VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Ben
Beatrix
Matt Long
Rentaghost
RvZ
elrusto
crang
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Rrriot Guurl
Studio
bigdaddy
Jnr DJ
jim_kezzle
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Broadhead
Welsh
Son of Nod
shAdy
Sherrers
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
Bishop
28 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Broadhead Sat May 07, 2011 1:35 am

Dozy Rascal is one of a long line of Blyth residents. I can't remember the other names, but there are some belters. I'm sure Bish will fill us in again when he gets chance, or point us in the direction of the thread where he listed them.

As for his nakedness, who knows? He just loves feeling a cool breeze against his whoopsie.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Bishop Sat May 07, 2011 1:36 am

Tiny wrote:should i know who dozy rascal is?

and why is bish always geting naked or shaving his balls. or worse getting his mate to shave his balls?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Dozy is my mate from Blyth.

I do other things apart from those you have listed. Very Happy
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Number of posts : 362

Post  Tiny Sat May 07, 2011 1:44 am

His Whoopsie!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahah!!! Laughing Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat May 07, 2011 1:58 am

ken metfuck is my favourite blyth name
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat May 07, 2011 2:00 am

wookie wrote:ken metfuck is my favourite blyth name

Thats the one i was trying to think of. My favourite also.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 am

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:ken metfuck is my favourite blyth name

Thats the one i was trying to think of. My favourite also.

Hahahah. I bought a house for him the other day and was very tempted to register his name as that at the land registry.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 07, 2011 3:50 am

I am disturbed by how familiar the male population of Blyth are with each others ding dongs. It's quite frightening really.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri May 13, 2011 11:39 pm

good stuff

jaffa cakes
    new headphones which i found on the train last night
    having the house to myself this weekend
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Sat May 14, 2011 12:02 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I am disturbed by how familiar the male population of Blyth are with each others ding dongs. It's quite frightening really.

Group shaving! Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 14, 2011 12:06 am

wookie wrote:good stuff

jaffa cakes
    new headphones which i found on the train last night
    having the house to myself this weekend

Seeeeeeexxxxx Paaaaaaaarty cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Sat May 14, 2011 12:12 am

massive sesh at Wookies everyone? all welcome!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 14, 2011 12:16 am

I've posted the invite on facebook along with his address. Should be a good do.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat May 14, 2011 12:18 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 14, 2011 12:27 am

Son of Nod wrote: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Never mind cheering. Where's this bloody baby?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Sat May 14, 2011 1:02 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I've posted the invite on facebook along with his address. Should be a good do.

hahaha

we all know by 11.30pm on saturday night, you'll sat at home drinking by yourself posting loads of music videos on facebook
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat May 14, 2011 1:09 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Never mind cheering. Where's this bloody baby?

Well, Mrs Nododdle went to the midwife (why they are called this I do not know), anyway baby nodlet is engaged and is ready to POP out...so, anytime from yesterday really. Just a matter of weight gain now for mi lickle babba bwoy!!!

bounce bounce bounce
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat May 14, 2011 1:10 am

wookie wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I've posted the invite on facebook along with his address. Should be a good do.

hahaha

we all know by 11.30pm on saturday night, you'll sat at home drinking by yourself posting loads of music videos on facebook

Trying the popcorn trick out on his own!!! Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 14, 2011 1:15 am

wookie wrote:

hahaha

Not this week old boy. I have the Baughan's 1st anniversary celebrations to look forward to!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 14, 2011 1:15 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    wookie wrote:

hahaha

After giving myself a dead arm.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat May 14, 2011 1:16 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    wookie wrote:

hahaha

After giving myself a dead arm.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Sat May 14, 2011 1:50 am

wookie wrote:

hahaha

Not this week old boy. I have the Baughan's 1st anniversary celebrations to look forward to!

will you and bish be holding hands there?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat May 14, 2011 2:27 am

Reacharound-a-rama
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat May 14, 2011 2:56 am

Broadhead wrote:Reacharound-a-rama

Fandango's and Bish's naked fantastic solo double reacharound-a-rama....heheee

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 14, 2011 3:21 am

You're all jealous, it's the society do of the year. It's going to be in Tattler and everything.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat May 14, 2011 3:21 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:Reacharound-a-rama

Fandango's and Bish's naked fantastic solo double reacharound-a-rama....heheee

P.S. His arm's aren't long enough.
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Thu May 19, 2011 1:57 am

Being taken away for the weekend ( no idea where we are going?!!)))
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu May 19, 2011 2:21 am

Tiny wrote:Being taken away for the weekend ( no idea where we are going?!!)))

cleethorpes?
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Post  Tiny Thu May 19, 2011 2:40 am

wookie wrote:
    Tiny wrote:Being taken away for the weekend ( no idea where we are going?!!)))

cleethorpes?

No.
    I need my passport!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu May 19, 2011 11:38 pm

free booze at some diesel event at nation of shopkeepers last night

laughing at some attrocious haircuts there
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Fri May 20, 2011 1:25 am

wookie wrote:free booze at some diesel event at nation of shopkeepers last night

laughing at some attrocious haircuts there

What he said. Some serious barnets on show!! Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 am