VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Ben
Beatrix
Matt Long
Rentaghost
RvZ
elrusto
crang
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Rrriot Guurl
Studio
bigdaddy
Jnr DJ
jim_kezzle
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Broadhead
Welsh
Son of Nod
shAdy
Sherrers
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
Bishop
28 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 am

Sherrers wrote:You'll do anything once the aliens have implanted the trigger word.

see

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 C0928d10Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 Grey-a10

Laughing

It definitely wasn't one of them. I think you are right with the grey thing. Another thing which has thrown me was the yellow of its beak being so prominant against it's feathers, which caused an optical illusion and fooled me.

Owls are briliant. I was hoping it would cough up a pellet i could have gone and got to examine for bones and shit.

It didn't though.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:24 am

VVWI twitchers meet?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:25 am

I have bad memories of owl pellets.

It was one of those pub quiz questions that I was very blase' about and was like "of course it's "spoor", usually contains the entire skeleton of a mouse" blah blah blah

"the answer is Pellet. That's "Pellet"

I still have bad drams about it
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:38 am

Sherrers wrote:I have bad memories of owl pellets.

It was one of those pub quiz questions that I was very blase' about and was like "of course it's "spoor", usually contains the entire skeleton of a mouse" blah blah blah

"the answer is Pellet. That's "Pellet"

I still have bad drams about it

Ouch Laughing Laughing Laughing

We used to have a deconstructed pellet in a little glass box in my classroom at first school with all the little bones spread out.
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:15 am

Laughing Laughing

forum is extra weird lately
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Extra weird is how we roll young man. Word.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:You'll do anything once the aliens have implanted the trigger word.

see

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 C0928d10Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 Grey-a10

Laughing

It definitely wasn't one of them. I think you are right with the grey thing. Another thing which has thrown me was the yellow of its beak being so prominant against it's feathers, which caused an optical illusion and fooled me.

Owls are briliant. I was hoping it would cough up a pellet i could have gone and got to examine for bones and shit.

It didn't though.

You can see all kinds of wildlife in the forest wonderland of Broadheads garden.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Al wrote:Extra weird is how we roll young man. Word.

Weird is the normal on here....me likes!!! Very Happy
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 pm

While we're on the subject of wildlife, I saw a goose flying while in Tong yesterday morning. Quite an impressive sight and not something I would see from my back garden. That just seems to be a haven for magpies.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:10 am

that could be a new topic
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:35 am

Dubstep. I think I finally get it.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:56 pm

MarkD77 wrote:Dubstep. I think I finally get it.

Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:01 am

Please PLEASE explain to me how it is different than Speed Garage? Honest.

I. Do. Not. Get. It.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Sherrers wrote:

Please PLEASE explain to me how it is different than Speed Garage? Honest.

I. Do. Not. Get. It.

This is where I was at. The cmd has been down with it for some while and I've been calling her daft. I've always been partial to a bit of d'n'b and I just saw it as d'n'b but with the energy stripped out. However I have kept plugging away and I'm now starting to find some tracks that I quite like. I'm not sure there is a huge difference to be honest. I suppose it's like any genre, there's stuff you like and stuff you don't.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:54 pm

MarkD77 wrote:t. I suppose it's like any genre, there's stuff you like and stuff you don't and all of it is total fiction invented while pissed at a 'lunch' at Miixmag
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:05 am

Currently liking:

Last day of the working week for me being tomorrow.
    Pay day Wednesday.
    U.S Garage.
    Owls.
    Arsenal beating Man City yesterday.

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 am

That's beautiful Scott. I can feel your positive energy from right here!

I told Frankie and Davie and they agree. They are especially happy for your love of U.S garage and I know I speak for us all when I say the Owl has a very special place in our hearts... individual Owls and as a species.

We're happy for you.

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 Dj_dan10

Last edited by Sherrers on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:25 am

Thas right!
    Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 David_12
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:26 am

You should thank Jesus Scott. Praise the LORD!
    Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 Franki12
    I also love clockwork Owls, like Bubo here. Although there are so few left it makes me shed a tear. I imagine it's the shortage of clockwork mice or summat.
    Yeah!
    Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 Bubo210

Last edited by Sherrers on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:30 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is great.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Bubo Laughing

If I saw Bubo on Frankie's shoulder at a gig I wouldn't blink an eyelid, It seems right. I don't know why.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Currently enjoying positive mental energy regarding :

I had a real eye opener today. I've been back in Regional for a bit and it was such a shock it didn't sink in that I'm being paid more and I'm in charge. Shocked

It's great. I put my headphones on an had a wee dance about and felt really self conscious and guilty and then the above hit me like a brick. I stared the office out defiantly and they all had to avert their gaze.

I may take a very long lunch to celebrate. Maybe fire a weatherman for shits and giggles.

POWER!!! ahahaha...

Embarassed
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 pm

so basically you've been moaning and griping on here and making us all feel sorry for you for ages, when in fact you've been promoted and are well into it?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Al wrote:C Maybe fire a weatherman for shits and giggles.

POWER!!! ahahaha...

Embarassed

hahaha i missed that.

Are they like proper meterologists (i cant spell it) at the BBC and on the other channels they are all dim witted eye candy?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:08 pm

It's a mundane fact I've actually always wanted to know BTW
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Token Bird wrote:
    Al wrote:C Maybe fire a weatherman for shits and giggles.

POWER!!! ahahaha...

Embarassed

hahaha i missed that.

Are they like proper meterologists (i cant spell it) at the BBC and on the other channels they are all dim witted eye candy?

The weather report itself (the data) comes from The Met Office (salutes pic of The Queen) but not all the presenters are scientifically qualified. I think one of them is just a physicist Wink

Anyway it doesn't matter if they have more doctorates than Stephen Hawking in the pecking order of Current Affairs basically weathermen are like drummers in bands. We need them, it's a force of nature that everyone is interested in... but they are pondlife, the butt of all the jokes and never get any groupies. Except Kate Kinsella. Who has a stalker.

But yeah, they do actually nearly all have loads of qualifications in meteorology, yep... just to read an autocue. The Met Office runs a school also,

Yes all the commercial channels have weather GIRLS usually (which is a bit derogatory from the off) and yeah... they aren't exactly sitting in room full of framed diplomas. Not saying they are thick! Some are evil geniuses at climbing the media human pyramid.

I mean. Ulrika KA KA KA. Say no more Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanks Al.

You really are not giving a shit today are you? I love it Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Al, this is avery anarachic for the BBC. I'm worried, what would her Maj think?

Also, I have a conspiracy theory. Just as the board is reborn, so is Al. Anyone else find this strange? affraid
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 am

Yes. Me.

I suspect he's got over his "demotion" to regional and realised he is in charge and can do what BBC bosses do all day. I don't know what that is but it's probably jumping up and down on desks, having chair races, air hockey, playing Guitar Hero 3 and doing gear while laughing at Channel 5. Using our money. Probably.
    Beatrix
    Beatrix
    w

Number of posts : 114

Post  Beatrix Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 am

Sherrers wrote:Thas right!
    Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 19 David_12

Laughing Laughing

jejeje this David is funny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:27 pm