VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Bishop
tanit
wookie
Rrriot Guurl
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
jon carter
Broadhead
Mac
Jnr DJ
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
20 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 13 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Bishop Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I'm not very well today. My labrynthitis has flared up again, I nearly fell down the stairs this morning Sad

I'm working from home. My first sort of sick day in over 8 years.

The fact you nearly fell down the stairs amuses me. However I do hope you get better very soon.

What is Labrynthitis? Do you not like his songs?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 13 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Something to do with balance and ears.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Son of Nod wrote:Something to do with balance and ears.

Is it not this?

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 13 Shinin10
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I'm not very well today. My labrynthitis has flared up again, I nearly fell down the stairs this morning Sad

The fact you nearly fell down the stairs amuses me. However I do hope you get better very soon.

What is Labrynthitis? Do you not like his songs?

It's a fear of Minotaur's.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Get well soon Ballz.
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 pm

aye
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Bloody hell, i've had over 8 just this year. Mind you, i hardly wield the power you do. Or any for that matter. Or give a fuck.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Bloody hell, i've had over 8 just this year. Mind you, i hardly wield the power you do. Or any for that matter. Or give a fuck.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm back today, still feel a bit ropey but wanted to play golf this afternoon.

Labyrynthitis is a twat. It's a viral infection of the middle ear and it screws with your balance. I've got a constant ringing in my ears and I feel like I've just stepped off a roundabout. There's no cure so it just comes and goes as it pleases.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I'm back today, still feel a bit ropey but wanted to play golf this afternoon.

Labyrynthitis is a twat. It's a viral infection of the middle ear and it screws with your balance. I've got a constant ringing in my ears and I feel like I've just stepped off a roundabout. There's no cure so it just comes and goes as it pleases.

Basically your pissed? Wink

Just joshing you chief. Glad you are abit better.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Proper Tory moment last night.

The CMD was watching a program about parents who feed their kids nothing but junk food. There was a family of 6 (mum, dad plus 4 kids) who ate nothing but McDonalds until their money ran out then they would switch to supermarket burgers and oven chips. They thought this was perfectly acceptable as none of the kids were showing signs of obesity All this whilst both parents were unemployed (mother through choice, dad because mother couldn't cope on her own with 4 kids). So not only are you a pair of feckless cunts, you are also slowly killing your children.

Anyone else fancy completely fucking humanity off and going to live on the moon? There really is no hope for the next generation being brought up by idiots like this. This is the reason I try to shun reality TV as reality is depressing.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Are you feeling better now or are you still ;

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 13 The-sh10
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Sherrers wrote:Are you feeling better now or are you still ;

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 13 The-sh10

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm feeling better than I was but a still a little unsteady.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Bloddy freezing!!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 am

MOT tomorrow Evil or Very Mad
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:29 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:MOT tomorrow Evil or Very Mad

will the chav wagon pass or fail?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:13 am

The media coverage of Hurricane Sandy has been a bit annoying, hasn't it? After all, far more people lost their lives in Haiti than they have in the U.S.

Mind you, Wyclef will sort it again, won't he? OK, maybe not.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:33 am

Broadhead wrote:The media coverage of Hurricane Sandy has been a bit annoying, hasn't it? After all, far more people lost their lives in Haiti than they have in the U.S.

General rule of news reporting

White people dying - massive tragedy

ethnic minority people dying - meh, here's the results from strictly come dancing/x factor
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:39 am

Broadhead wrote:

Wyclef - what a rotter
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Wyclef - what a rotter

Absolutely. He has been nowhere to be seen for months now, but apparently he will face the music again on Thursday. When he said he would be gone 'til November he really meant it (yes, it's the second time i have cracked that joke and no, it doesn't get any better)
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:58 am

haha Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 pm

So Disney now owns Star Wars.

Three new films to be developed.

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 13 Mickey-georgelucas

I feel ill.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:21 pm

i was about to ask if you were feeling better
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:So Disney now owns Star Wars.

Three new films to be developed.

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 13 Mickey-georgelucas

I feel ill.

It couldn't be any worse than the Phantom Menance.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:33 pm

But one Phantom Menace is enough for the world to endure.

My childhood is being ripped apart piece by tiny piece.

If they ever remake E.T then you'll see some real killing spree action.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:But one Phantom Menace is enough for the world to endure.

They already did a special edition of ET where they replaced the guns with walkie talkies and various other shit.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:39 pm

wookie wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:But one Phantom Menace is enough for the world to endure.

They already did a special edition of ET where they replaced the guns with walkie talkies and various other shit.

Good job I've not seen that then. I was going to buy the Bluray version but I'm a bit concerned now.
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 pm

wookie wrote:

yeah and re-did his face.

it's alright
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:15 pm

i have a rare scandal free day.

i went out to ask why the council workers all use stupid leaf blowers instead of rakes or any kind of implement that actually picks thing up instead of swooshing it around the gaff.... answer is that they aren't allowed to use manual tools anymore. Health and safety. Health and safety. Yes it seems that it bad for tradesmen to use the tools of their trade nowadays.

I watched them for an hour. It was quite relaxing actually. Apart from the unholy racket. They are like zombies staggering about. They don't seem to do anything but fire the crap in all directions. It really is a quite epic exercise in futility.

That is all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:08 pm