VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
mr.a
Ye Olde Rog
Matt Long
midgetgem
Studio
crang
Welsh
Ben
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
jim_kezzle
Fandango Widewheels
bigdaddy
Sherrers
RvZ
elrusto
wookie
shAdy
Bishop
Broadhead
T.B
Son of Nod
28 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 16 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  Rrriot Guurl Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 pm

we've told you all about being regionalists
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Informer refers to a friend who has been labeled "Rothwells Number 1 Ragga Artist" after his scintillating rendition of 90's white boy ragga hit, "Informer" by Snow. It really was something and if you remember the song you will remember the catchy line of "... I lick your boom boom down", or something very similar.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 pm

we had a regional version we used to sing at Rog to wind him up :

"Embalmer... you know me like to stuff de body... a leaky bum bum yeah"

Wink
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Sherrers wrote:we had a regional version we used to sing at Rog to wind him up :

"Embalmer... you know me like to stuff de body... a leaky bum bum yeah"

Wink

Regional remix.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 am

Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:10 pm

So

Tonight: Stay in, on my own and watch shit telly, get an early night.

Tomorrow: Take Mrs Bish's car in for a service at a ridiculous time in the morning, go pick my gran up from Bridlington, maybe have a couple of pints warm up at the pub, get to leeds, get drunk, meet up in tims head for an imaginary party.

Sunday: attempt to get home by any means, feel like death no doubt. Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Today, work from home which consists of 3 x 30 minute meetings (one down two to go). If I make it to 4pm without having a drink I will be very surprised.

Tonight try my best to behave myself so I'm fresh for tomorrow.

Tomorrow spend the day waiting around to go to Leeds, then spend the rest of my time at this imaginary do.

Sunday, I dread to think.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Bishop wrote: meet up in tims head for an imaginary party.

hahahaha

it just makes me laugh every time.

be careful though. don't forget he has hollow legs. remember london bishop!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Token Bird wrote:
    Bishop wrote: meet up in tims head for an imaginary party.

hahahaha

it just makes me laugh every time.

be careful though. don't forget he has hollow legs. remember london bishop!

I wish I did. Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Last day at work for me.

Off to Brighton for my mates stag do.

Does anyone know if there are any clubs worth checking out? Im sure that the majority of the group will want to hit the cheesy poptastic clubs, but i know a couple of us would prefer something a little less chavtastic.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 pm

there is digital in brighton, same folks who run the one in newcastle

http://www.yourfutureisdigital.com/brighton/

i have no idead what it's like

this weekend i'm going to my friends for tea tomorrow night

and thats it
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 pm

There's 3 clubs next door to each other where Digital is.

Digital was The Zap and still has the best music of the 3.

It's on the seafront, under the Prom opposite the NCP

I prefer the ye olde pubs meself.

How long are you there for mate? I can find out some more interesting bits if you like from our Spamily on the ground there.

Great town!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Sherrers wrote:There's 3 clubs next door to each other where Digital is.

Digital was The Zap and still has the best music of the 3.

It's on the seafront, under the Prom opposite the NCP

I prefer the ye olde pubs meself.

How long are you there for mate? I can find out some more interesting bits if you like from our Spamily on the ground there.

Great town!

Nice one mate ta.

We are heading down tomorrow and comig back sunday at some point. They have a full itinerary of pubs and clubs but they all reeked of cheese.

Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm

write the itinerary on paper instead of dairylea slices?

Embarassed

I'll get me coat
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Jonny Boy wrote:write the itinerary on paper instead of dairylea slices?

Embarassed

I'll get me coat

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Here, let me pass it to you. *passes large fur coat*
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:43 am

This weekend i shall no doubt be getting drunk tomorrow night, then on Saturday i am going to Alex's to finally nail that track and start on something new, after i have taken my jeans to be taken up, obviously!

On Sunday morning i will up at 8.30 to be at the swimming baths when the doors open at 9am. Possibly.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 pm

So according to Groombook Broadhead went swimming. How did the Southerns get on? And how did the Blyth massiv cope in Brighton?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

The blyth massive gave a great showing for itself in Brighton. Well me and Dozy Rascal did anyway.

Highlights:

Stags, only gay in the village costume.
    Boozing from 9.45 on friday pretty much non stop until 12.30am sunday morning
    The beach bars, they are really good.
    The stag falling off a pole on the stage in one bar in his outfit and covering everyone on the dance floor in beer.
    The mucky little drum & base club that we found. Brutal but good.
    Strange hallucinations
    Dozy Rascal off his chops sitting in the woooden wardrobe in our room at 6.30 in the morning, with fuck all on, drinking a warm can of stella, smoking a cigarette, ringing everyone in his phone and chatting codshite to them.

The stags dress that we made him wear to go paintballing in.
    Fucking the paintballing off early and heading to the pub.
    Drinking beer on the pier in the sunshine.
    The general crack we had with everyone.
    Great weekend.

Gripes:

7 Hour journey down (M25 chaos)
    Rooms of 4 instead of 2. Poor lads who ended up sharing with us were traumatised by sunday.
    The chavy pubs and clubs that the majority insisted we went in.
    Being asked for ID at one bar, only to find I had brought Gems passport out with me.
    Being refused from one bar because myself and a 54 year old bloke didnt have ID. What the fuck is that all about.
    Spending a fortune.
    Seeing lots of kids vomit.
    Paintballing at 9 in the morning having had no sleep and still being fairly fucked.
    The rank strip club that we visited. Fucking hate the places and made my feelings known and left very shortly after arriving.

Think thats all for now.

All in all a bang on weekend.

Mark its worth a visit if you go to the right places and dont have more than 4 lads in a group.

elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Bishop wrote:Paintballing at 9 in the morning having had no sleep and still being fairly fucked.

Mate, I feel for you. I did this in Ibiza in 30 degree heat. Intense! What a Face

Not as intense as coasteering with no kip though!! (which is what we did on the last stag do I went on) affraid

My weekend is hardly worth writing about. Quitest one I can remember. Much needed considering what I've got lined up in the next few weeks though
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Honestly thought i was going to do one mate. It was hell on earth. Plus I couldnt see out of my face mask as it was steamed up so spent one game face down hiding under a tree and didnt move until they called time up. Saved me from geinig shot i guess. Rolling Eyes
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Todstock or Todfest this weekend.... cyclops
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Jeez Bish that sounds like a tought weekend. Especially after last weeks shenanigans. Are you in work today? affraid
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 am

i too had a quiet weekend, i was in bed for 11:00pm on saturday night watching star trek

go me
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 am

LOndon was mental as ever. The Egg is a horrible place but his nibs managed to rock it. I failed miserably to pull a woman in a mock soviet outfit. communist lesbian.

Then we went to a hell hole called 'JADED' which was appropriately named for me. It was very busy but I liked that one more. Then we went back to the promoters and then sherrers went on to play ANOTHER place in Brixton.

There was some sort of carnival there annd I was far too white and cowardly so I fucked off back.

He's probably still at.

Met TB and Jnr who are probably very worse for wear today.

That is all
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 am

Those southern girls just aren't as friendly as the northerners.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:LOndon was mental as ever. The Egg is a horrible place but his nibs managed to rock it. I failed miserably to pull a woman in a mock soviet outfit. communist lesbian.

Then we went to a hell hole called 'JADED' which was appropriately named for me. It was very busy but I liked that one more. Then we went back to the promoters and then sherrers went on to play ANOTHER place in Brixton.

There was some sort of carnival there annd I was far too white and cowardly so I fucked off back.

He's probably still at.

Met TB and Jnr who are probably very worse for wear today.

That is all

she probably thought you were the ghost of lenin
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:58 am

Some of the Lord's words are true but there is more.

Unfortunately I am currently dead for tax reasons.

Most of the weekend was as expected... ending up in a carnival on coldharbour lane with wall to wall raving BRixtonians, making friends with scary dealers and ending up raving on a roof were less expected.

Soca? Dancehall? or proper Drum & Bass? that was the hard part. As was being anywhere near the monster speaker stacks. You don't want to offend the St Vincent crew when you've just committed to the Kingston Boyz.

Shocked
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:04 am

I'm still in Brixton BTW

affraid
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 am

Broadhead wrote:This weekend i shall no doubt be getting drunk tomorrow night, then on Saturday i am going to Alex's to finally nail that track and start on something new, after i have taken my jeans to be taken up, obviously!

On Sunday morning i will up at 8.30 to be at the swimming baths when the doors open at 9am. Possibly.

I am happy to say this all went swimmingly. Embarassed

Though Sunday at the pool wasn't as quiet as i had hoped and was full of OAP's. i wouldn't have minded if they hadn't kept swimming past me at a much swifter pace than i could manage. All the time i was in the pool i was thinking about full english breakfasts. even i was amazed i managed not to have one.

This weekend is all about Detatched. And remembering to pick up the aforementioned jeans and hope they haven't ruined them.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:45 pm

how did the letter writing go?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:43 pm