VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+29
midgetgem
dainbramaged
Son of Nod
Rrriot Guurl
Broadhead
Jnr DJ
Joe
Mouldy
Ben
PW
Fandango Widewheels
FRENCHY
AcidHouseMilitia
bigdaddy
ralphio
duncan diablo
Seeley
ah ding
shAdy
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
jim_kezzle
Bishop
T.B
RvZ
elrusto
wookie
Sherrers
33 posters

ROOM 101, let off your steam

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 19 Empty Re: ROOM 101, let off your steam

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:22 pm

wookie wrote:hate to be a pedant, but that looks like a mule and not a horse

Well dont be one then. Wink

And where im from mate they are all the same.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:hate to be a pedant, but that looks like a mule and not a horse

Well dont be one then. Wink

And where im from mate they are all the same.

hahaha
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:49 am

you eat horses up there don't you?

I suppose they all look the same in a pie.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Its really good for you horse meat, really high in protein and very lean

and its better then eating eels in jelly, you mingers
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:04 pm

wookie wrote:Its really good for you horse meat, really high in protein and very lean

I have to disagree with the de facto self appointed northern ambassador. Eels is dead good for you me old china. Fish innit.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Al wrote:
    wookie wrote:Its really good for you horse meat, really high in protein and very lean

I have to disagree with the de facto self appointed northern ambassador. Eels is dead good for you me old china. Fish innit.

If it can kill you by wrapping itself around you, it's "snake". I don't care what Dawkins says.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:37 pm

[quote="bigdaddy"]
    Al wrote:If it can kill you by wrapping itself around you, it's "marriage". I don't care what my ex wife says.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:44 pm

jim_kezzle wrote:Mark Lawrenson especially, but pretty much the whole of the BBC match of day and football focus team.

Utter utter boring smug fuckers.

Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Sherrers wrote:No I'm not.

Yes you are.....I had a good chat with you about the fine beetroot...... cat
    PW
    PW
    wrong un

Number of posts : 65

Post  PW Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    jim_kezzle wrote:Mark Lawrenson especially, but pretty much the whole of the BBC match of day and football focus team.

Laughing
    SKY are much worse,Richard"i chuckle after every question"Keys,Andy"i could win the champions league"Gray,Jamie"i love my voice"Wedknapp,Tony"ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz"Gale,i could go on,wankers.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:36 am

Son of Nod wrote:

Son of Nod is nearly as oblique as Wookie.

Question
    Seeley
    Seeley
    w

Number of posts : 116

Post  Seeley Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 am

PW wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:

Laughing
    SKY are much worse,Richard"i chuckle after every question"Keys,Andy"i could win the champions league"Gray,Jamie"i love my voice"Wedknapp,Tony"ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz"Gale,i could go on,wankers.

Not sure which channel Alan "I'm talking now, so shut up, and I'll interupt you if you try and and have your fair say" Hanson. Rude man knob head.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:

Son of Nod is nearly as oblique as Wookie.

Question

cyclops
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 am

Seeley wrote:
    PW wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:

Laughing

Not sure which channel Alan "I'm talking now, so shut up, and I'll interupt you if you try and and have your fair say" Hanson. Rude man knob head.

what is that scar on his head, is it from where he had a knob removed?
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:44 pm

sorry lads. not on this forum.

ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 19 15720910
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 pm

no football. no trainers. no casuals.

you're name's not down you're not comin' in.
    Seeley
    Seeley
    w

Number of posts : 116

Post  Seeley Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 am

Got that off my chest. No more. Promise. Wink
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 am

Them cash for gold adverts
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 pm

wookie wrote:Them cash for gold adverts

As the wise sage Midge Ure once said

"This means nothing to me..."

if it is telly you have to put up a youtube or summat you big hairy sicknote Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Sherrers wrote:

if it is telly you have to put up a youtube or summat you big hairy sicknote Very Happy

i cant bring myself to post one, there awful

it would make me kick my screen in if i did
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:38 pm

wookie wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:

i cant bring myself to post one, there awful

it would make me kick my screen in if i did

lets just have me confirm they are really bad and let that be the end of it.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:46 pm

I trust you both.

I actually do!
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:01 am

I have nothing against charity's but my missus has asked me to help her mother with a charity event this Saturday afternoon. It will run on till the evening. Which means I am going to miss Circoloco party. If I refuse to go I will be in the shit with the missus...... Shite!! ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 19 Icon_evil
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Ben wrote:I have nothing against charity's but my missus has asked me to help her mother with a charity event this Saturday afternoon. It will run on till the evening. Which means I am going to miss Circoloco party. If I refuse to go I will be in the shit with the missus...... Shite!! ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 19 Icon_evil

Missing circoloco will be worth it just to stay out of bother with the Mrs, trust me on this one. Im never in bother with Mrs Bish, honest.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Ben wrote:I have nothing against charity's but my missus has asked me to help her mother with a charity event this Saturday afternoon. It will run on till the evening. Which means I am going to miss Circoloco party. If I refuse to go I will be in the shit with the missus...... Shite!! ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 19 Icon_evil

Mate I wouldn't be arriving pre-midnight for Circoloco anyway. Surely it's not going on that late?
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:17 pm

shAdy wrote:

Mate I wouldn't be arriving pre-midnight for Circoloco anyway. Surely it's not going on that late?

Problem is that it takes place in Pateley Bridge. I know there is a high chance that I will have consumed a few pints by the time it all comes to a close. A taxi to Leeds from Pateley is around £45 and the taxi has to come from Ripon first. I don't really know what to do. I really feel like getting a bollocking and sacking of this charaty bollocks. ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 19 Icon_question ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 19 Icon_question
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Ben wrote:
    shAdy wrote:

Problem is that it takes place in Pateley Bridge. I know there is a high chance that I will have consumed a few pints by the time it all comes to a close. A taxi to Leeds from Pateley is around £45 and the taxi has to come from Ripon first. I don't really know what to do. I really feel like getting a bollocking and sacking of this charaty bollocks. ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 19 Icon_question ROOM 101, let off your steam - Page 19 Icon_question

Get last bus! (that could be at sundown from up there though I suppose)
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 pm

why dont you drive and dont drink at the do

then drive somewhere closer to leeds and your house, and then get a taxi
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:37 pm

wookie wrote:why dont you drive and dont drink at the do

then drive somewhere closer to leeds and your house, and then get a taxi

These are all good ideas, I will have to see what I can do. To be honest that is a good call wookie, will have to stay of the drink then drive through later in the evening. I hope I can make it. Really want to see Tania Vulcano and Tato.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:40 pm

i do have them from time to time

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:44 am