VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Bishop
tanit
wookie
Rrriot Guurl
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
jon carter
Broadhead
Mac
Jnr DJ
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
20 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 15 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  RvZ Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I spent a large part of my evening at the LGI in Leeds last night (poorly girlfriend, she's ok now thankfully) and can safely say that i have never been to a more badly organised establishment in my entire life. Nobody appeared to have a clue what they were doing or what was happening. I got there at 5.45 to hear a bloke saying he had been waiting since 12.30 to be seen but without any success. This wasn't the A&E department where i would expect this kind of wait. The nurse was telling him this was due to the doctor being called to an emergency appointment for a 12 week old baby at 5.30. Thats all well and good, however as he pointed out what about the 5 hours previous that he had been sat and ignored? It really was a shambles.

I stayed until half 9 and still no sign of a bed, which eventually came at 1am. No beds apparently. That old chestnut.

And then on my bus home someone was sick. Lovely.

Thats Leeds for you. An absolute shithole i would be more than happy to see the back of.

Gl;ad she is ok.

I think all hospitals struggle bed wise and staff wise. The hospitals I have been to always appear to be in chaos and I have only ever had bad experiences, except for when Junior was born. Although i am told we got extra special treatment as the head of the maternity unit is my boss's wife.

I am not saying in any way that hospitals are shit as I can appreciate they take some running and the jobs that the people do are vital.

I think it's just more frustrating when you are in the midst of it all. Some hopsitals fair better than others, i know when my ex was ill they were absolutely amazing, couldn't have done anything more for her so there are definitely some good ones about. It can't be easy to manage such a vast place but there should be something in place so that every department is being looked after by someone at all times.

It's got a lot to do with cycles and timing too.

A hospital can be great one day and dire the next. Because of the way resources (human and otherwise) flex and bend.

Globally we are still very lucky people. Very.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 15 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 pm

RvZ wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I spent a large part of my evening at the LGI in Leeds last night (poorly girlfriend, she's ok now thankfully) and can safely say that i have never been to a more badly organised establishment in my entire life. Nobody appeared to have a clue what they were doing or what was happening. I got there at 5.45 to hear a bloke saying he had been waiting since 12.30 to be seen but without any success. This wasn't the A&E department where i would expect this kind of wait. The nurse was telling him this was due to the doctor being called to an emergency appointment for a 12 week old baby at 5.30. Thats all well and good, however as he pointed out what about the 5 hours previous that he had been sat and ignored? It really was a shambles.

I stayed until half 9 and still no sign of a bed, which eventually came at 1am. No beds apparently. That old chestnut.

Thats Leeds for you. An absolute shithole i would be more than happy to see the back of.

Gl;ad she is ok.

I think all hospitals struggle bed wise and staff wise. The hospitals I have been to always appear to be in chaos and I have only ever had bad experiences, except for when Junior was born. Although i am told we got extra special treatment as the head of the maternity unit is my boss's wife.

I am not saying in any way that hospitals are shit as I can appreciate they take some running and the jobs that the people do are vital.

I think it's just more frustrating when you are in the midst of it all. Some hopsitals fair better than others, i know when my ex was ill they were absolutely amazing, couldn't have done anything more for her so there are definitely some good ones about. It can't be easy to manage such a vast place but there should be something in place so that every department is being looked after by someone at all times.

A hospital can be great one day and dire the next. Because of the way resources (human and otherwise) flex and bend.

Very well put. Very Happy
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:45 pm

proud of the NHS til I die.

then again I'm not sure if I'd show my love in the form of contemporary dance

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:proud of the NHS til I die.

You may be forced to re-visit that statement one day .
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 pm

I have an email from the national lottery to tell me they've got exciting news about my Euromillions ticket but I can't access the website from work.

Rubbish.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I have an email from the national lottery to tell me they've got exciting news about my Euromillions ticket but I can't access the website from work.

Rubbish.

Don't you have a fancy phone?

Anyway, here are last nights numbers: 11, 16, 21, 24, 29 Stars: 2 & 6

Congratulations, you have won £2.80
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I have an email from the national lottery to tell me they've got exciting news about my Euromillions ticket but I can't access the website from work.

Rubbish.

Think he has a Blackberry....there're rubbish. I have one.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Rubbish.

Do you also have a nigerian business partner?

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Rubbish.

Correct. Plus, because it's a work one so it routes through Tenrneuzn and you can't access the national lottery wesbite from outside of the UK.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 pm

T.B wrote:

Rubbish.

Do you also have a nigerian business partner?

Yes, so if someone would like to lend me 10 bazzilion pounds I'll pay them back once I receive my lottery payout. Smile
    Mac
    Mac
    vw

Number of posts : 219

Post  Mac Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Rubbish.

Correct. Plus, because it's a work one so it routes through Tenrneuzn and you can't access the national lottery wesbite from outside of the UK.

Yeah God forbid any corporate money should end up in England.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:25 am

If we paid the proper rate of tax it would fuck with my bonus so back off Osborne Smile
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:If we paid the proper rate of tax it would fuck with my bonus so back off Osborne Smile

Tory.
    mundyke
    mundyke
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 30

Post  mundyke Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:02 am

Bishop wrote:
    RvZ wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Gl;ad she is ok.

Very well put. Very Happy

Sounds like a nightmare Broadsweed.

LGI saved my life when I had that car crash a few years back, without them I would be dead, no doubt! They were excellent at putting me back together and I could not praise them more. Then it all went to shit with the aftercare. A whole file of notes lost, no records of operations I'd had, all sorts of unorganised bullshit. But, I can't complain, im here and im typing.

Glad your lady friend is ok
    mundyke
    mundyke
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 30

Post  mundyke Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:06 am

People at work who don't take holidays all year and then try and take all of Dec as holiday!

jeez
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:09 am

mundyke wrote:People at work who don't take holidays all year and then try and take all of Dec as holiday!

jeez

Complete wankers.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:If we paid the proper rate of tax it would fuck with my bonus so back off Osborne Smile

christmas drinks are on you then. seeing as we paid for them.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:21 am

Sherrers wrote:

Yeah i'll have the Bollinger.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am

wookie wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:

Yeah i'll have the Bollinger.

Posh bastard. Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 am

We paid for them? My company might dodge tax but I get the full force of the HMRC.

What one hand giveth, the other takethaway Smile
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 am

no you definitely get a bonus based on your employer dodging tax.

I have the figures to hand if you like? Wink
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 am

RvZ wrote:no you definitely get a bonus based on your employer dodging tax.

Haha....brilliant! Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:46 am

I'm scared now. I feel like I'm being exposed affraid

I think what I was trying to say is that my company get more favourable tax benefits than I, a mere pleb, do.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:02 am

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

This is great. Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:10 am

You be careful young man. We're not going to start on your shady dealings in the housing market.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:10 am

Son of Nod wrote:

You can get them on the public register SON. That's the frightening thing. Companies don't even need to hide it.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:42 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:

You can get them on the public register SON. That's the frightening thing. Companies don't even need to hide it.

Yeah, but with RvZ saying it...that's the difference! Laughing Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm

people bringing kids into work
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 pm

wookie wrote:people bringing kids into work

Do you not like children?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    wookie wrote:people bringing kids into work

Do you not like children?

i have nothing against children, i dislike people with kids who force them on you, with you having no say, its an office, not a fucking daycare centre.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:04 pm