing treats Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 pm

post club parmos?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Sounds like a plan.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Nice one. Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:It's even got a kitchen so the CMD can cook us all post clubbing treats Very Happy

I'm willing to bet a large amount of money that if she knew of this post you would be a dead man.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:46 am