VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
elrusto
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Ben
Welsh
bigdaddy
crang
Bishop
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
Jnr DJ
T.B
Son of Nod
tanit
jon carter
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
Broadhead
23 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Sherrers Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 am

Just later than I planned! the wedding is not until Saturday.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Son of Nod Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 am

Sherrers wrote:Just later than I planned! the wedding is not until Saturday.

Ah, well that's ok then....isn't it?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:17 am

wookie wrote:got the whole of next week off

Word. What you got planned?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:30 am

Broadhead wrote:

Playing at that festival this weekend

and then probably sleeping, gym and playing on the ps3 for the rest of the week.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:41 pm

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

and then probably sleeping, gym and playing on the ps3 for the rest of the week.

Swap 'gym' for 'golf' and it's looking good Wink

What slot you playing at the festival?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:45 pm

I am full of positivity today.

Looking forward to playing later (i got out of the last set for once so i can go home and get some sleep)

The new Weatherall mix i've found from the Primal Scream after party. Simply incrdible.

9 days off.

Very Happy Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Broadhead wrote:I am full of positivity today.

Looking forward to playing later (i got out of the last set for once so i can go home and get some sleep)

The new Weatherall mix i've found from the Primal Scream after party. Simply incrdible.

9 days off.

Very Happy Very Happy

That is rather good.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Don't know yet, i only know i'm playing monday

i hope i get a lanyard tomorrow with the times on
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Just hang around the booth looking impatient all weekend Wink

Hope you have a good do.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Just hang around the booth looking impatient all weekend Wink

Hope you have a good do.

One of the most annoying things ever.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:37 pm

wookie wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Don't know yet, i only know i'm playing monday

i hope i get a lanyard tomorrow with the times on

Told you that you should have spoken to the organisers, I've got a van and an enormous WHITE funktion one.

Could have had your own Wookie rave stage for nishty Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Just hang around the booth looking impatient all weekend Wink

Hope you have a good do.

with a cd in my hand? and plus it's a stage at a festival mate
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Or when the next to go on starts 'preparing' when you've still got an hour to play. CD's/vinyl out, headphone cords all over the place, very rude.

I'm sure some of our professional friends on here can elaborate.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

wookie wrote:

Hope you have a good do.

with a cd in my hand? and plus it's a stage at a festival mate

Yep, just one CD stood at the front of the stage with an expectant look on your face Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 pm

I got to give out loads of recognition today which means lots of my staff will be going home very happy this weekend (and a bit richer).

It's nice being good cop once in a while Smile
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 pm

I am pleased about :

1. It being the quietest I have ever seen London. - Like '28 hours later' but all the zombies are asleep.

2. Having a London lie-in. Not possible usually but I didn't wake up 'til 10am. Woo

3. Cheesy Puffs. - Funny to say and a super snack. Cheese has never been easier.

4. Weddings that are like Bilbo Baggins' 'long expected party'.

5. Driving a white transit van. I've driv all sorts but there is something really GET OUT OF MY WAY about them.

6. Game of Thrones. At last. American telly that knows how to end a series at a time.

7. White Funktion One. Say no more.

8. Lovely old folks. Sometimes they are just ace.

9. Jubilee bouncy castle action. A lot a happy kids in Brixton yesterday.

10. It having the good grace not to be sunny on a day off.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 pm

aw thats a nice one
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 pm

The Queen is coming and I've got tickets to see her cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:35 pm

explain serf
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:37 pm

She's opening the new white water rafting centre in Stockton on the 18th July and I've managed to get a couple of tickets for me and the CMD.

Last edited by Fandango Widewheels on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing today it is YOU who made MY day.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm in a tip-top brilliant mood sunny
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Sherrers wrote:I'm in a tip-top brilliant mood sunny

oh no. pale
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 pm

I'm feeling good as well.

1.) Our recent shutdown came in just £20,000 over budget (£570,000 vs £550,000). Considering we finished 4 days early this is pretty impressive.

2.) We're halfway through the working week.

3.) Been checking out stuff to do on our Mexico trip and it looks proper ace.

4.) I've got a packet of chocolate digestives in my desk drawer. I LOVE chocoalte digestives.

5.) Just booked a weekend to London for the 3 of us at Christmas (it's a northernz thing)
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 pm

As you go into the park where the pool is there was a run down (like lawsuit waiting to happen run down) kids playground.

For the last year they have been doing it up well stoosh. I mean like a playground from the future. It's even got a deathslide.

The thing that really annoyed me was they pretty much finished it about January but have a really shit rented wire fence round it. Apparently it was to be opened for the 'Lympics. So for 6 months I've been walking past it and all the kids can see all the ace-ness just sitting there but can't go in. Mum's can't say "oh it's not finished it's dangerous in there". It so is finished and it's dangerous only in the best way. You walk past and sad looking kids are literally clinging to the fence looking at the empty unridden rides.

Anyway... about 3 weeks back I got there about midday and there were about a thousand kids going mental on it. Fences were gone. All I can think was that for once someone in power just went "fuck it" and opened it. No ceremony, no ribbons or Will-i-am.

And it is proper. It's like the place the Teletubbies live. All sculpted tunnels, underground caves and perfect lawns.

The entire park is empty and this wee corner of it is like Flamingoland. You can hear the kids laughing half a mile away.

I love going past it now and it used to depress the hell out of me.

the end
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 pm

That's a great reason to be cheerful sunny

Is 'stoosh' pronounced as written, or is it pronounced 'stush'?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 pm

pronounced STOOOSH
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:16 pm

That's going to sound ace in my best Yorkshire accent Smile
    tanit
    tanit
    w

Number of posts : 175

Post  tanit Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Sherrers wrote:As you go into the park where the pool is there was a run down (like lawsuit waiting to happen run down) kids playground.

For the last year they have been doing it up well stoosh. I mean like a playground from the future. It's even got a deathslide.

The thing that really annoyed me was they pretty much finished it about January but have a really shit rented wire fence round it. Apparently it was to be opened for the 'Lympics. So for 6 months I've been walking past it and all the kids can see all the ace-ness just sitting there but can't go in. Mum's can't say "oh it's not finished it's dangerous in there". It so is finished and it's dangerous only in the best way. You walk past and sad looking kids are literally clinging to the fence looking at the empty unridden rides.

Anyway... about 3 weeks back I got there about midday and there were about a thousand kids going mental on it. Fences were gone. All I can think was that for once someone in power just went "fuck it" and opened it. No ceremony, no ribbons or Will-i-am.

And it is proper. It's like the place the Teletubbies live. All sculpted tunnels, underground caves and perfect lawns.

The entire park is empty and this wee corner of it is like Flamingoland. You can hear the kids laughing half a mile away.

I love going past it now and it used to depress the hell out of me.

the end

that is really lovely timmy I love you I love you
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 pm

The new Bobby Womack album is brightening this otherwise grey day. Phenomenal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:57 am