VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Ben
Beatrix
Matt Long
Rentaghost
RvZ
elrusto
crang
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Rrriot Guurl
Studio
bigdaddy
Jnr DJ
jim_kezzle
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Broadhead
Welsh
Son of Nod
shAdy
Sherrers
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
Bishop
28 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 am

Bishop wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:I'm going to be loving a bit of FIFA 11 when I get home on Thursday night. I've had it a week and not played it yet.

Saddo. Wink

It's the only way I'll see Leeds back in the premier league for some time.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  elrusto Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:46 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    wookie wrote:dogs sticking their heads out of car windows, never fails to amuse me

Really fat blokes on mopeds. Gets me every time.

For some reason kids with their Mum in the queue at A&E with a saucepan stuck on their heads is a comedy staple. I don't know where it came from but it cracks me up every time for no reason.

Also I briefly caught some of Dad's Army other day.

Sgt Wilson : "..but Captain Mainwaring... surely that excercise on the green would affect the cricket?"

Cpt Mainwaring : "Don't be ridiculous Wilson. We can't put the entire War on hold for such a trifle. The Nazis don't play cricket."

Made me chuckle all weekend.

How often are you at A&E?

I wondered the exact same thing!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:01 am

It's like a thing in the Beano you young tits!

Not real. Dur.

Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Al wrote:It's like a thing in the Beano you young tits!

Not real. Dur.

Very Happy

Rolling Eyes
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 am

Broadhead wrote:hopefully having witnessed a miracle. Arsenal beating Chelsea.

Only me...!

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Misc-5

Sorry. Having a minor forum catch up and couldn't resist...
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 pm

one of my favourite remixes

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 pm

The hire bike thingys they are doing in London are complete genius. You pull one out of the holder, ride it to where you're going and leave it behind without having to worry about the feral local kids nicking it. Plus they ride like granny bikes, so it's very Stately Progress doing the street. I am thinking of investing in a white glove and a tiara.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:30 pm

bigdaddy wrote:The hire bike thingys they are doing in London are complete genius. You pull one out of the holder, ride it to where you're going and leave it behind without having to worry about the feral local kids nicking it. Plus they ride like granny bikes, so it's very Stately Progress doing the street. I am thinking of investing in a white glove and a tiara.

The 'District Nurse' is a very hot look this season. Ask Chico.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:23 am

My Adidas Star Wars trainer collection is growing. Adidas Boba Fett added to the collection today cheers
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:28 am

MarkD77 wrote:My Adidas Star Wars trainer collection is growing. Adidas Boba Fett added to the collection today cheers

Very Happy

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 HB94995L

I want one.....

Are they these??

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Adidas-originals-star-wars-boba-fett-zx-800-2-540x421
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:22 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:My Adidas Star Wars trainer collection is growing. Adidas Boba Fett added to the collection today cheers

Very Happy

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 HB94995L

I want one.....

Are they these??

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Adidas-originals-star-wars-boba-fett-zx-800-2-540x421

Yep, and I' like the helmet too. Is is available to buy?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 am

Might get a pair....

Yes it is....Argos etc.... Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:33 am

Son of Nod wrote:Might get a pair....

Get in! I'm going to create my own little Boba Fett shrine. The trainers are staying in the blister pack, never to be worn.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:45 am

You total nerdoids.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:48 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:Might get a pair....

Get in! I'm going to create my own little Boba Fett shrine. The trainers are staying in the blister pack, never to be worn.

Seen them online, do look rather cool!!!

dress me up Boba
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 am

Token Bird wrote:You total nerdoids.

Lord of the Nerdoids isn't around though I see Wink
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:51 pm

MarkD77 wrote:

But you do love us TB...maybe not as much as Rog....but just a lickle...maybe
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:

She loves you, you got a nickname Wink
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:15 pm

MarkD77 wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:

She loves you, you got a nickname Wink

Laughing Laughing

hehee....Nodule.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Quite simply you lot......even when I am having a total CAKE of a day (like today and I want to boil my head) you cheer me up!!!

Thank you!!

Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:32 am

Just doing our job Ma'am.

I love you
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:37 pm

This made me smile this morning.

There is an article in the local Durban press about 'super' road blocks that are going to be taking place around the city. Basically you're going to get pulled by the police who will do a criminal check on you and check over your car, then you will be handed over to immigration to have your immigration status checked. Next will come revenue and customs to check if you have unpaid taxes or any contraband Finally that will be followed by the dept for the environment who will check if you are carrying any endangered species.

I bet their success rate is going to be pretty high.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:19 am

Eduardo would be fucked if they did that in the UK.

He'd be pulled over in a shit Saab he bought from his mate's garden with no paperwork, he'd speak in an incomprehensible accent while telling the coppers how shit England is, they'd open the boot and find shitloads of gear and envelopes marked "unpaid taxes, please forward to gran canaria" all the while chewing on a zebra's leg.

It wouldn't be the first time either...
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 am

This morning i had a truly magical experience. I looked out of my window and what should i see? Only a fucking massive white Owl sat in the tree about 15 foot from my room. It just saw there with it's 360 degree turning head, looking amazing. It was proper hypnotising.

I'm going to say something now that i doubt a lot of you are prepared for. I liked it more than Kes. There i said it.

And it doesn't stop there. Last night when sat eating my lovely pasta bake (cheese, bacon, mushroom and ham if you must know), a wiley fox made its way down my drive to sniff round the bins. I am living the life of a young Bill Oddie.

And i like it, it's really good(ies)* Laughing

*i need to add all of that did happen, it wasn't the build up to a really bad joke.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:38 am

Broadhead wrote:This morning i had a truly magical experience. I looked out of my window and what should i see? Only a fucking massive white Owl sat in the tree about 15 foot from my room. It just saw there with it's 360 degree turning head, looking amazing. It was proper hypnotising.

I'm going to say something now that i doubt a lot of you are prepared for. I liked it more than Kes. There i said it.

And it doesn't stop there. Last night when sat eating my lovely pasta bake (cheese, bacon, mushroom and ham if you must know), a wiley fox made its way down my drive to sniff round the bins. I am living the life of a young Bill Oddie.

*i need to add all of that did happen, it wasn't the build up to a really bad joke.

That is the one thing that I love about South Africa over the UK. The sheer level of wildlife on your doorstep is amazing. Even the bird are interesting. In the UK it's sparrows, starlings, pigeons etc Over here there are 900 species and from what I've seen so far they all look amazing.

So I get yor wildlife moment, it's just a shame there isn't more.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:05 am

Broadhead wrote:This morning i had a truly magical experience. I looked out of my window and what should i see? Only a fucking massive white Owl sat in the tree about 15 foot from my room. It just saw there with it's 360 degree turning head, looking amazing. It was proper hypnotising.

Snowy Owls are very rare mate. Although quite a lot of UFO/Alien sightings say they have seen a white owl outside their window. It is the way the human mind processes the image of the traditional Alien "Grey".

You've been spacenapped and probed. You lucky LUCKY bleeder.

Also in other Kestrel related news :

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Hold110Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Same_b10
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:06 am

Sherrers wrote:

Snowy Owls are very rare mate. Although quite a lot of UFO/Alien sightings say they have seen a white owl outside their window. It is the way the human mind processes the image of the traditional Alien "Grey".

You've been spacenapped and probed. You lucky LUCKY bleeder.

Also in other Kestrel related news :

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Hold110Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Same_b10

Woah......forum drink up!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:07 am

Now he's interested....

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 am

Ply me with Kestrel and i'm anyones.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:16 am

You'll do anything once the aliens have implanted the trigger word.

see

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 C0928d10Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 18 Grey-a10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:01 pm