VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
Welsh
tanit
Mac
Jnr DJ
jon carter
Tiny
elrusto
Son of Nod
crang
Bishop
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Sherrers
RvZ
wookie
shAdy
bigdaddy
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
23 posters

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 21 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  wookie Mon May 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:People tagging there current location on Facebook. What's all that about? I don't get it.

Another one of the reasons I quit Facebook.

"So & so is at bed". LOL etc

so&so is currently sat on the royal dulton, curling out a log that would put a Intercontinental ballistic missile to shame
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 21 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon May 21, 2012 8:09 pm

15 'likes'

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and a 'poke' affraid
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Mon May 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:15 'likes'

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and a 'poke' affraid

Sounds like a decent night out does that.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

What you and Wookie get up to in your spare time is nothing to do with us Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:What you and Wookie get up to in your spare time is nothing to do with us Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Mon May 21, 2012 8:45 pm

fuck facebook
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon May 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Sherrers wrote:fuck facebook

The revolution starts here Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon May 21, 2012 8:51 pm

I think I've been clear about my feelings for that since the get-go.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm

I don't 'don't get it' I just don't have time for any more computer rubbish than email and here.

Why do you hate it so much timmy?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

T.B wrote:I don't 'don't get it' I just don't have time for any more computer rubbish than email and here.

Cue armageddon Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon May 21, 2012 9:21 pm

I don't think it's anything weird it's just the natural progression of society. In america you can be 22 stone in weight sat in a trailer in your pants but inside think you are a star in waiting. Facebook is just the extension of that weird Simon Cowel / modern toss thing where everyone thinks they are Madonna.

It's not technically that different from the social media that went before it just very cleverly skewed it so it's all MEMEME. The focus isn't social at all it's personal.

I liken it to when Cocaine worked it's way back into clubs. You could honestly see it's effect on the dancefloor.

I don't begrudge these things. They are as inevitable as weather.

I've said it many times though. It's never made me laugh. That's my main objection. There are too many voices on it for it to be funny.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon May 21, 2012 9:22 pm

T.B wrote:I don't 'don't get it' I just don't have time for any more computer rubbish than email and here.

Dur I just worked out she is winding me up.

Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 pm

wakey wakey sunny sunny
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon May 21, 2012 9:26 pm

T.B wrote:wakey wakey sunny sunny

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hook, line and sinker.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed May 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Sherrers wrote:I don't think it's anything weird it's just the natural progression of society. In america you can be 22 stone in weight sat in a trailer in your pants but inside think you are a star in waiting. Facebook is just the extension of that weird Simon Cowel / modern toss thing where everyone thinks they are Madonna.

It's not technically that different from the social media that went before it just very cleverly skewed it so it's all MEMEME. The focus isn't social at all it's personal.

That is exactly why I like it. Fuck everyone else look at me!! bounce
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sun May 27, 2012 5:50 pm

My neighbour is washing his car this morning, which in itself isn't very strange. However, this is now the 4th time this week it has been washed.

Scott, I just don't get it. Shocked
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sun May 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Check the plates. He might be washing the same model and colour as piecework for a showroom.

Or he's gone mental.

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Same car.

He is mental. Its official.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sun May 27, 2012 10:20 pm

If I'm putting a proper wax job on I need about 3 days of clear weather to put the layers down.

Question
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sun May 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Sherrers wrote:If I'm putting a proper wax job on I need about 3 days of clear weather to put the layers down.

Question

No wax on it sir. Its just water he is using. Its our mop bucket which he uses swell. Mrs Hooters isn't happy. She loves that bucket.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon May 28, 2012 1:32 am

I gather it's a nice car then?

Otherwise, i don't get it either. Mine is washed once a year at best, and there is no way i am doing it when i can pay someone else to.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon May 28, 2012 3:41 am

Broadhead wrote:I gather it's a nice car then?

Otherwise, i don't get it either. Mine is washed once a year at best, and there is no way i am doing it when i can pay someone else to.

Nope its shite. I wouldn't wash it in dog shit. Shocked
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon May 28, 2012 4:49 am

Having lost my mind more than once I'd say you should be showing neighbourly concern for a clear nervous breakdown not being a big indian bucket giver Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Broadhead, Broadhead!

Right... taxpayers are paying for the 'Lympics right? Billions during a recession. ATOS is funding the Paralympics while simultaneously striking thousands of seriously disabled people off all benefits and even driving some to suicide... the GOV have had YEARS to put infrastructure in place...

...and yet Transport for London is still email people saying "The roads will be fucked and closed (except 'olympic lanes') so it's up to YOU not to drive on them or try to travel anywhere."

I. Do. Not.

GET IT.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed May 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Sherrers wrote:Broadhead, Broadhead!

Right... taxpayers are paying for the 'Lympics right? Billions during a recession. ATOS is funding the Paralympics while simultaneously striking thousands of seriously disabled people off all benefits and even driving some to suicide... the GOV have had YEARS to put infrastructure in place...

...and yet Transport for London is still email people saying "The roads will be fucked and closed (except 'olympic lanes') so it's up to YOU not to drive on them or try to travel anywhere."

I. Do. Not.

GET IT.

Lets face it, it's going to be monumentally hard for anyone other than the Athletes to get around whilst the games are on. Not that the media will be allowed to report this or paint the 'Lympics in anything but a good light, especially whilst it's taking place. Afterwards, all hell will break loose between the parties in Government. Lympic legacy and all that bollocks.

It's not great at the best of times so imagine it where large parts of the infrastructure are shut down?

My advice is move back up North for the duration of the games, safe in the knowledge that you can get around freely with clean air and rid of the spectre of being mugged or stabbed and in most cases both. Well, sorta.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed May 30, 2012 10:08 pm

I like the cut of your jib.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 pm

But just remember to get back to London before the misery of the North envelopes you completely.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm never miserable up norths.

It's the souths that iz sourz.

cyclops
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Sherrers wrote:I'm never miserable up norths.

cyclops

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed May 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I'm never miserable up norths.

cyclops

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Baby news Bisho?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content