VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Bishop
tanit
wookie
Rrriot Guurl
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
jon carter
Broadhead
Mac
Jnr DJ
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
20 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 16 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Bishop Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 pm

wookie wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    wookie wrote:people bringing kids into work

Do you not like children?

i have nothing against children, i dislike people with kids who force them on you, with you having no say, its an office, not a fucking daycare centre.

Agreed. If anyone brings a kid into our office, I am on the phone until they go. Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 16 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    wookie wrote:people bringing kids into work

Do you not like children?

i have nothing against children, i dislike people with kids who force them on you, with you having no say, its an office, not a fucking daycare centre.

Agreed. If anyone brings a kid into our office, I am on the phone until they go. Very Happy

I must admit, I am not a fan of it either. Every now and again there are children here, I just smile and get on with working. My son will never go to my place of work.

Work life
    Home life
    Two completely different things - innit.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:21 pm

People using the word "banter" gets right on my tits.

Stop it.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Broadhead wrote:People using the word "banter" gets right on my tits.

Stop it.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Stop it.

top bantz that broadswede
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 am

Stop it.

especially when banter is code for verbal abuse.

yeah we harassed him in the barracks until he killed 10 and then himself but it's just a bit of banter innit

If you want a fight just throw a punch but don't attack verbally and then if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted retreat to the position of 'it was just a bit of banter'.

wanker

whoever you are
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:38 am

having to turn on all the lights at 3.30

god this will be a loooong winter
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 pm

I have just dropped my twatting danish pastry on the floor. It landed apple side up as well. You arse.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Bishop wrote:I have just dropped my twatting danish pastry on the floor. It landed apple side up as well. You arse.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry matey.

I am hating November...

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Fire someone, that'll put a smile on your face Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Fire someone, that'll put a smile on your face Very Happy

haha...can't everyone is doing well.

Just a shit month for me....roll on December.

Neutral
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Bishop wrote:I have just dropped my twatting danish pastry on the floor. It landed apple side up as well. You arse.

so camp Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 am

People who describe themselves as 'foodies'

Cunts.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 am

Bad.....

Bell ends flooding Facebook complaining people were getting voted out, despite them not voting themselves. Get fucked.

Endless women saying how much they fancy that James offa X-Factor, despite the fact he has teeth like a burnt out fuse box and looks like a paedo in his glasses. You wouldn't fancy him in the street, stop trying to look kooky.

Facebook in general. Cock off.

Working late. Yes the early start was good but the late finish is less than welcome.

BBC not having this weekends Grand Prix until half ten on a Sunday night. I couldn't stay awake.

Not being able to bring myself to drink on Saturday night. I couldn't face it.

The local dance troupe begging for money in Morrisons by offering to pack my bags. Fuck off, i'll do it myself for free (i didn't say this to them, they were only about 8 and before you say it, yes, i did give them a quid. They caught me off guard!)

Buses. Shite.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:22 am

Broadhead wrote:
    The local dance troupe begging for money in Morrisons by offering to pack my bags. Fuck off, i'll do it myself for free (i didn't say this to them, they were only about 8 and before you say it, yes, i did give them a quid. They caught me off guard!)

Sheridan's horse dealing morrisons dancers?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:30 am

Broadhead wrote:Bad.....

Bell ends flooding Facebook complaining people were getting voted out, despite them not voting themselves. Get fucked.

Endless women saying how much they fancy that James offa X-Factor, despite the fact he has teeth like a burnt out fuse box and looks like a paedo in his glasses. You wouldn't fancy him in the street, stop trying to look kooky.

Working late. Yes the early start was good but the late finish is less than welcome.

BBC not having this weekends Grand Prix until half ten on a Sunday night. I couldn't stay awake.

Buses. Shite.

Was a great race. It's ok Scott Brazil next weekend and it is LIVE!!!

SShhhh....I didn't say owt aboot the GP....
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:41 am

Son of Nod wrote:

Buses. Shite.

What's the time difference, is it on at a normal time?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:48 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:

Buses. Shite.

What's the time difference, is it on at a normal time?

4pm our time.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:50 am

Today I hate my job and wish I was elsewhere.

That is all.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:52 am

I can feel the pain and despair throbbing off the forum today haha Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:25 am

Gahhhhhhhhh to top it all off I have picked up a lion bar instead of a picnic from the shop. Good fucking god.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:57 pm

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

So glad I took Monday and Tuesday off. All I have to moan about is the rain Smile
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:31 am

Bishop wrote:Gahhhhhhhhh to top it all off I have picked up a lion bar instead of a picnic from the shop. Good fucking god.

haha old school forum boring Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

We have no plans for a night out any time soon. How crap is that?

Even new year is looking shakey at the moment.
    peenieman
    peenieman
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 48

Post  peenieman Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:36 am

T.B wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Gahhhhhhhhh to top it all off I have picked up a lion bar instead of a picnic from the shop. Good fucking god.

haha old school forum boring Laughing

I miss the boring thread. You lot have got quite interesting. It's no good Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:15 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:We have no plans for a night out any time soon. How crap is that?

Even new year is looking shakey at the moment.

There's loads i would usually like to go to in December, however I reckon i will make one of them at most. I can't be arsed with the venues/people/cost/days after.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 am

I have had to start my Christmas shopping. I have been putting it off as long as i could. I need to try and do a much online as possible so i don't have to mix with the great unwashed.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 am

It turns out that when i shop for others online i end up buying myself CD's instead. I didn't need them, but i definitely wanted them.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:19 am

Done most of mine online. Can't think of anything worse than having to go into town to spend money on OTHER people.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:23 am

Went to toys r us at lunch. Did my Christmas shopping. Gem will love what I got her. Very Happy

I hate shopping though.

I am having a right barney with this old bastard lawyer from down sarf. What a first class cunty chops. I am shaking with anger. Gahhhhhhhhhhh anger.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:46 pm