VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) Empty The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Broadhead on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Yes, it may only be October and this thread might seem like Tesco selling selection boxes in August, but seeing as these things usually take us 2 months to arrange i am starting early. That way you lot with significant others have time to test the water, get dirty looks, talk her round, say you will take her somewhere nice to make up for it and then say you're not even drunk when she calls on the day.

We have done York (and some of us the whole of the North East), so we are now taking suggestions for this years city of choice. I for one am happy to go to York again if it works geographically, but it's always good to try somewhere new.

It would be ace if we could have a North meets South do, but i realise that is unlikely.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Top man for kicking this off.

York is a good location if it's Northernz only. Only weekend I am not free at the moment is 22/23 December.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Broadhead on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 pm

I have kicked this off and it turns out i am not available at all in December. Good start! i could maybe do the 8th but i am working until 4pm so would have to come through later unless i can get my Saturday swapped.

Actually, the first weekend in December i am free.

Last edited by Broadhead on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Haven't a clue yet.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Well done Broadbean!

Basically no-one south will ever leave London. Maybe they will go to Brighton in extremis. Don't ask me why they just won't.

Why don't we go somewhere rugged in the Dales?

What about a ramble?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 pm

I wish I could get time off.

I'm knee deep in celebrity paedos Rolling Eyes
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Sherrers wrote:Well done Broadbean!

Basically no-one south will ever leave London. Maybe they will go to Brighton in extremis. Don't ask me why they just won't.

Why don't we go somewhere rugged in the Dales?

What about a ramble?

Ooooo, not with my shins.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:30 pm

hahahaha Laughing SO CAMP

What about Blyth? it's practically down south
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Blyth is a nightmare to get to for me. I don't mind a couple of trains but that's planes, trains and automobiles.

What about somewhere like Skipton but less touristy?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:48 pm

I'm pretty easy, as long as it's accesible from Leeds and i can get there by train on Bus then i will do it.

York worked very well, as we had our trusty tour guide.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:58 pm

My main worry is us actually finding a viable weekend.

It's 300 miles for me if I'm not up there already.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 am

Very true. We might be better pinning down a date and then start looking at places to go.

I am available the 1st of December and maybe some of the 8th.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:05 am

I'm not.

Thread ends Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:09 am

I've lost touch with the north. In that I now go around Leeds to go see my old folks. I used to be around a lot but I'm not anymore. It's Roger's fault.

Also for the first time ever my old folks are going away for Xmas so I won't have reason to be up then either.

I've got a London Xmas planned. It is as grim as it sounds.

I am up north in Nov though.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 am

Sherrers wrote:I'm not.

Thread ends Very Happy

LaughingLaughingLaughing

I will happily show a degree of flexibilty........(insert cheap sex gag here)
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:11 am

Sherrers wrote:I've lost touch with the north. In that I now go around Leeds to go see my old folks. I used to be around a lot but I'm not anymore. It's Roger's fault.

Also for the first time ever my old folks are going away for Xmas so I won't have reason to be up then either.

I've got a London Xmas planned. It is as grim as it sounds.

I am up north in Nov though.

Hit us up with some dates, it doesn't have to be December after all (i bet you say the 24th when i am working)
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:14 am

I'll do my best to work it in but it'll cost me a fair whack (like last time haha!) to get there and get a hotel so we do need to nail a date. I'm more flexible than previously advertised Wink

Let's hear what the others say. How long is Spaceboy away for?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:16 am

I will do whatever, just give me a date you pilacs.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 am

Spaceboy is back Monday or Tuesday.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:09 am

We'll best wait for him then. It's usually only us ace hardcore anyway.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:13 am

Sherrers wrote:We'll best wait for him then. It's usually only us ace hardcore anyway.

That's me out then. Razz
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:22 am

You're always wanted mate you just always seem to talk yourself out of it.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:23 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:We'll best wait for him then. It's usually only us ace hardcore anyway.

That's me out then. Razz

Stop being soft and get yaself out Joey.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:26 am

Awwww....bless ya's. Embarassed haha...

Maybe the 1st or 8th December. Just as long as I don't have to get a train with Bish or Scott, fuck knows where I'll end up.

Twisted Evil
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 am

Neither of you were present last year. The railway children are the true hardcore in this tale Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:47 am

Sherrers wrote:hahahaha Laughing SO CAMP

What about Blyth? it's practically down south

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Good lord. I would have to make sure it was all clean and tidy for you posh bastards.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:49 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:

Neither of you were present last year. The railway children are the true hardcore in this tale Smile

Bish and Scott...not sure who the girl is?
    The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) Railway180708_450x393
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:51 am

Wasn't that the one before.

Whitlocks? Basics?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:54 am

Son of Nod wrote:

Bish and Scott...not sure who the girl is?
    The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) Railway180708_450x393

That's not the railway children Noogle.

Jenny Agutter? Bernard Cribbins?

I despair I really do Rolling Eyes
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:55 am

Last time I was out with you lots, it was Basics. I got lost in Leeds.......

Good night though. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:59 am