VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
Welsh
tanit
Mac
Jnr DJ
jon carter
Tiny
elrusto
Son of Nod
crang
Bishop
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Sherrers
RvZ
wookie
shAdy
bigdaddy
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
23 posters

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 12 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 am

Scott, I'm booking flights for our summer holiday (honeymoon pt II) and they want to charge me £53 to book them on my credit card. How can the robbing fuckers justify this?

I JUST DON'T GET IT!
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 12 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  bigdaddy Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Suspense. What's it all about Scott? I'm sat there watching 'The Walking Dead' and all these actors, who I have never met and are from another country are being hunted down by more actors, dressed in silly clothes and wearing silly make-up. Here's me, sat on the couch, heart racing, palms sweaty, thinking 'oh fuck, I hope they escape'. Why the fuck do I care? I know they're not real and most of the characters are pretty nauseating anyway so I should revel in their sad, gory demise.

SUSPENSE SCOTT, I JUST DON'T GET IT!

Came home the other day to find someone was filming a zombie movie in my yard. What was IN that milkshake, we ask?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Scott, I'm booking flights for our summer holiday (honeymoon pt II) and they want to charge me £53 to book them on my credit card. How can the robbing fuckers justify this?

I JUST DON'T GET IT!

Airline prices. Sky high.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Laughing

Scott Broadhead. Kestel Lover. Gentleman Anarchist. Shit Agony Aunt.

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Sherrers wrote: Laughing

Scott Broadhead. Kestel Lover. Gentleman Anarchist. Shit Agony Aunt.

Laughing

I'm no Claire Raynor.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Neither is she.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm

RvZ wrote:Neither is she.

I was going to say Marg Proops, but she has been struck by the agony aunt curse as well. And yet they live Dr Hilary Jones live. Where is the justice in that.

Actually, I JUST DON'T GET IT!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Tory products for the kitchen:

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 12 390092473556FMD_med
    Tea Towel

I JUST DON'T GET IT!
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:07 am

RvZ wrote:Neither is she.

hahaha Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Scott, what's 'ten pin bowling' all about?

You have to wear daft shoes that the sweaty hordes have worn before you, you have to stick your fingers in holes that contain god knows what, if you're luck ONLY another 100 or so people get to see how shit you are, and you get a nice callous on your finger for all your hard work.

Ten pin bowling Scott, I JUST DON'T GET IT!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Scott, what's 'ten pin bowling' all about?

You have to wear daft shoes that the sweaty hordes have worn before you, you have to stick your fingers in holes that contain god knows what, if you're luck ONLY another 100 or so people get to see how shit you are, and you get a nice callous on your finger for all your hard work.

You got your arse kicked by a girl child whilst bowling this weekend, didn't you?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Broadhead wrote:

You got your arse kicked by a girl child whilst bowling this weekend, didn't you?

Two girl children, one of which was 3 years old (but she was using that guidey thing and bumpers) Embarassed
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

that's how i feel about it. i've never got past the shoes. i just walk out. in my own shoes thanks.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:46 pm

T.B wrote:

that's how i feel about it. i've never got past the shoes. i just walk out. in my own shoes thanks.

Bowling Alley diva strop .

'What do you mean I can't bowl in Jmmi Choo's?'

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    T.B wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I don't actually mind bowling that much. I haven't done it for years though, it's a dear do.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    T.B wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I don't actually mind bowling that much. I haven't done it for years though, it's a dear do.

£56 for 4 adults and 2 kids (one under the age of 4). Plus the copious amounts of alcohol I had to drink to cope with the Rochdale surroundings.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 pm

ooh i can feel the horrific normality of that scenario seeping through my screen
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm

I haven't even mentioned the soundtrack affraid
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 am

Broadhead right... how come bicycles are like about £1000? When I was a lad it wasn't possible to pay that much. I pass a bike shop every day and there isn't a bike in there under £500. Some are like 4GRAND Shocked Are bike's like index-linked to inflation like gold?

I don't get it mate.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 am

Why do I not warm up properly before going for a run. Its 5 minutes out of my time yet I still do not do it and now I have injured myself and had to walk home from yet another run. Although the last time this happened it was because I needed a shit.

I just don't get it Scott.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Scott's a bit poorly so we should use our initiative and pool our resources.

Get a really fucking expensive bike Bish.

Job done.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Or try warming up properly?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:57 pm

I've got a great system for warming down you can have but you need your trunks.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Bit harsh on the old winky though Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:53 pm

I shall offer my views on this thread when i don't feel and indeed look like i have been dug up. Think Tom Hanks in Philadelphia and you're almost there.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Sherrers wrote:Scott's a bit poorly so we should use our initiative and pool our resources.

Job done.

Laughing Laughing the way my finances are at the moment, I will need to borrow your penny farthing mate.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 pm

You're always bloody whining at the moment Wink

Prams, cots, nurseries, wife etc etc I can imagine your pain.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Scott's a bit poorly so we should use our initiative and pool our resources.

Job done.

Laughing Laughing the way my finances are at the moment, I will need to borrow your penny farthing mate.

It's called a penny farthing but it cost 10 grand. LIke 'Little John' in Robin Hood. Old fashioned irony.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Broadhead wrote:I shall offer my views on this thread when i don't feel and indeed look like i have been dug up. Think Tom Hanks in Philadelphia and you're almost there.

I'm cyber bullying TB as we speak to get her to be funny about fashion....

Cheer you up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content