VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
elrusto
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Ben
Welsh
bigdaddy
crang
Bishop
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
Jnr DJ
T.B
Son of Nod
tanit
jon carter
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
Broadhead
23 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Sherrers Thu May 24, 2012 9:03 pm

You'll like go home and start hearing dubstep blasting out and turn your key and she'll be there in one of them velcro skydiving suits launching herself at the wall and all the rooms are floor to ceiling with inflatables and there are 7 knackered dwarves in the kitchen and one of them goes 'thank fuck the next clown is here, last one had a cardiac. You can get changed in there.'

I BEG YOUR PARDON!? I HAPPEN TO LIVE HERE

"great, here's our invoice"

Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Bishop Thu May 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Sherrers wrote:You'll like go home and start hearing dubstep blasting out and turn your key and she'll be there in one of them velcro skydiving suits launching herself at the wall and all the rooms are floor to ceiling with inflatables and there are 7 knackered dwarves in the kitchen and one of them goes 'thank fuck the next clown is here, last one had a cardiac. You can get changed in there.'

Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Sherrers wrote:You'll like go home and start hearing dubstep blasting out and turn your key and she'll be there in one of them velcro skydiving suits launching herself at the wall and all the rooms are floor to ceiling with inflatables and there are 7 knackered dwarves in the kitchen and one of them goes 'thank fuck the next clown is here, last one had a cardiac. You can get changed in there.'

Very Happy

You've soon got her figured out.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 pm

I bet Ballz has seriously considered his wife is having bonkerz kidz parties while he is at work. Just for a millisecond Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 24, 2012 9:19 pm

T.B wrote:I bet Ballz has seriously considered his wife is having bonkerz kidz parties while he is at work. Just for a millisecond Very Happy

She phones me at work with all her mundane tales of what she's been up to (gym, shopping, various household chores). I have always wondered if this was cover for the real goings on.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Gets back one day and sees just a strand of silly string on the coving....
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 24, 2012 9:28 pm

If she was up to anything she'd get plusses from me for use of silly string.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu May 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Sherrers wrote:Gets back one day and sees just a strand of silly string on the coving....

fucking hell not custard pies for tea again!?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 5 Atp3qr5CMAAOXiF
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 5 Atp3qr5CMAAOXiF

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Thu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 5 Atp3qr5CMAAOXiF

That is truley brilliant!! clown
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Gets back one day and sees just a strand of silly string on the coving....

fucking hell not custard pies for tea again!?

haha Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri May 25, 2012 1:24 am

just had our team meeting in the nation of shopkeepers courtyard, meetings go so much quicker in the sun
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 am

wookie wrote:just had our team meeting in the nation of shopkeepers courtyard, meetings go so much quicker in the sun

And it's amazing how much less you take in. Did you grab a quick pint as well? Be rude not to really.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri May 25, 2012 1:31 am

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:just had our team meeting in the nation of shopkeepers courtyard, meetings go so much quicker in the sun

And it's amazing how much less you take in. Did you grab a quick pint as well? Be rude not to really.

no mate, our big boss came, so soft drinks only, which he paid for, but he's happy for us to keep doing them there if its nice, so next one i'll get a pint.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 25, 2012 3:15 am

Despite having the day from hell and my gym plans going out the window, I am off home, out for a run, and then out for some food with the good lady. Might throw a few brews into the mix aswell.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri May 25, 2012 3:17 am

Bishop wrote:Despite having the day from hell and my gym plans going out the window, I am off home, out for a run, and then out for some food with the good lady. Might throw a few brews into the mix aswell.

My day has also ended well. Invited to a BBQ but too poor to attend, i have now been bought beer, food and will be given my taxi fare home. Lovely stuff.

Payday in the morning too. Great week so far.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Despite having the day from hell and my gym plans going out the window, I am off home, out for a run, and then out for some food with the good lady. Might throw a few brews into the mix aswell.

My day has also ended well. Invited to a BBQ but too poor to attend, i have now been bought beer, food and will be given my taxi fare home. Lovely stuff.

Payday in the morning too. Great week so far.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing spoilt rotten.

I have been paid. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat May 26, 2012 12:10 am

I've just had a mosey to the shops on my lunch, something i never usually do. Jesus, there were some right sights. Some were appalling. Some were incredible. REALLY incredible.

I love this weather Very Happy sunny Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Sat May 26, 2012 12:27 am

Broadhead wrote:I've just had a mosey to the shops on my lunch, something i never usually do. Jesus, there were some right sights. Some were appalling. Some were incredible. REALLY incredible.

I love this weather Very Happy sunny Very Happy

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon May 28, 2012 1:31 am

I managed to do almost an entire day outside and i didn't get sunburn apart from my right hand. This pleases me no end, i no longer look like Casper the unfriendly ghost and have a bit of colour. Lovely stuff.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon May 28, 2012 3:42 am

Broadhead wrote:I managed to do almost an entire day outside and i didn't get sunburn apart from my right hand. This pleases me no end, i no longer look like Casper the unfriendly ghost and have a bit of colour. Lovely stuff.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hope the sunburn on your right hand hasn't hindered you. affraid
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon May 28, 2012 4:45 am

I'd give me right arm to be ambidextrous etc Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 am

If people ask say you got a burnt right hand due to self-shading.

fig 1.
    Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 5 Profim10

Not from Facepalm
    Fig 2.
    Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 5 Picard10

Don't say you got it saluting as only septics show the backs of their hand to the sun. The chap on the right is correct and proper. The one on the left is clearly an idiot.
    Fig 3.
    Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 5 Salute10
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Mon May 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 5 German10
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu May 31, 2012 8:51 pm

got the whole of next week off
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 am

Has Prometheus started? I am surprised there has not been a review yet.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:51 am

Is it not out Friday?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 am

bigdaddy wrote:Has Prometheus started? I am surprised there has not been a review yet.

tomorrow in london

i am seriously considering being late for the RvZ's wedding and catching the midday showing in 3D Embarassed
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:51 am

Sherrers wrote:
    bigdaddy wrote:Has Prometheus started? I am surprised there has not been a review yet.

tomorrow in london

i am seriously considering being late for the RvZ's wedding and catching the midday showing in 3D Embarassed

OoooooooooOoooooooooh.....Timmy!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:42 pm