VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 32 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Son of Nod Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 am

I just can't remember when I got married and divorced....need the decree absolute. Never got one, as I moved home. Evil or Very Mad
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 32 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Son of Nod Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:34 am

Hahahaaaaa....some lad by from Ibiza just said to me that Swedish House Mafia are the next 'big' thing........

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 32 Tumbleweeds02

I nearly laughed my cock off......kids huh?!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 pm

I've just burnt my favourite pizza. It's like cardboard. Bollocks.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:51 am

The riots in London. Shocking scenes. I know what i'd do, but i doubt taking them all down with a machine gun is legal.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 am

Broadhead wrote:The riots in London. Shocking scenes. I know what i'd do, but i doubt taking them all down with a machine gun is legal.

Haha, I think watching those FPS Russian videos has given you ideas!
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:29 am

Broadhead wrote:The riots in London. Shocking scenes. I know what i'd do, but i doubt taking them all down with a machine gun is legal.

It'l be like that scene from the future in terminator soon. All huddled round a broken telly with a candle inside it. What we doing tonight? Dunno lets watch the candle.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:20 pm

crang wrote:

It'l be like that scene from the future in terminator soon. All huddled round a broken telly with a candle inside it. What we doing tonight? Dunno lets watch the candle.

People beating each other to death over a pair of boots.

Money will become obsolete.The currency will be batteries.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 pm

crang wrote:

Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:15 am

Not happy about the blatant identity theft here

http://www.djmarkyd.co.uk/
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:48 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Not happy about the blatant identity theft here

"Marky D is covered by Public Liability Insurance for your own peace of mind"

Phew!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 am

book him for your wedding mate
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:52 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Not happy about the blatant identity theft here

"Marky D is covered by Public Liability Insurance for your own peace of mind"

Phew!

I could actually do with some of that.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:56 am

People who ask if they need to RSVP officially to your wedding invite via work email when it specifically states you do on the wedding invite.

Bish.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Cold sores

Having cold for nearly 3 weeks

Lack of money

Wanting things i can't have

Arsenal being shockingly bad

Leeds and it's small town mentality
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 am

Having a bad back all week.

Summer not existing this year.

My wife moaning at me coz I don't save money.

Having to buy a new boiler(hence the 'not saving money' argument).

Not going to bestival for the first time in 5 years.

The sheer mundanity of going to work everyday.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:17 pm

crang wrote:Having a bad back all week.

Having to buy a new boiler(hence the 'not saving money' argument).

Look on the positive side, it is Friday cheers cheers cheers
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:01 am

Fucking Sky. Four weeks to connect the internet in my house, four fucking weeks. It didn't take that long to invent the internet!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Fucking Sky. Four weeks to connect the internet in my house, four fucking weeks. It didn't take that long to invent the internet!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Mac
    Mac
    vw

Number of posts : 219

Post  Mac Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:07 am

crang wrote:Having a bad back all week.

Having to buy a new boiler
    (hence the 'not saving money' argument).

I like the remedy to the wife problem is to buy a new one Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:10 am

Hence the 'current' in Current Mrs Devaney. By prefixing your wife with the word 'current' you give yourself the option to change at any time. Every married man should try it, it's very liberating.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm

As predicted by Mark, i am here, full of woe.

I genuinely hate everything and everyone today. I didn't sleep well at all, and my weekend started brilliantly and finished appallingly.

I thought i was starting to get my life back in order, however i am not, i'm just stuck in the same rut that i have being trying to get out of since earlier in the year.

Dont expect to see me anywhere for a long, long time. If im not DJing then i wont be leaving the house. Crying or Very sad
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Can't see FB yet, blocked....till lunch. What happened fella?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm

I won't go on to it on here, it's nothing too bad like, just a setback in my quest to actually be happy! I'll be ok, heavy weekend and monday blues won't be helping matters.

I'll probably be out again come the weekend Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Broadhead wrote:I won't go on to it on here, it's nothing too bad like, just a setback in my quest to actually be happy! I'll be ok, heavy weekend and monday blues won't be helping matters.

We'll keep you fed and watered while you're in here. There's a big comfy chair in Danny's thread when you're ready to come back Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:11 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I won't go on to it on here, it's nothing too bad like, just a setback in my quest to actually be happy! I'll be ok, heavy weekend and monday blues won't be helping matters.

We'll keep you fed and watered while you're in here. There's a big comfy chair in Danny's thread when you're ready to come back Wink

I didn't feel comfortable in there. I think i'm going to stick to the doom and gloom, it's what i know and do best.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:55 am

Broadhead wrote:As predicted by Mark, i am here, full of woe.

I genuinely hate everything and everyone today. I didn't sleep well at all, and my weekend started brilliantly and finished appallingly.

I thought i was starting to get my life back in order, however i am not, i'm just stuck in the same rut that i have being trying to get out of since earlier in the year.

Dont expect to see me anywhere for a long, long time. If im not DJing then i wont be leaving the house. Crying or Very sad

you could get some tips from Sheridan The Social Moth.

Stop whinging you big northern blouse. Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:21 am

Token Bird wrote:

Ah, the gob is back.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:36 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:

Ah, the gob is back.

Kerrrrplonk....plink...dink........dong!!! BOSH.....!!!!
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:40 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:

Ah, the gob is back.

Here to help!

You big flowery lady shirt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:54 am