VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+27
Tiny
benwaa
Matt Long
Ben
Beatrix
mr.a
scarlet pimpernel
PW
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
hyperion
Son of Nod
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Fandango Widewheels
crang
jim_kezzle
T.B
Welsh
bigdaddy
shAdy
Jonny Boy
Bishop
Sherrers
wookie
RvZ
Broadhead
31 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 33 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 am

Token Bird wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:As predicted by Mark, i am here, full of woe.

I genuinely hate everything and everyone today. I didn't sleep well at all, and my weekend started brilliantly and finished appallingly.

I thought i was starting to get my life back in order, however i am not, i'm just stuck in the same rut that i have being trying to get out of since earlier in the year.

Dont expect to see me anywhere for a long, long time. If im not DJing then i wont be leaving the house. Crying or Very sad

you could get some tips from Sheridan The Social Moth.

Stop whinging you big northern blouse. Very Happy

Ah, the gob is back.

Here to help!

You big flowery lady shirt.

Laughing

I've missed you. No, really.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 33 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Son of Nod Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:11 am

Suspect
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:15 am

Token Bird wrote:

You big flowery lady shirt.

Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:31 am

This forum has missed me. It needs some mighty sheriff work.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Token Bird wrote:This forum has missed me. It needs some mighty sheriff work.

Only in Ibiza for a fortnight and already she's forcing everyone into cowboy hats.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Straw cowboy hats and 'shades'. sunny
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:01 am

There were a lot of vests and manbags too.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:06 am

Token Bird wrote:There were a lot of vests and manbags too.

I own neither Sad
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 am

Booking fees!

Just sorting tickets for Basics in October and I'm being asked to pay £1.50 per ticket in booking fees. How the fuck does that work? I'm not even getting a nice shiny paper ticket for my cash.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:48 am

Wouldnt it have cost you the same to just pay on the door? It's not like it sells out beforehand?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:50 am

Broadhead wrote:Wouldnt it have cost you the same to just pay on the door? It's not like it sells out beforehand?

Hence why I didn't buy them.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:51 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:Wouldnt it have cost you the same to just pay on the door? It's not like it sells out beforehand?

Ah, wise move.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:54 am

Broadhead wrote:

Ah, wise move.

I have my moments Wink

You coming?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:56 am

is that for the chez damier night?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:10 am

Broadhead wrote:

Ah, wise move.

I have my moments Wink

You coming?

Nah. Maybe see you for a (very) quick pint before somewhere though.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 am

timmy will get you in. that is what he is for.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:28 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Ah, wise move.

I have my moments Wink

You coming?

Hahahaha, a quick pint followed by a 6am finish?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:53 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Ah, wise move.

I have my moments Wink

You coming?

Hahahaha, a quick pint followed by a 6am finish?

You know me so well.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:27 pm

I say it every year, but the parasitic, locust like swarm of badly dressed, ridiculously speaking and downright rude students are back.

I hate this time of year in Leeds.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Broadhead wrote:I say it every year, but the parasitic, locust like swarm of badly dressed, ridiculously speaking and downright rude students are back.

You won't be heading to any freshers events then?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Broadhead wrote:I say it every year, but the parasitic, locust like swarm of badly dressed, ridiculously speaking and downright rude students are back.

Surprisingly not. There's nowt fresh about me lad. All clubs will be avoided this weekend.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Surprisingly not. There's nowt fresh about me lad. All clubs will be avoided this weekend.

No Ivan Smagghe or Stacey Pullen then?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Nah, need to save some cash for the rest of the month, it's an expensive one for me. Will go out on the 1st as i'm playing, other than that i don't know. I may have to go to that Rebel Rave do, but only as it's someones birthday and only if it is free. I will HATE it in there.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Nah, need to save some cash for the rest of the month, it's an expensive one for me. Will go out on the 1st as i'm playing, other than that i don't know. I may have to go to that Rebel Rave do, but only as it's someones birthday and only if it is free. I will HATE it in there.

I'm keeping my distance from Rebel Rave. Not my idea of a good night out at all. Next one for us will be Chez in October.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

I'm keeping my distance from Rebel Rave. Not my idea of a good night out at all. Next one for us will be Chez in October.

I know, trendy cunts. See also Visionquest, Hot Creations, Hot Natured and Soul Crap (who apparently played "My Perogative" by Bobby Brown in the Mint on Saturday. Like yeah, we're sooooo fucking cool. Wankers). They are like the pied piper, leading kids in vests to their fashionista lair. It's been going on for ruddy years.

Chez looks good, it's an option.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

I know, trendy cunts. See also Visionquest, Hot Creations, Hot Natured and Soul Crap (who apparently played "My Perogative" by Bobby Brown in the Mint on Saturday. Like yeah, we're sooooo fucking cool. Wankers). They are like the pied piper, leading kids in vests to their fashionista lair. It's been going on for ruddy years.

Chez looks good, it's an option.

TOP rant. Love it.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:16 pm

i'm off to coloursound instead of rebel rave
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:22 pm

wookie wrote:i'm off to coloursound instead of rebel rave

Wise move. As i say, if i do go it's only because it's someones birthday.

Another thing i hate: Downton Abbey.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Broadhead wrote:

thats what i thought, be nice for a change, i hope there's no vests or benny from crossroads hats
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:56 pm

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

thats what i thought, be nice for a change, i hope there's no vests or benny from crossroads hats

Oh there will be plenty mate. I think even in sub-zero temperatures those vests will be getting an outing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 pm